Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 677 of 907 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 727 777 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3454

    Help here seeking UTR girl for regular hook up

    So seeking something I know everyone wants and if you are lucky to have you want to keep. I honestly tired of the constant bs adds and lackluster service and providers. I am seeking a true all in UTR girl that is willing to have a regular thing. I know finding one that is decent enough and open enough that you can count on is a hard swing to hit. But if anyone know of any PM if not it is cool.

  2. #3453
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyL  [View Original Post]
    I am planning to see her today or tomorrow been texting her. Will keep all up to date.
    So update. Did not see again scheduling issues. But rates went up 50 but service menu grew. Still working out a time to visit. Work and her schedule don't really work. But he is 150 and hour is 250 for a very open menu. From what she told me.

  3. #3452
    Quote Originally Posted by Sox14  [View Original Post]
    Barbie was the named she used at that time. Saw her several times myself until the dope started to show signs. She is recovered and healthy now, no longer working. In fact she just had twins a bit ago.
    Thanks for the intel [Deleted by Admin]. I always wondered what happened to her, had good rates for her looks and when I last touched base she was low balling numbers, so got put off and did not want to see her if it was true. Glad she is clean and doing good.

  4. #3451
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSwiss  [View Original Post]
    I remember her well, cute little thing with very small breasts from Eastern KY. Started off in a rub place called Hot Rocks. Would do BBBJ with swallow, would allow daty but no FS, then moved on to another rub shop with same service then showed up quite a while later doing FS. Ad you say hit and miss. Some days sweet as she could be and others wanted you out the door. She was saving up to get implants and when she did she moved on. She told me that she wanted to go to Florida but I do not know if she went, she just disappeared. Sorry but I really can't help.
    Hey that's great to hear. I only saw her 5 or 6 times until some friend or something stated texting me saying she got my digits from her. I honestly thought her breast were great but I know she wanted to take them up, I said don't make them bigger than your head. She laughed. Anyway she was always a sweetheart except the second time, honestly felt she was in the middle of some bs and drama. I would love to see her one last time, hell if in Florida I would visit, LOL. She was a good first wish could of made her a constant.

  5. #3450

    Makenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatronn  [View Original Post]
    So I asked about a review of Makenzie and someone hit me up on here but profile is pretty new and he also left reviews on Makenzie's LC page. 2 new reviews on the same day. Should I risk it or?
    I can confirm she is legit and worth it. I've seen her 3 times fairly recently and will return.

  6. #3449

    Initials

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    So has anyone contacted L yet? I'm going to Thursday for a Friday appt. Thanks.
    Everyone please don't use initials. Most of us have know idea for what they stand.

  7. #3448
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeRus  [View Original Post]
    Mailbox is cleared.
    So has anyone contacted L yet? I'm going to Thursday for a Friday appt. Thanks.

  8. #3447

    Makenzie

    So I asked about a review of Makenzie and someone hit me up on here but profile is pretty new and he also left reviews on Makenzie's LC page. 2 new reviews on the same day. Should I risk it or?

  9. #3446
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnm1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a link to this YouTube site and also why not tell us how Italian Beauty was and if it was car or outcall. Come on man.
    He apparently has no interest in sharing information at this time and is only here to promote his own YouTube channel which is apparently top secret. What an embarrassing waste of bandwidth.

  10. #3445
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, guys for visiting my channel. Just FYI the first video was my worst and they get better. Please watch a few to see if you might like them. My first video has some views, but that's my worst video.

    Also thanks to everyone for supporting me. I will send more links if you inbox me. I really want to start a Patreon page with detail of these girls. Like real current pics of them. And even video and pics of them fucking or whatnot.

    I would love to be your go-to information on escort stories and reviews. I really try to be funny and charismatic in my stories. I just think they are funny and informative especially for a newcomer to the game.

