Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 31629
-
02-23-21 23:59 #19389Senior Member

Posts: 193Niki / giggles
I OTOH have seen her a few times and had a good time each time. She's down in the kissimmee area.
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
KISSIMMEE REVIEWS:
1. giggles: reviewed as nikki in the past https://orlando.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/make-me-moansexyhorny-n-fungig/534126676032
2. zoya/arianna: 24 yo redhead. sorta chubby, cute face, baby damage. cool personality, working with royal. shes got maybe 1 or 2 reviews if you search zoya. I would see again: https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/59079067/
https://escortindex.com/ad/orlando/321-342-4/1/3406998
3. juju/juicy/miss j: petite white brunette. used to walk in another town. bunch of mixed reviews here in orlando. ive seen her a few times down in kissimmee and would repeat, but for some reason she is trying to pretend she hasnt been in the game for years?? i mentioned a past date and her old name and she just pretended she had no idea what I meant. LOL
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/freaky-friday/318987304998
https://escortindex.com/ad/orlando/904-999-2/1/3404555
-
02-23-21 21:11 #19388Senior Member

Posts: 1149Bbw BJ
So are you the girl or are you the handler? Your only other posts are 4 years old and the same basic bs "oh I found this great bbw from backpage and blah blah blah".
Originally Posted by BallsDeep954
[View Original Post]
Nobody is paying. 8 for a BJ. I may be dumb sometimes, but not that dumb.
-
02-23-21 20:10 #19387Senior Member

Posts: 885Bbj for 80 ?
Originally Posted by BallsDeep954
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 14:45 #19386Senior Member

Posts: 90This her with dark hair Danielle.
Originally Posted by LondonCalling
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1639555
This is her as Bridgett.
https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-12824867/
I've seen her twice and both times I wish I would have given my funds to the homeless. Nice girl she tries but not worth the time.
-
02-23-21 12:36 #19385Regular Member

Posts: 12I had a dream like Martin luther
https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...281612017.html
Couldn't believe I had a dream so awesome. BBJ off craigslist for. 80 coins.
-
02-23-21 11:26 #19384Regular Member

Posts: 12Had a sweet dream the other day from craigslist
Never thought I would live the dream off craigslist ad.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...281612017.html
Amazing BBJ. 80 coins put me right to sleep.
Digits 321XXXX205.
-
02-23-21 11:01 #19383Senior Member

Posts: 157https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/joy-toy-escort-orlando-5700#erotic.
Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 10:34 #19382Senior Member

Posts: 878https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/joy-toy-escort-orlando-5700
Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 10:24 #19381Senior Member

Posts: 255Joy toy
Got a link? Search shows nothing for Joy Toy.
Originally Posted by CoolRay
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 18:46 #19380Banned Member

Posts: 55I think it might be the same girl but it is hard to tell for sure. She is from Colombia, where dark hair would be more natural. Yes, her body is awesome. I was having a terrible day and she turned that around, YMMV.
Originally Posted by DubDoctor407
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 17:47 #19379Senior Member

Posts: 68Does she go by another name?
She looks smoking hot! I looked up her number and found she goes by another name "Daniela" looks like she used to have black hair? Assuming this is the same girl. Thanks.
Originally Posted by LondonCalling
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 22:25 #19378Senior Member

Posts: 175Google Search
I always do a Google search with the numbers provided especially if the area code isn't local. Surprising what you'll find.
Originally Posted by Brizmo
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 01:57 #19377Senior Member

Posts: 353Tiffany
Visited Tiffany tonight up in Altamonte. I was passing through and sent her a text. She responded right away and gave a time not too far out. She is staying behind the mall at a safe out of the way hotel. She lets you in a side door so you don't have to go through the lobby. Nice girl. I don't think her pics are recent. She doesn't have red hair, I would say she is around 30, and is short with a huge chest but a big belly. She keeps her top on with her boobs hanging out. So friendly she even asks what music you want to listen to and has Babywipes waiting for you at the end. The QV was a BBJ with covered mission and doggy for $80. The BJ is so good had to stop her. Everything was great but I wouldn't go longer than the QV. If I was in the area or if she was closer I would repeat. Good luck.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...g/675999481620
-
02-21-21 00:24 #19376Senior Member

Posts: 120Karina
Decided to give this provider a call. I believe one monger reviewed her. Text her and received*response about ten minutes. Set up a time about 40 minutes later. So once I got there she wanted me to send her a picture of the parking lot. Moved my car to the other side of the motel and took a picture of the parking lot. Sent picture and got the room number. She opened the door and she looked exactly like her picture. She has that girl at the club look. Man made DD and rear. Damage was 100 doughnuts for a Qv. For LEO check she grabbed my package and giggled. Layed the money on the counter. She counted it and confirmed Qv. Then put it back where it stayed until the end. Clothes came off and her body was very nice. Boobs were hard everything else was soft. Gave some hand sanitizer and played with soldier until he saluted. She put on the cover and gave the 2nd worst CBJ I ever had. Might as well have been a HJ. Told her to slow down and she took that as I was ready to go and mounted up for cowgirl. She was tight which I enjoyed for about six seconds. Then she started pounding like a jackhammer. Told her to stop after about ten strokes. Was afraid she was going miss a stroke and snap the pleasure pole. Went to doggy which was not much better. She was throwing it back hard and almost lost my balance. Finally went to missionary and was able to bust a nice one. He English was OK. While I was getting cleaned up did a little small talk. She asked me to help her with food delivery app. Could not figure out so I offered to take her around the corner which she accepted. Turns out she has a handler who decides what city she goes to. Does not seem like she has been in the business long. Did not ask if Greek was in the menu. Attitude was a ten, looks are an eight, skills are five. Stay safe.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ando/59002678/#.
-
02-20-21 23:09 #19375Senior Member

Posts: 489Giggles used to be Nikki
In case you want to find more reviews about this chick look up Nikki. Been there done that, not repeating.
Originally Posted by Brizmo
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





