Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,456 to 16,470 of 28280
-
02-23-21 14:48 #11825Senior Member

Posts: 134Maria
I Don't post that often but when I put someone on the web sight they are worth everything I say about them I am very particular 90 percent of the ones on here I wouldn't touch.
Originally Posted by Mitch1965
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 14:07 #11824Senior Member

Posts: 200No Answer
No answer to my text yet.
Originally Posted by GhostRider50
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 14:06 #11823Senior Member

Posts: 200Bella
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/59094769/
Saw Bella a few weeks ago. The set up was easy and quick. She is at a clean nice private house. She is very nice but does not look like the pictures. She is a lot larger and a bit older than what you see. Good BBBJ.
I will not repeat because she is not my style.
-
02-23-21 13:57 #11822Senior Member

Posts: 200Pics and Info
Pictures and more details would be greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by Badal
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 13:56 #11821Senior Member

Posts: 200Ms. Michelle
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8133629604
I had another dream about Michelle. She is my top choice in the area. She is located at a nice clean hotel in the Westshore area. Michele is always a pleasure to be with. Setup is alway easy and she looks better than the pictures. Michele is a sweetheart with a rocking body. She has an ass to die for. Her BBBJ skills are top notch with a tight pussy. Will always repeat for sure.
-
02-23-21 13:51 #11820Senior Member

Posts: 200Lana
I've been busy and I have not had the chance to post any reviews. So this is a bit dated. I saw Lana a while back. Lana is a sweet nice girl. It was not easy to setup. It took me a few days to finally set something up. It was going to be a car date but she texted me a told me she borrowed a hotel room from a friend. We met in the lobby of a low cost motel. She was nice but she looks a little rougher than the pictures. Started with a great BBBJ. I was close to finishing, so I asked her to stop and I put the hat on for good doggy pounding. An incredible view from that angle. She was very tight and before you know it, I finished in the hat. I would repeat if the set up is easier.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8135215578
-
02-23-21 13:17 #11819Senior Member

Posts: 200Maria
Do have an area code?
Originally Posted by Badal
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
02-23-21 13:17 #11818Senior Member

Posts: 1717I'm right there with you.
I've had the hots for her since 'Cape Fear' came out. I always dug her freaky eyes for some reason.
Originally Posted by NakedCowboy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 12:43 #11817Senior Member

Posts: 230Pussy
You are correct. I was joking except about the details as it's impossible to know whether she's worth a visit without pics, description and / or other details.
Originally Posted by Badal
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 12:34 #11816Senior Member

Posts: 134Maria
Didn't know we were in English class I thought we were on here to find pussy.
Originally Posted by Mitch1965
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 10:58 #11815Senior Member

Posts: 274Molly
Yes she certainly is. I have enjoyed her mouth twice in the past week. She is a spitter but once I unload I really don't care where it goes. She has no transportation as of now. I almost volunteered for the nonstop head but then thought about it.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 10:27 #11814Senior Member

Posts: 200Oldsmar Scarlett
I'm looking at her ad too. I'll report if I learning something new.
Originally Posted by GhostRider50
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 09:16 #11813Senior Member

Posts: 230Maria
Any pics or details? FYI, lack of punctuation always leaves me skeptical. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Badal
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 09:08 #11812Senior Member

Posts: 134Maria
I saw Maria this morning she is the Greatest very very clean. Also in a Great mode does a Great job on every thing tries her hardest to satisfy you In my opinion just the best out there She need so help right now she won't do You wrong she had to change here phone number and she is not getting her calls here number is xxx7209354 off of Fletcher thank you guy if you could help her out.
-
02-23-21 01:00 #11811Senior Member

Posts: 1765Nice review. A little steep on the price but it sounds like it was more Eros and less LC quality. What counts is that it was worth it to you and no "buyers remorse".
Originally Posted by AlexPo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