    Also, I notice that a lot of you don't want to pull the trigger on a girl without knowing what's she all about. Well, I want to be you guy to find out. If I get this rolling as I want. I want to give you all a chance to vote for a girl you all want me to try.

    Then I would give y'all all the juicy stories and well any issue so you all can make an informed decision when looking for that girl for the night. I know we are looking for a nut and some pussy. But there is a lot of time waster and drug addicts in this game.

    Still looking for people to Sub and like my videos. It helps get the word out. Plus ill never make monetize content on youtube. My shits too nasty and will never reach public status LOL. BTW my videos are meant to listen to more than watched. More like a podcast but on youtube.

    BTW the last girl I've seen is Italian Beauty.

    Would love to make a video about her but need more people to comment and sub.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5025136535?gid=c85896c08828988fc8adfa3c9a350568
    I'm interested in your link. Can you send it please.

    Thanks.

  11. #3444

    Info?

    Anyone have a link to this YouTube site and also why not tell us how Italian Beauty was and if it was car or outcall. Come on man.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, guys for visiting my channel. Just FYI the first video was my worst and they get better. Please watch a few to see if you might like them. My first video has some views, but that's my worst video.

    Also thanks to everyone for supporting me. I will send more links if you inbox me. I really want to start a Patreon page with detail of these girls. Like real current pics of them. And even video and pics of them fucking or whatnot.

    I would love to be your go-to information on escort stories and reviews. I really try to be funny and charismatic in my stories. I just think they are funny and informative especially for a newcomer to the game.

    Also, I notice that a lot of you don't want to pull the trigger on a girl without knowing what's she all about. Well, I want to be you guy to find out. If I get this rolling as I want. I want to give you all a chance to vote for a girl you all want me to try.

    Then I would give y'all all the juicy stories and well any issue so you all can make an informed decision when looking for that girl for the night. I know we are looking for a nut and some pussy. But there is a lot of time waster and drug addicts in this game.

    Still looking for people to Sub and like my videos. It helps get the word out. Plus ill never make monetize content on youtube. My shits too nasty and will never reach public status LOL. BTW my videos are meant to listen to more than watched. More like a podcast but on youtube.

    BTW the last girl I've seen is Italian Beauty.

    Would love to make a video about her but need more people to comment and sub.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5025136535?gid=c85896c08828988fc8adfa3c9a350568

  12. #3443

    Harmony

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyL  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember this bleach blonde working in the Louisville area. I do she was one of my first in the game. I know she was a hit and miss girl but my time with her was not bad just comfortable for me as she made it very pleasant when I saw her. Any one have any intel on her?
    I remember her well, cute little thing with very small breasts from Eastern KY. Started off in a rub place called Hot Rocks. Would do BBBJ with swallow, would allow daty but no FS, then moved on to another rub shop with same service then showed up quite a while later doing FS. Ad you say hit and miss. Some days sweet as she could be and others wanted you out the door. She was saving up to get implants and when she did she moved on. She told me that she wanted to go to Florida but I do not know if she went, she just disappeared. Sorry but I really can't help.

  13. #3442

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyL  [View Original Post]
    So back in the day there was a girl out in Shepardsville that worked out of her apartment at Tanager Landing Apartments. I seen her a couple of times first time was well not the best was nervous but seconded time was worth it. Was wondering if anyone remember her name and if she is still in the game or moved on. She was one I kind of missed. Be nice to know if she is still doing ok. Its been 3 years since I last heard from her. If anyone remembers.
    Barbie was the named she used at that time. Saw her several times myself until the dope started to show signs. She is recovered and healthy now, no longer working. In fact she just had twins a bit ago.

  14. #3441

    Audrina Rose

    https://tryst.link/escort/audrina-rose

    Can anyone give a report on her? Other than she is real? (As seen previously).

    Also in regards to compensation per her website.

  15. #3440

    Makenzie

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/59037418/

    Has anyone seen makenzie? Would love to see her, she has done duos with a legit provider.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape