Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,806 to 11,820 of 25028
-
02-22-21 09:25 #13223Senior Member

Posts: 395New Girl
Style your inbox is full. Just curious if you did daty? I am going to see her today.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 08:16 #13222Senior Member

Posts: 87Robin -Butterfly tat??
Is Robin -Lolly from Cheaters? She had a butterfly tattoo right above her vag. Was one of my favorites-tall skinny with good skills. Would love for her to resurface. Don't think she has been stripping since the original cheaters closed.
Originally Posted by Kyle0463
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 05:38 #13221Regular Member

Posts: 6Melanie
Any one have info on https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...e/03021316193. Worth the visit?
-
02-22-21 04:59 #13220Senior Member

Posts: 57Thank you kyle0463. Is there anyway to message you?
Originally Posted by Kyle0463
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 04:40 #13219Senior Member

Posts: 35The girl in the photo is Amanda. She dropped out of everything after having her second child. I know this from her FB page.
Originally Posted by WolverineBlue
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 04:21 #13218Senior Member

Posts: 257New Girl
Was her menu accurate. GFE, DFK friendly?
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 22:25 #13217Regular Member

Posts: 9Blonde
Hi Guys.
I was wondering if anyone could recommend a spinner type blonde girl preferably 30-40 ish. Thank you.
-
02-21-21 19:26 #13216Senior Member

Posts: 289Email chick
So I sent an email to her today at 4 and just finished a sesh with her right now. I'd repeat. Obviously very quick to email and texts. Did an out to my place for a hh 150 fsc. She's a nice looking mama, taking very good care of her bod. Has piercings in all those places. Easy conversations as soon as she walked in. Used my bathroom to clean up right before. Did some medium GFE, she's not as GFE as Jasmine MEB but whoever could be?! Skipped the BBBJ and went right to daty. I'd rather do that and then fk. She's nice and clean and responded well. She is pretty ticklish though so be careful with that. Covered up and did a few positions, she made sure she was stroking the boys no matter what. Said she's def interested in more customers. Pm me for the relevant info. Greek would be extra and she said she'd be picky about who. Said she's consider bb after a few meets to get a feel for the guy.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 16:45 #13215Senior Member

Posts: 4545New girl
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/025356184202
This one is real. Her number change recently so I was a little skeptical it would be a setup to get robbed. But she was very friendly and into it. BBBJ and bbbfs is on the menu. I did both since I couldn't bust. She didn't rush me even though I was there for qv. I end up spending almost 25 minute and no rush. FYI, bbbfs but you got to pull out. Nice phat ass.
-
02-21-21 16:44 #13214Senior Member

Posts: 768200/150/100 Hotel in Warwick. Def doesn't sound UTR.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 16:37 #13213Senior Member

Posts: 196Bathroomless Ashley
I saw Ashley the end of December. Delayed Christmas present to self. See my report #12728 in this thread. I tried to connect with Joelle a couple times, never worked out. There was a not good review of the tall redhead in this thread about a month back.
Originally Posted by TFrost
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 11:18 #13212Senior Member

Posts: 4545No I try since last year. She will respond to you but never gave her address or donation. I have try more than 10 times.
Originally Posted by Fractilian
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 11:02 #13211Senior Member

Posts: 239Me too! She just replied yesterday and she definitely isn't a UTR.
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 10:05 #13210Senior Member

Posts: 640Ashley
Yup I've seen ashley off and on during lockdown she's out there but she's not posting at all so I'm thinking she's probably only seeing regulars atm but I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by TFrost
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 09:24 #13209Senior Member

Posts: 57Been a long time, any info on.
Anyone remember Robin. Blonde, butterfly tattoo on her vag lived in Bristol and Pawtucket, BBCIP a few times, I haven't seen her in a year.
Keri massage in Rumford / east prov, BB twice, and I'd like to know if she still services.
Saw deb in woonsocket a few months ago, blonde chubby, was a total BBCIP rush job claimed someone was on their way up.
Anyone remember Monica redhead dom from the CL days?
Also anyone have any information on the girl the picture attached, has really bad teeth lived on County st in Fall River, did massages out of her apartment. It is NOT the famous Marissa / Melissa.










Reply With Quote





