Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 861 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 361 761 811 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 911 961 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 18367
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5467
    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    Got the same info and then she dropped off when I tried to set a time. She seems to good to be true. "Anything you want daddy".
    She favorited me but my subscription expired so didn't get a chance to contact her. I agree that she seems TGTBT. What's on her profile seems to be something that a SD wants to hear. I wouldn't have my hopes up.

  2. #5466

    Kttygrl01

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/14044...4-205ae319b657

    Anyone seen this girl. She is DTF BB for 300, in DC. She sent me pics. Seems good looking 18 yr old. But not getting a good feeling and also she is in DC, so passing. In case someone is interested.
    Got the same info and then she dropped off when I tried to set a time. She seems to good to be true. "Anything you want daddy".

  3. #5465

    2nd that

    Talk to her yesterday. Wanted 100 deposit and 200 when we meetup. Said she was in Delaware. Had to tell her a number of times that I don't sent money to people I haven't met yet, before she got the picture and moved on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Onexxxva  [View Original Post]
    This one has a San Diego Phone number and none of the pics she sends matches her profile. Requests a deposit upfront because she's been "scammed before". These women tell the same story and all have a previous SD that was great, BUT he moved away.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8c628...d-7a7c5e4a9c0e

  4. #5464

    Fake SB

    This one has a San Diego Phone number and none of the pics she sends matches her profile. Requests a deposit upfront because she's been "scammed before". These women tell the same story and all have a previous SD that was great, BUT he moved away.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8c628...d-7a7c5e4a9c0e

  5. #5463

    AndreaW21 Ripoff scam

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    How did that play out? Would help others also.

    As long as people check this forum, see her pics posted here and match with her pics on SA (she does put up her own pics still), I think we can avoid her.

    I wasted a lot of her time, texted endlessly. Till she finally gave up on me.
    So she tells you to meet her at a nice condo unit in Herndon and text when you arrive and she'll come out and let you in a visitor's spot. She gets in the car (keeps her mask on), directs you to a spot which is near her get away car. Asks for money upfront (of course I made the stupid rookie mistake but at least I didn't give her all she asked for). Walks with you towards her "condo unit", asks you to wait for her to go to her friend's car to get a parking pass and then bolts for the get away car.

  6. #5462

    Kellie / Andrea the robber

    Quote Originally Posted by JimVa79  [View Original Post]
    Yup, that's what this forum is for! She uses a lot of names, but her face is pretty memorable, so it's easy to figure out it's her. Attached are a few. She operates out of the TGIF or shopping area near Worldgate.
    As mentioned before, I have this *****'s personal information. I don't have the time or energy to do anything with it, but if you want it send me a PM.

  7. #5461
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    How did that play out? Would help others also.

    As long as people check this forum, see her pics posted here and match with her pics on SA (she does put up her own pics still), I think we can avoid her.

    I wasted a lot of her time, texted endlessly. Till she finally gave up on me.
    I think we should all reach out to her and schedule a meet and not show up as many times as we can. Make up excuses to keep her waiting there or even tell her that she's at the wrong place and to go somewhere else, etc.

  8. #5460

    Kttygrl01

    https://www.seeking.com/member/14044...4-205ae319b657

    Anyone seen this girl. She is DTF BB for 300, in DC. She sent me pics. Seems good looking 18 yr old. But not getting a good feeling and also she is in DC, so passing. In case someone is interested.

  9. #5459
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    I should have read the NOVA boards, did check the Baltimore boards but missed reports on here. She took me for $100 last night. Hope she continues this stealing and runs into someone who lays a good beat down on her.
    How did that play out? Would help others also.

    As long as people check this forum, see her pics posted here and match with her pics on SA (she does put up her own pics still), I think we can avoid her.

    I wasted a lot of her time, texted endlessly. Till she finally gave up on me.

  10. #5458

    AndreaW21 Ripoff scam

    Quote Originally Posted by JimVa79  [View Original Post]

    Also, our favorite thief / mugger in Reston is back as AndreaW21.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0c3f6...b-211c72f226c4
    I should have read the NOVA boards, did check the Baltimore boards but missed reports on here. She took me for $100 last night. Hope she continues this stealing and runs into someone who lays a good beat down on her.

  11. #5457
    Quote Originally Posted by Silk3434  [View Original Post]
    I was just chatting with AndreaW. She was asking a lot of personal questions so I started to not answer.
    Yup, that's what this forum is for! She uses a lot of names, but her face is pretty memorable, so it's easy to figure out it's her. Attached are a few. She operates out of the TGIF or shopping area near Worldgate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1605044f3b0515c623916712f71760a432aee898-1.jpg‎   62439beddebc0aa960c17ee78b6023d8a9063442-1.jpg‎  

  12. #5456

    Damn thanks!

    I was just chatting with AndreaW. She was asking a lot of personal questions so I started to not answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimVa79  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see the "let me blo you" chick? Just curious what she looks like and what the damage is.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/db07b...7-db4c83ddca51

    Also, our favorite thief / mugger in Reston is back as AndreaW21.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0c3f6...b-211c72f226c4

  13. #5455

    Sounds straightforward LOL

    Anyone see the "let me blo you" chick? Just curious what she looks like and what the damage is.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/db07b...7-db4c83ddca51

    Also, our favorite thief / mugger in Reston is back as AndreaW21.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0c3f6...b-211c72f226c4

  14. #5454

    Kennedyyy19

    This one's a pro from out of town, Vegas I believe. Wants $400 for the hr.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9c16f...1-055ba88f3fb1

  15. #5453
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    "Seasoned" at 23?
    Hahahaha seasoned and tender. Man, you just need to put furnace on. Dinner at why? LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape