Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 13594
-
02-23-21 13:42 #3454Senior Member

Posts: 121Help here seeking UTR girl for regular hook up
So seeking something I know everyone wants and if you are lucky to have you want to keep. I honestly tired of the constant bs adds and lackluster service and providers. I am seeking a true all in UTR girl that is willing to have a regular thing. I know finding one that is decent enough and open enough that you can count on is a hard swing to hit. But if anyone know of any PM if not it is cool.
-
02-23-21 13:30 #3453Senior Member

Posts: 121So update. Did not see again scheduling issues. But rates went up 50 but service menu grew. Still working out a time to visit. Work and her schedule don't really work. But he is 150 and hour is 250 for a very open menu. From what she told me.
Originally Posted by DaddyL
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 13:28 #3452Senior Member

Posts: 121Thanks for the intel [Deleted by Admin]. I always wondered what happened to her, had good rates for her looks and when I last touched base she was low balling numbers, so got put off and did not want to see her if it was true. Glad she is clean and doing good.
Originally Posted by Sox14
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 13:26 #3451Senior Member

Posts: 121Hey that's great to hear. I only saw her 5 or 6 times until some friend or something stated texting me saying she got my digits from her. I honestly thought her breast were great but I know she wanted to take them up, I said don't make them bigger than your head. She laughed. Anyway she was always a sweetheart except the second time, honestly felt she was in the middle of some bs and drama. I would love to see her one last time, hell if in Florida I would visit, LOL. She was a good first wish could of made her a constant.
Originally Posted by OneSwiss
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 12:23 #3450Regular Member

Posts: 17Makenzie
I can confirm she is legit and worth it. I've seen her 3 times fairly recently and will return.
Originally Posted by Megatronn
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 12:08 #3449Senior Member

Posts: 855Initials
Everyone please don't use initials. Most of us have know idea for what they stand.
Originally Posted by DickHerGood
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 11:54 #3448Senior Member

Posts: 387So has anyone contacted L yet? I'm going to Thursday for a Friday appt. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DukeRus
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 19:37 #3447Senior Member

Posts: 57Makenzie
So I asked about a review of Makenzie and someone hit me up on here but profile is pretty new and he also left reviews on Makenzie's LC page. 2 new reviews on the same day. Should I risk it or?
-
02-22-21 12:09 #3446Senior Member

Posts: 116He apparently has no interest in sharing information at this time and is only here to promote his own YouTube channel which is apparently top secret. What an embarrassing waste of bandwidth.
Originally Posted by Mnm1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 11:37 #3445Senior Member

Posts: 208I'm interested in your link. Can you send it please.
Originally Posted by MikePronin
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
02-22-21 09:33 #3444Senior Member

Posts: 222Info?
Anyone have a link to this YouTube site and also why not tell us how Italian Beauty was and if it was car or outcall. Come on man.
Originally Posted by MikePronin
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 07:04 #3443Senior Member

Posts: 983Harmony
I remember her well, cute little thing with very small breasts from Eastern KY. Started off in a rub place called Hot Rocks. Would do BBBJ with swallow, would allow daty but no FS, then moved on to another rub shop with same service then showed up quite a while later doing FS. Ad you say hit and miss. Some days sweet as she could be and others wanted you out the door. She was saving up to get implants and when she did she moved on. She told me that she wanted to go to Florida but I do not know if she went, she just disappeared. Sorry but I really can't help.
Originally Posted by DaddyL
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 22:18 #3442Senior Member

Posts: 27Barbie
Barbie was the named she used at that time. Saw her several times myself until the dope started to show signs. She is recovered and healthy now, no longer working. In fact she just had twins a bit ago.
Originally Posted by DaddyL
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 21:23 #3441Regular Member

Posts: 2Audrina Rose
https://tryst.link/escort/audrina-rose
Can anyone give a report on her? Other than she is real? (As seen previously).
Also in regards to compensation per her website.
-
02-21-21 19:35 #3440Senior Member

Posts: 57Makenzie
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/59037418/
Has anyone seen makenzie? Would love to see her, she has done duos with a legit provider.










Reply With Quote






