Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 4206
-
02-23-21 12:31 #1581Senior Member

Posts: 151That's a negative.
Originally Posted by Mm2245
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 10:13 #1580Senior Member

Posts: 89DD Easy
I just wanted to add my 2 cents on Easy as she seems to be getting some attention. I went this weekend and requested her and she is in fact petite, reasonably pretty and I'd say mid to late 30's. I don't want to take anything away from her but she is no where near the same level as the younger and very pretty girls that were there previously but seem to be gone now. There was a decent run of them but no more. Hopefully DD can get some ladies back in that tier soon. I wouldn't go out of my way for Easy but if you are going anyway, she is an OK option to request and not get stuck with an unattractive girl.
-
02-22-21 23:20 #1579Senior Member

Posts: 106You've got good friends
LOL —*Happy Birthday.
Originally Posted by Gto69
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 18:26 #1578Senior Member

Posts: 202Dd
I was finally able to get myself down to DD, called MMS scheduled with Lisa! Re arranged purposely to see her! Upon arrival MMS Is mumbling because I am 6 minutes early. She drags me into a room and asked for. 8 I asked why she said new rate! Tells me sit quietly for 5 minutes no noise, 6 minutes to the second she drags in EZ and says only girl available! 5'4" maybe 90 pounds very sweet, and sexy body! To prevent an issue after 3 minutes of quarrel about having an appointment I agree. Absolutely over the top, I went 15 minutes over as I couldn't get over how tight she was. KABOOM VERY GOOD SESSION. 8 + 1. 4 I tried guys I was told newrates good luck to all, stay safe.
-
02-21-21 09:00 #1577Senior Member

Posts: 746Dd
Thank you to all who sent me a PM.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 11:08 #1576Banned Member

Posts: 203With friends like mine, I don't need enemy's.
So, some of the cats I text and pm on this site know the challenges I had over the past few weeks. One of my business associates who I've know for over 20 years, calls me and tells me about changes of the guards at one AMP.
Now, he knows what the past few weeks have been like and he's part of my upcoming event. Like a fool I agree to the AMP. But I did say massage only.
Driving, he's chuckling, laughing, I didn't get it. Anyways, we arrive, walk in and waiting was Ms. Lisa, wearing a fitted Asian red dress, showing off her curves. Stiletto heels complimenting her legs. Her hair was held up by 2 small samurai swords that finished her soft and innocent look. Damm, work of art. My buddy slaps me on the back and says happy birthday, seeeee yaaaaa. I fell for it, Set me up, leaves and doors lock.
Ms. Lisa grabs my hand and takes me to the room. Walk in, didn't even get my belt unbuckled and she's disrobing, drops her dress to the floor, It was shocking to experience. She was aggressive. So I'm thinking, 90 minutes massage. Nothing doing, not, not even close. I was applaud, no massage. I got fucked no massage. 90 non stop minutes, fucked. I didn't even get happy birthday from Ms. Lisa.
Can't believe it. Embarrassed, humiliated. On the way home ex-friend just laughed at me. Bastard. Stunk with liquor.
He let the little Asian take advantage of me on my bday. It's disgusting.
My real friend called, told him what happened. Dropped off ice for Johnson, whiskey for me. That's a real friend.
-
02-20-21 09:29 #1575Senior Member

Posts: 746Dd
Been reading about this place. What does DD stand for? Can someone please PM me with the name of the place and location?
Originally Posted by CountryClub
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 08:28 #1574Regular Member

Posts: 14I've previously asked, but what is the damage? I've heard it now. 7 at the door, but how much do girls expect? I want to make sure I have the right $ and only want to bring in what I need. Thanks.
Originally Posted by CountryClub
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 03:56 #1573Senior Member

Posts: 66EZ aka Eazy at DD
Went to DD last night and felt like a slow night, most of the doors slightly open and no other chatter. Good for me I guess. MMS sends me in a room and quickly comes in Eazy, pretty spinner most likely in her mid 30's, great natural B / Cs and about 85 lbs soaking wet. She was very bubbly off the bat with lots of groping and touching on the way to the TS. Enthusiastic TS with lots of giggling and teasing, this was promising. In the room, with the mediocre towel massage but pretty decent back walk, we took care of business first. She insisted in $. 4 and I refused, it got to the point where I was suggesting to get MMS but she said ok its fine, she was pissed for a second but quickly went back into character. CBJ to a quick hop to CG. I was wanting 69 but I guess it was off to the races. She really does have a pretty face and with the spinner bod any size will make her go nuts and she's not shy and gets into it. DS and finish with mish was great. Only negative would be she def tries to rush through the process even though she is a good time. I probably left in 40 min, I wasn't too upset because the FS was great and I don't expect anything great in the massage dept when I go to DD. EZ is worth a spin, pretty and tight.
-
02-17-21 02:01 #1572Senior Member

Posts: 181That never happened to me in DD. I always go about 5 minutes early I usually wait a few minutes but they have never switched out a girl on me. They always kept their appointments as far as I'm concerned. Maybe you had a bad day.
Originally Posted by Jzinct
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 08:54 #1571Regular Member

Posts: 24DD Caution
Note of caution for DD. If you are the type that likes to call ahead to reserve your service provider, they are not available, and you request another by name, they will substitute another. I'm guessing it's because they think we can't tell them apart. Even confirming at the door doesn't garantee you get who you ask for. Just politely stand your ground if you think the bait and switch is happening, you may have to wait awhile.
-
02-15-21 00:01 #1570Senior Member

Posts: 43Used to be one of my favorite spots the lady that used to work there had magic hands, not sure if she still works there though, dreamt about going there again recently because I haven't made the trip in about a year, the lady that was there was a bit older than the one I used to see who was maybe late 30's early 40's, older ladys English is real bad couldn't understand what she was saying but she was like something about it being 30 minutes had to make a call, assumed she was referring to the younger one that I remembered seeing before, I asked but I didn't really get a straight answer. Anyhow the one who used to work (might still but wasn't there when I went last) there gave fantastic back massages I mean best I've had by far by any AMP really gets in there, walks on your back, hot stones, the whole 9 and the flip he was by far best I've had, old lady seemed out of place though, maybe because she's not usually the one giving them idk but be it a mixup or a replacement I went through with it, massage was mediocre I'd recommend asking soft or medium pressure she's fairly rough with hard like almost to the point its uncomfortable flip was noteworthy and almost on par with the one I used to see but she didn't really do any teasing which kind a sucked but anyway would still recommend especially if the other one still works there still a better finish than most he places for standard dono.
Originally Posted by ChiaraMaria
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 06:53 #1569Senior Member

Posts: 807It's always been $70 / $100 for a very long time here $150 is way out of wack for the talent and the service they provide this isn't NYC and they don't treat you like the girls in NYC.
Originally Posted by Dickcheney
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 05:16 #1568Senior Member

Posts: 207If a girl does that right off the bat insist on a different girl, don't waste your time she's going to be a shitty lay no matter what you pay.
Originally Posted by AlTesda5366
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 16:32 #1567Senior Member

Posts: 73Different strokes for different folks
I actually enjoyed Georgia. She had this little bratty attitude but very attentive physically. I also enjoyed the jiggle of her ass and tits, but I wouldn't call her fat in any sense of the imagination. I see what you mean though, you like them more demure and thin.
Originally Posted by AlTesda5366
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





