Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 319 of 556 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 369 419 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 8329
Most healing spa
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #3559

    Been wanting to meet her.

    I have been wondering the same. I plan on giving her a try soon, possibly by this weekend. I will let you know how it goes once I meet her. I do know that she switched her name a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Wondering why did you cover her number? If it's in the ad they allow the number to be listed on this site. FYI.

  2. #3558

    Kelsey

    Violated her release terms by not showing up or showing up late and not answering calls so it will be a while before she's back.

  3. #3557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    Just

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69;5221513[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/nevada/lasvegas/59061792/[/URL]

    This 23 year old ebony is advertising BBFS, DATY, CIP for $120 quick visit but no kissing or fingering.

    Has 3 comments and all of them apparently had a great time. Incall near Decatur.
    Wondering why did you cover her number? If it's in the ad they allow the number to be listed on this site. FYI.

  4. #3556
    Quote Originally Posted by CJenk45  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Pics and ad are accurate. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/58961542/.
    That woman is awesome. When I want a for sure fire sex session, she is the woman I call. BBBJ is some of the best I have ever had, throating it on every thrust. And she genuinely enjoys the D I give her.

  5. #3555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    Ronnie BBFSCIP $120 qv

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/59061792/

    This 23 year old ebony is advertising BBFS, DATY, CIP for $120 quick visit but no kissing or fingering.

    Has 3 comments and all of them apparently had a great time. Incall near Decatur.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Decatur & Oakey.jpg‎   2d03116e4174de03490da0cf9601fce6_f.jpg‎   1e300e31aa99be5dafe470685400ac73_f.jpg‎  

  6. #3554
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Who is her sister and is she less used up? Never seen Abby. Something just never really did it for me and I'm not liking the new tats anyhow, plus all of you have seen her haha.
    Yeah her sister is a normal Civilian not coming to the dark side LOL but she looks almost like Abby except for hair color.

  7. #3553
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Haven't had the pleasure of abby yet, hopefully soon. Didn't know she has a sister. Whats her name, does she post ads? Thanks.
    I have downloaded all her sister's pics from Abby's social media sites, yeah she's cute, but I don't believe she's a working girl. Dude, you haven't even done Abby yet and you want to do her sister? LOL.

  8. #3552
    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Haven't had the pleasure of abby yet, hopefully soon. Didn't know she has a sister. Whats her name, does she post ads? Thanks.
    Abby is a twin. Her sister is not a provider.

  9. #3551

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    If you think Abbys hot you should see her sister!
    Haven't had the pleasure of abby yet, hopefully soon. Didn't know she has a sister. Whats her name, does she post ads? Thanks.

  10. #3550
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    If you think Abbys hot you should see her sister!
    Who is her sister and is she less used up? Never seen Abby. Something just never really did it for me and I'm not liking the new tats anyhow, plus all of you have seen her haha.

  11. #3549
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    Jesus

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Her latest uploads on her Hx albums really look like the old Abby. She looks nice and thin with flat abs.
    If you think Abbys hot you should see her sister!

  12. #3548
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  13. #3547
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    Abby losing weight?

    Her latest uploads on her Hx albums really look like the old Abby. She looks nice and thin with flat abs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5CE0691D-7640-EAEC-821C-D2962E844F33_EC5EF175-F613-4FF1-BE99-EB6446088A20 (1).jpg‎   D793FEB1-D352-871A-A9AC-DACC3194E3C1_A071B3EB-CF3D-4E3A-A6C4-627AAB86C9F2.jpg‎  

  14. #3546

    Mallory

    She's legit. Pics and ad are accurate. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/58961542/.

  15. #3545

    Monni

    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    Whack job!! Saw her on STG; texted her asking if she was available. She responded hello. I asked if she was available. She got all pissed that I asked if her as was real; sometimes girls are TGTBT as well know. She said Bye.

    I said fine, bye.

    30 minutes later she sent me a screenshot she'd taken of my personal information; my real name, zip code, mobile carrier. I'm like WTF? So I did a search on her number and sent her her real name and address.

    She came back with a threat to contact my job, etc.

    Whatever. I blocked her.

    She's mentally unstable, clearly.
    I've said this on this thread once before but I first started seeing Monni back when Craigslist had the adult section. She's from Augusta GA and I was only paying only $40 to hit her bare, no holds barred. She was a really cool chick. Never rushed and we had many good conversations and good times. I'm not surprised to hear of the attitude because it eventually happens to them all especially once they have been in the game long enough.

    Theres no way she is worth $260/ hr. She would never get that much over on this side. Augusta guys are notoriously cheap LMAO. I'm don't live in Augusta, Ga but I'm close enough that I play with a couple of ladies there when I feel the urge. Stay safe.

    One final thought, she’s much bigger than she used to be. She was shapely when she first began. Nice large breast and round ass but looking at her pictures she’s at least 50lbs heavier.
    Last edited by Luvtufreek; 02-20-21 at 06:26. Reason: Additional information

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape