Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,821 to 17,835 of 37348
-
02-22-21 15:12 #19528Senior Member

Posts: 376Petersburg BBW
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/59065395/
Just wondering if anyone has any information to share on this one. I'm halfway over the fence to pay her a visit, I wish she had a few more pics. I'll be sure to review if I decide to take the plunge.
-
02-22-21 14:26 #19527Senior Member

Posts: 1084Ravin will make you feel like your with a girlfriend. Be easy going and respectful and you'll have a great time. She's about as down to earth as you'll meet. Surprised she's still in the game. Thought she would be another Sara and disappear, but thankfully she's still around. I've enjoyed her many times. Thicker girl than her pics, but still one of my favorites.
Originally Posted by WilliamsJJ703
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 13:39 #19526Senior Member

Posts: 316Yep on lola
A damn shame she was my go to. But in arresterfield resort.
Originally Posted by TBonz123
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 13:28 #19525Senior Member

Posts: 316Not true on communication
By a provider but not the one who used to own the site. She told me this personally when I met her. Beyond that I agree she is not worth it because she had GPS. Talked about how all the other working girls hated her and was a dead fish in the sack. Thought I was getting a hot latin spinner all I got was wasted 350. Case proves you don't always get what you pay for.
Originally Posted by Cavmen
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 13:09 #19524Senior Member

Posts: 54Lexi?
Is this the Lexi everyone always talks about?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/611778892438
-
02-22-21 12:50 #19523Senior Member

Posts: 69Thanks very good info. Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by LJBootCamp02
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 12:32 #19522Senior Member

Posts: 95If you want to share.
So, am looking forward to some fun times with Ravin followed up with another visit with our favorite obedient Polish girl this weekend. For those that have partaked in dreams with either; what sort of activities did they enjoy? I've searched the forum but was looking for more specifics since I want to make sure both have a good time and are thoroughly pleased. Feel free to PM directly. Forever in debted to this board. No doubt about that!
-
02-22-21 12:28 #19521Senior Member

Posts: 95Heard from her.
She replied to me this weekend indicating she was in the ICU with her daughter. Sent several pictures which were the same ones she sent me a few weeks back so not sure if the little one is still in ICU, if she is at home taking care of her, or simply doesn't want to be bothered right now. Regardless, hope the little one is ok and recovers well. Kryss was / is a good one so hope she comes back soon.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 12:06 #19520Senior Member

Posts: 98Take Note
Please read the link below, especially the part about deposits and subscribing to their only fans to meet them.
Originally Posted by JtBassee20
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/articles/ab...nd-avoid-scams
-
02-22-21 11:45 #19519Senior Member

Posts: 208Requirements
I will PM you.
Originally Posted by RvaYoungMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 11:10 #19518Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
Hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone has partaken? She's exactly my type and I'm going through the communication piece now.
https://freaknamedsusan.escortbook.com/
-
02-22-21 11:00 #19517Douchebag

Posts: 185Brock Rock Crystal
Is she real or is the other girl just using her pictures? I've been multiple times and every time it's the thicker chick.
-
02-22-21 10:46 #19516Senior Member

Posts: 1084I'm with you brother. If they're staying at hooters, I'm not visiting. I've had some great visits there in the past but there has been many overdoses and the police are there on a regular basis. If enough of us guys refuse to go there, the couple good ones will move on across the street or somewhere else nearby that's better to visit.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 10:19 #19515Douchebag

Posts: 185Right.
I definitely believe the original poster now.
Originally Posted by Ricardo2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 10:05 #19514Senior Member

Posts: 69Red hair pre booking
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...5/013015118392
Anyone know anything about her? Seems interesting.











Reply With Quote






