Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,336 to 13,350 of 28538
-
02-23-21 10:24 #15203Senior Member

Posts: 214Food!!
Agree that food is the most important! Thanks for the recommendations. I think I'm looking for the hole. In - the. Wall places. I typically really line spicy food, but after gus'last night maybe something a touch less. My ass wasn't nearly as pleased as my mouth.
Originally Posted by Frankie14
[View Original Post]
Thanks again. I travel a good bit and this board never fails to provide the best advice rewarding food and entertainment.
-
02-23-21 09:55 #15202Senior Member

Posts: 217Payton
Anyone know about Payton? Searching on here turns up nothing that can be verified. She looks like fun.
https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/563263881878
-
02-23-21 09:34 #15201Senior Member

Posts: 314Definitely real
Met her off of tagged. Looks just like her pics minus the filters. Will try to get you for a bill for quick. Actually enjoyed my time with her. She seems to get into it. The wrapping the legs around me and grinding in rhythm with me gave me the impression. Saw her twice. BBBJ, covered FS. Although, she seems willing for bare all the way with an upcharge. Haven't seen her in a few months. She deletes and creates new profiles when she seems ready to work on there. She seemed very comfortable with me, but as they always say YMMV. Also had a little damn cat I almost had to kick because it kept messing with my feet during a wet BBBJ. Maybe something was on my socks (I never take them off).
Originally Posted by PlaidRetina
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 09:15 #15200Senior Member

Posts: 417Food
I can help you with the important stuff. The food, LOL. I've come across a few interesting places to eat. There's "My Potato Factory", "Atlanta Fish Market", "Six Feet Under Pub & Fish House", "Another Broken Egg", "Scalini's Italian" in Smyrna, Crispina Ristorante", and several at the Battery in Truist Park (the new Atlanta Braves ballfield). Depends on what food you like, how much you want to spend, and how far you're willing to travel. (Pricier options are Ray's on the River and Canoe).
Originally Posted by MichaelDoe
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 07:39 #15199Senior Member

Posts: 214Advice for a neighbor
Hi guys. I'm in town unexpectedly from just up the road in Greenville. I find myself in one of your cool expensive hotels downtown with a great view. I've tried some of the local food. Gus' fried chicken is legit. Now I'm looking for advice. Food and woman actually.
Can you guys direct me to an outcall provider I could enjoy a nice experience in front of that beautiful view? I can't go more than 300 an hour. Even that stings really. I prefer white girls, but I don't discriminate either. I'm much more intrested in her attitude than her looks. I just want to have fun for a hh or hr.
Now, onto the REALLY important stuff. Where else should I eat in downtown. I've had Hard Rock and Wahlburgers before. I would really like to know where is good and off the beaten path.
Of you guys want any Intel about the Greenville / Anderson area. I don't know why you would, but I'll be happy to share what I know.
Take care, be safe, Doe. OUT.
-
02-23-21 05:10 #15198Senior Member

Posts: 1484What a shame
She looks like a fun ride.
Originally Posted by Kyrow
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 05:09 #15197Senior Member

Posts: 1484Good Point
Pimp or not, I'm still not paying 80 unless she's smokin hot with great reviews, and even then it's doubtful because some schmuck on here will convince her to raise her price to 100.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 05:07 #15196Senior Member

Posts: 1484True
My reply to them is usually LOL, I almost always get a snotty retort like block or FU. But 30 minutes later another one asking me how much I got.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 16:46 #15195Senior Member

Posts: 498Looks like a scam. Pics show up online. Could be the same chick, but doesn't seem likely.
Originally Posted by DrivesALot
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 16:03 #15194Senior Member

Posts: 2351More likely a pimp convention to set prices. A significant number of gals on sites such as Listcrawler etc are pimped.
Originally Posted by MrHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 13:57 #15193Senior Member

Posts: 208780 for a qv?
Where they do that at? I can't seem to find anything for under $100 qv. Smh.
Originally Posted by MrHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 13:05 #15192Senior Member

Posts: 67Shelbi Lynn
https://marietta.skipthegames.com/fe...r/648599063641
Anyone ever visit her?
-
02-22-21 05:13 #15191Senior Member

Posts: 1484LOL yup
Inevitably someone on here would have said something about it.
Originally Posted by WillB.Hard
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 05:12 #15190Senior Member

Posts: 1484A lot of them are trying that crap
I'm convinced they had a ho convention and decided the new price for 2021 is 80 for a qv. One day the norm was 60, the next everyone was putting 80 up there and acting all offended when you say no.
Originally Posted by Kyrow
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 05:07 #15189Senior Member

Posts: 1484Can't do nights but
Maybe she'll do some 1 on 1's during the day! I missed her before.
Originally Posted by Birds3
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






