The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 867 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 367 767 817 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 917 967 1367 ... LastLast
Results 12,991 to 13,005 of 26394
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13404

    Snow bunny

    She's new to the area. Incall is not in a good area. I didn't go in. She is real. Pics are real. Send her an Uber. Asked for a deposit. I refused. We made it work. Check her out.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/320148079099

  2. #13403

    Just A Word of Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/581254749865

    Went to visit these girls. Donation was enticing. 80 bucks everything included with both. Got to the notel near the airport. In the room I Put donation on the dresser. The larger girl went to action Then the girl with the funky hair and tats went to the bathroom and came out with a black dude. Told me to get out. I quickly dressed and bail. Buyer beware.
    Whenever I visited someone, one of the 1st things I would was to use the restroom and ask to place my bag in their closet. You left without too of a problem though.

  3. #13402

    Should add to ripoff section

    The wierd hair tatted ones baby daddy is black, and has been mentioned being arround before, but never used in a threatening manner, until now. It seems that the handful of braincells between the 3 of them figured out that it is just easier to rip people off than actually do work. Much like the Hispanic girl that has been reported as a scammer for the better part of the year, that someone right near this add reported again, there are plenty of fish that don't subscribe to this forum, and those that do not review the ripoff section.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/581254749865

    Went to visit these girls. Donation was enticing. 80 bucks everything included with both. Got to the notel near the airport. In the room I Put donation on the dresser. The larger girl went to action Then the girl with the funky hair and tats went to the bathroom and came out with a black dude. Told me to get out. I quickly dressed and bail. Buyer beware.

  4. #13401

    Sad story

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    A couple of you have said that now? A junkie prostitute using go fund me for her child? The story has to be interesting.
    Check message. I'd help but don't want it going for heroin like her last GFM. I've pledged to stay away from junkies and the mentally ill.

    I put money on a jail account for an ex stripper I knew from Lake Geneva. Just for old times sake. Cost me almost $40 just to put $24 on. All the fees. Ridiculous. Or putting money on the phone -- another rip. Guess I should pledge not to contact people in jail.

  5. #13400

  6. #13399

    Be careful. Black pimp boyfriend is in the he bathroom

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/581254749865

    Went to visit these girls. Donation was enticing. 80 bucks everything included with both. Got to the notel near the airport. In the room I Put donation on the dresser. The larger girl went to action Then the girl with the funky hair and tats went to the bathroom and came out with a black dude. Told me to get out. I quickly dressed and bail. Buyer beware.

  7. #13398

    Alayna

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    You have a new link. ??
    What happened to her?

  8. #13397
    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardThrob  [View Original Post]
    How did she get you for 50?? I was going to try for an outcall to my office with her.

  9. #13396
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her since she burned me for $80, but I got to believe she's popped the kid out by now. I was hearing rumors of her pregnancy by late May of last year.

    HS.
    Saw her about three weeks ago. I like her when she's got it together, which is not right now. Looked so rough I didn't stay. Still preggo at the time.

  10. #13395
    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardThrob  [View Original Post]
    I'm dumb. Fell for it over the weekend, out 50. Still the thief she always was. Unstable too.
    Sorry. Link: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/691199081860.

  11. #13394

    What is the sad story?

    A couple of you have said that now? A junkie prostitute using go fund me for her child? The story has to be interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by BooMack  [View Original Post]
    It is legit, I follow her Instagram. Sad story, I wish the best for her.

  12. #13393
    I have seen her many times over the last 2 years, great time but never punctual, problem now she got into trouble and is living with her mom now so makes for an uncomfortable visit.

  13. #13392
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    Greta / Candy has a GFM page for her baby. If legit it's sad but it didn't sound legit. She's do the go fund me in the past. They all do.
    It is legit, I follow her Instagram. Sad story, I wish the best for her.

  14. #13391

    Not any more

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/605537357882

    These two together are bad news. Heavy usage has taken a toll on Corinna's looks. She still walks Lincoln late at night. She will rip you off and have no remorse. Save your money and pride!!
    I have in the past seen both but now yikes I would rather drag my tool through broken glass and pound any of you with the bloody stump. Corrina would rob a person in a wheelchair and feel no remorse. Look out.

  15. #13390
    Check in the Appleton forum. She's been discussed somewhat recently.

    EDIT: guess it was Grand Rapids MI where there was discussion. She comes positively reviewed.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwFireman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any legit experience with her? She travels and is back in Milwaukee next month and I was thinking of setting something up. I don't belong to any of the review sites so can't see if she is legit or any fun. Any help is appreciated / PM is fine. Afterwards I'll report back to all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape