Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 10240
-
02-24-21 14:12 #3160Senior Member

Posts: 26Curious too
I'm interested in this one too. I wasn't able to find any reviews. Anyone?
Originally Posted by Runner856
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 08:39 #3159Senior Member

Posts: 43Vineland
Has anyone visited her? She is responsive to text and a decent donation.
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...o/394207655165
-
02-23-21 21:17 #3158Senior Member

Posts: 26Nova
I was wondering if anyone has any info on this girl Nova, she used to work with tiny Gia / Lola in mt Laurel area. I have her old number but don't think it works. Any info would be appreciated.
-
02-23-21 14:23 #3157Senior Member

Posts: 551Tiffany
Someone works her phone and sometimes will ask for cashapp upfront. Be careful.
Originally Posted by FordP
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 14:21 #3156Senior Member

Posts: 103Lacy
No that's not the one here's the link for the one that drained me https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...2/371455029559.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 12:07 #3155Senior Member

Posts: 888It's helpful to include the link
Thanks for the report, I'm curious, is this the Lacey that drained your nut sack?
Originally Posted by Wbhc1
[View Original Post]
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/345379015474
-
02-23-21 10:07 #3154Regular Member

Posts: 21Kat
This is only my third mongering trip but thanks to you fine gentlemen they have been somewhat successful. I went and saw Kat a few days back and the experience was. OK? She's definitely legit so bonus points for that but that's about where it ends. The photos are extremely outdated. Lots of wear and tear. It shocked me at first so I did what any self respecting monger would do and carried on. Went for the covered Greek for 150. She was limited in her positions. Limited as in she had to just lay on her stomach. Complained about size and speed which was throwing me off my rhythm, and was quite distracting. I finally finish and go about my day.
She texts my burner today asking if I could come by because she had a cancellation. Interesting considering she was supposed to quit the life Sunday.
I'd recommend if you wanted a sure fire way to release some tension, but lower your expectations dramatically and talk her down off her price.
Good luck gents!
-
02-23-21 09:58 #3153Regular Member

Posts: 21How outdated is the photo? Like Kate outdated or a little better? Not sure if you've experienced her or not but it's a night and day difference.
Originally Posted by PokerShark11
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 08:23 #3152Senior Member

Posts: 551The red hair grl
You caught her on a bad night she's nice, tight walls and body. 5 ft shorty. She's not hosting, doing outcalls.
Originally Posted by PokerShark11
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 04:40 #3151Senior Member

Posts: 103Slim pickings
Skipthegames is horrible any more all the same girls most ads are photo shopped or there on drugs anymore have or would share any good girls that are out there any help would be greatly appreciated.
-
02-23-21 04:37 #3150Senior Member

Posts: 103Lacy
Saw lacy today nice girl but definitely signs of drug use. The girl can suck a dick tho she took the whole shift all the way down to the boys and even held her head down on it while she moved her tongue around she even took care if the boys don't know if I would repeat or not she is a nice girl looks like her pics.
-
02-22-21 23:45 #3149Senior Member

Posts: 1632nd girl was eh at best
I saw the 2nd girl. The full pic was outdated and the experience was at best a 5, went through with it only because the little head was in charge that night. I reviewed her in the Philly thread. Not disputing you, maybe I just caught her on a terrible night. Like a really terrible night.
Originally Posted by TruckerJoe86
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 22:39 #3148Senior Member

Posts: 68Ummm what
https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...y/355650992418
First of all I saw her back when she was working with wonky eyed Jenna but didn't have a session with her. She now includes a link in her ad where you can watch her smoking meth. Anyone have any thoughts on this line of marketing?
https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...y/355650992418
-
02-22-21 11:44 #3147Senior Member

Posts: 987Yea the pickings are so slim now that when you do hit big it feels like the old backpage days. Most of the ads now are scams or the girls are shot out or have too many rules. Thanks for the intel.
Originally Posted by TruckerJoe86
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 11:38 #3146Senior Member

Posts: 987Thanks. Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by WillieZee914
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




