Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23668

    WOW Escape

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerAlways  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about lotus in oswego. Before pandemic, ss and L1 was possible. Today, just ss, which I rejected. . 7 door, . 2 fip for decent job.

    Does anyone have the number for any of the girls from escape day spa in chicago ridge or the girls that use to work ag Palm Spa in the Bell Tower Plaza strip mall on South Bell Road near orland park / homer glen?

    Pm me. Willing to trade.
    Haven't, Heard that name in a long long time. I remember when they first opened. He had some nice girls there.

  2. #23667

    No HE no tip

    If you reward bad behavior, the behavior won't change. If not for you, do this for the next 10 guys that are going to get ripped at that location. No HE no tip.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerAlways  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about lotus in oswego. Before pandemic, ss and L1 was possible. Today, just ss, which I rejected. . 7 door, . 2 fip for decent job.

  3. #23666

    Lotus

    Had a dream about lotus in oswego. Before pandemic, ss and L1 was possible. Today, just ss, which I rejected. . 7 door, . 2 fip for decent job.

    Does anyone have the number for any of the girls from escape day spa in chicago ridge or the girls that use to work ag Palm Spa in the Bell Tower Plaza strip mall on South Bell Road near orland park / homer glen?

    Pm me. Willing to trade.

  4. #23665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Joliet Massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRoyal28  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a good place around the Joliet area.
    Check the Joliet thread.

  5. #23664
    Why don't you use google voice?

    Quote Originally Posted by JValdez2021  [View Original Post]
    I'm tempted; but need a burner to call.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/215877

  6. #23663

    Need a massage

    Does anyone know of a good place around the Joliet area.

  7. #23662

    Annie in Chicago

    I'm tempted; but need a burner to call.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/215877

  8. #23661

    Ip

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    With her GPS and limited menu, regardless of her massage skills, I doubt that she has 3-4 clients a day for that kind of damage.
    I stopped seeing her because of GPS and limited menu, but I'm pretty sure she still sees 3-4 clients a day. You'd be surprised by what people are willing to pay even with limited menu. Crazy.

  9. #23660
    Quote Originally Posted by ChezBone  [View Original Post]
    I have had some limited conversations with her. I got the impression she is looking for a husband.
    So she wasn't a mt? The picture she posts make it seems like she is a mt.

  10. #23659

    Isabellla

    Quote Originally Posted by CumShooter6969  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen Isabella in a while, since around the fall and was in need of a quality massage. So decided to message her and got a response an hour later made an appointment. Parked by her apartment location on diversey. Got buzzed up to her apartment, As she opened the door and gave me a hug long time no see. Took a shower Before hand since I just came from work. No mask required which was nice and usual service as always took her time and had a good conversation caught up with her and what's she been up too. Great massage worked on the hamstrings and feet and lower back. On the Flip Slow Tug Lots of oil and attention to the tip and boys. After wards rinsed off and smoked a bowl or two. Talked about her dogs she just got. She did mention she's been doing less massages only taking 3-4 a day. Would repeat again Reliable and great massage as usual. Only complain is she did mentioned she raised her Rates a bit so $130 is Just HJ and Topless is $150 Nude is $200. Guess I'm grandfathered in since I had a handful of those nice man-mades.
    With her GPS and limited menu, regardless of her massage skills, I doubt that she has 3-4 clients a day for that kind of damage.

  11. #23658
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger147  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to that King Spa & Sauna? It's in niles and was curious if it's totally legit or if there is fun to be had??
    It's legit for sure. Great massage though.

  12. #23657

    King spa and sauna

    Anyone been to that King Spa & Sauna? It's in niles and was curious if it's totally legit or if there is fun to be had??

  13. #23656

    Isabella Pomares Great Massage

    Haven't seen Isabella in a while, since around the fall and was in need of a quality massage. So decided to message her and got a response an hour later made an appointment. Parked by her apartment location on diversey. Got buzzed up to her apartment, As she opened the door and gave me a hug long time no see. Took a shower Before hand since I just came from work. No mask required which was nice and usual service as always took her time and had a good conversation caught up with her and what's she been up too. Great massage worked on the hamstrings and feet and lower back. On the Flip Slow Tug Lots of oil and attention to the tip and boys. After wards rinsed off and smoked a bowl or two. Talked about her dogs she just got. She did mention she's been doing less massages only taking 3-4 a day. Would repeat again Reliable and great massage as usual. Only complain is she did mentioned she raised her Rates a bit so $130 is Just HJ and Topless is $150 Nude is $200. Guess I'm grandfathered in since I had a handful of those nice man-mades.

  14. #23655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275

    We chat

    Quote Originally Posted by DWill  [View Original Post]
    Can someone help me verify so I can try wechat. Seems many of you are getting good leads there.

    Dwill.
    Not an expert. I got on app several years ago. Don't think it needed it then.

    A post some months ago suggested that the person you want to connect with on WeChat can verify you. I don't know details.

    The mt I use WeChat with was knowledgeable about it and helped me out. Takes trust though.

  15. #23654
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    After all these snow removal my arms and back are killing me. Went to see my regular mt didn't help she wasn't strong enough. So any recommendations for a strong and skilled MT with at least L1? I am still so sore after 2 different MT.
    Forgotten to add looking for Asian MT. My funding is VERY limited right now. Trying to stretch the dollar as much as possible.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape