Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 228 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 3412
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2617
    STG is free.

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Incredibly time-consuming wading through the BS, fake ads, picture sellers but the STG game is much the same, both are minefields. It's all a crapshoot "Shooters Up!

  2. #2616
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Playing that SA game seems time consuming and expensive to me. I would like to find an easier way to find these MILFs in need of a little help.
    Incredibly time-consuming wading through the BS, fake ads, picture sellers but the STG game is much the same, both are minefields. It's all a crapshoot "Shooters Up!

  3. #2615
    Playing that SA game seems time consuming and expensive to me. I would like to find an easier way to find these MILFs in need of a little help.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMarigold  [View Original Post]
    I don't want to schedule sessions with known drug users because I don't want to take a chance of getting busted by LEO with drugs in the room. I think the drug use causes them to have emotional highs and lows that can make them emotionally volatile in a session. I think these girls with demons are typically going to advertise on STG and I just won't use that site.

    Another category of working ladies would be single moms who are not drug users. I think these moms are more likely to advertise on a site like SA. I have met and "dated" no fewer than 7 or 8 such women in the past two months there. All appeared to be demon free. They typically hold other full-time jobs that just don't pay enough, so they "seek" to enhance their incomes with a few dates each week. I have had wonderful total GFE experiences with these women; all have been BBFS and about half of them allow CIP as they are on birth control.

  4. #2614

    Optical Illusion

    This is obviously a scam but check out the last pic where she's looking at the camera but her mirror reflection looks at the camera also. It's too odd not to point out. Maybe its a pic she keeps of herself in the bathtub? If I had those bolt ons I'd have pics of them around the house.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/468941214574

  5. #2613

    Demons

    The point of the forum is to share information. If hard drugs are involved then it can be an added risk. People can make up their own minds about whether they object to it or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabyte40  [View Original Post]
    I understand when someone posts that she has demons, it's referring to a drug addict and drug use. I get that.

    And that seems to be the norm with many young women that need money. This is how they finance their habit.

    It is rare to find a woman who will fuck for money and use the money for something other than drugs.

    So, what is the objection to seeing a girl who has demons? Is it not wanting to be around a drug user? Or afraid her behaviour will be shady?

    Many girls I know are functioning addicts. Yes they can cause trouble but I think that's just part of the game.

    Comments?

    GB40.

  6. #2612

    Demons and pimps

    Guys consistently advise they hate girls with demons or pimps. If that's the case stay home. Yeah yeah yeah everyone knows a chick who is a " special unicorn" sure.

  7. #2611
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I think as a general rule you are right but you can find an occasional mature one that is just trying to make ends meet and not necessarily trying to feed a demon. There are a few like that around but not very many. They were more plentiful 10 or so years ago coming out of the financial crisis of 2008. Tough times mean many will go to extreme measures to keep a roof over their heads. Most of the young ones are the ones that are really hooked on garbage trying to stay high. Of course, many of the mature ones have demons too.
    I don't want to schedule sessions with known drug users because I don't want to take a chance of getting busted by LEO with drugs in the room. I think the drug use causes them to have emotional highs and lows that can make them emotionally volatile in a session. I think these girls with demons are typically going to advertise on STG and I just won't use that site.

    Another category of working ladies would be single moms who are not drug users. I think these moms are more likely to advertise on a site like SA. I have met and "dated" no fewer than 7 or 8 such women in the past two months there. All appeared to be demon free. They typically hold other full-time jobs that just don't pay enough, so they "seek" to enhance their incomes with a few dates each week. I have had wonderful total GFE experiences with these women; all have been BBFS and about half of them allow CIP as they are on birth control.

  8. #2610
    I think as a general rule you are right but you can find an occasional mature one that is just trying to make ends meet and not necessarily trying to feed a demon. There are a few like that around but not very many. They were more plentiful 10 or so years ago coming out of the financial crisis of 2008. Tough times mean many will go to extreme measures to keep a roof over their heads. Most of the young ones are the ones that are really hooked on garbage trying to stay high. Of course, many of the mature ones have demons too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabyte40  [View Original Post]
    I understand when someone posts that she has demons, it's referring to a drug addict and drug use. I get that.

    And that seems to be the norm with many young women that need money. This is how they finance their habit.

    It is rare to find a woman who will fuck for money and use the money for something other than drugs.

    So, what is the objection to seeing a girl who has demons? Is it not wanting to be around a drug user? Or afraid her behaviour will be shady?

    Many girls I know are functioning addicts. Yes they can cause trouble but I think that's just part of the game.

    Comments?

    GB40.

  9. #2609

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by FunderJ  [View Original Post]
    My former and current favorites entertain mongers because that's how both of them make their living. I am very certain that neither one of them are under the influence of demons. I'm also sure there are other escorts out there who only do this for the money. But I do agree that a lot of escorts do this to support their demon habits.
    Hate to break it to you but Jess has had the same runny nose sniffles for over 5 years. I can't prove she's on something but my gut tells me different. I remember the first few times I saw her years ago, she had a runny nose and was sniffling like crazy and I immediately thought coke habit.

    For old times sake because she had popped recently, I saw her a couple of months ago and she had the same runny nose and sniffles. What are the odds?

  10. #2608

    Demons

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabyte40  [View Original Post]
    I understand when someone posts that she has demons, it's referring to a drug addict and drug use. I get that.

    And that seems to be the norm with many young women that need money. This is how they finance their habit.

    It is rare to find a woman who will fuck for money and use the money for something other than drugs.

    So, what is the objection to seeing a girl who has demons? Is it not wanting to be around a drug user? Or afraid her behaviour will be shady?

    Many girls I know are functioning addicts. Yes they can cause trouble but I think that's just part of the game.

    Comments?

    GB40.
    Agreed. I think 98% of the girls have demons to some degree or another. You get the occasional girl who just needs the extra money and rarer still, the girl who just like to fuck and is smart enough to get get paid to do it.

    Some hide it better than others. I just can't deal with someone whose habit is out of control. That can lead to a bad time in more ways than one.

  11. #2607

    Sometimes I prefer the demons

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabyte40  [View Original Post]
    I understand when someone posts that she has demons, it's referring to a drug addict and drug use. I get that.

    And that seems to be the norm with many young women that need money. This is how they finance their habit.

    It is rare to find a woman who will fuck for money and use the money for something other than drugs.

    So, what is the objection to seeing a girl who has demons? Is it not wanting to be around a drug user? Or afraid her behaviour will be shady?

    Many girls I know are functioning addicts. Yes they can cause trouble but I think that's just part of the game.

    Comments?

    GB40.
    Just about all these girls have some sort of problem. Its a rare byrd that doesn' but I have met a few older gals who were just nymphos looking to profit off their vice. With drug use at least we know what the issue is. Sometimes you get to know a girl whose problem you could not see at first and that problem is even worse or more dangerous. Not going to go into any details or stir any pots which some details will do but I will use a cliche to explain it even though I hate cliches. The devil you know is less dangerous that the devil you do not know.

    Some of the best sex I have had was with women so high they couldn't tell time or figure out my 20 minute bareback QV went on for hours with multiple creamings. Sometimes I get with girls so desperate to feed the demon that the menu expanded. This is the devil I know, when dealing with a devil I do not know I can spend a lot of money on a lot of visits before I figure out how to go further with a girl. To me its a game of how far can I get a girl to go, it might not even be sexual. I find something they shield and I like to bring their defenses down. I am not a predator or anything so when they let their guard down they are not in danger but I get a rush out of women trusting me. I have better orgasms, and enjoy them that much more. The more of them they share with me the better I treat them too.

  12. #2606

    Making a living or supporting demon habits

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabyte40  [View Original Post]
    I understand when someone posts that she has demons, it's referring to a drug addict and drug use. I get that.

    And that seems to be the norm with many young women that need money. This is how they finance their habit.

    It is rare to find a woman who will fuck for money and use the money for something other than drugs.

    So, what is the objection to seeing a girl who has demons? Is it not wanting to be around a drug user? Or afraid her behaviour will be shady?

    Many girls I know are functioning addicts. Yes they can cause trouble but I think that's just part of the game.

    Comments?

    GB40.
    My former and current favorites entertain mongers because that's how both of them make their living. I am very certain that neither one of them are under the influence of demons. I'm also sure there are other escorts out there who only do this for the money. But I do agree that a lot of escorts do this to support their demon habits.

  13. #2605

    Demons

    I understand when someone posts that she has demons, it's referring to a drug addict and drug use. I get that.

    And that seems to be the norm with many young women that need money. This is how they finance their habit.

    It is rare to find a woman who will fuck for money and use the money for something other than drugs.

    So, what is the objection to seeing a girl who has demons? Is it not wanting to be around a drug user? Or afraid her behaviour will be shady?

    Many girls I know are functioning addicts. Yes they can cause trouble but I think that's just part of the game.

    Comments?

    GB40.

  14. #2604

    Rr

    You have to weed through it just like the rest of the other sites. A lot of scams, AMP's, fake pics, and there are a few just like on other sites that are real. Not really any difference in my opinion than the other 4 sites that I use. Goodluck!

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes35  [View Original Post]
    Just started looking at this site for possible candidates. Most seem to be AMPs. Looks like a lot of the others are fake and only a few are ones I recognize. Can someone give a rundown on this site? Trying to figure out if it's worth the time.
    .

  15. #2603

    Rub Ratings

    Just started looking at this site for possible candidates. Most seem to be AMPs. Looks like a lot of the others are fake and only a few are ones I recognize. Can someone give a rundown on this site? Trying to figure out if it's worth the time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape