The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 178 of 255 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 228 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 3819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1164

    Any Info?


  2. #1163

  3. #1162
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Sorry should have emphasized I was joking cause that's seems like it's always the go to response here.
    Oh I wasn't taking offense just saying that I'm wondering if she's still the same girl we all remember, good times or bad times but we all know of her.

  4. #1161
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDodge  [View Original Post]
    Toftt I've seen her multiple times back in the past. Looking to see if she's changed her ways now maybe a nicer person in a different location.
    Sorry should have emphasized I was joking cause that's seems like it's always the go to response here.

  5. #1160
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Might have to Toftt?
    Toftt I've seen her multiple times back in the past. Looking to see if she's changed her ways now maybe a nicer person in a different location.

  6. #1159
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDodge  [View Original Post]
    Besides all the jokes is anyone going to see her I'd like a honest report before driving to Hartford I think it's funny how there's no reports in the Hartford section of her at all. Hmm https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/665715129535.
    Might have to Toftt?

  7. #1158
    Quote Originally Posted by JackckPhilMore  [View Original Post]
    Talked with Stella last night got a DUI currently living at a halfway house and in a couple programs says she's been clean and sober for 80 plus days. Working out of Hartford taking limited clients for some extra cash. Sounds like she is trying to get her shit together. Was a nice girl when she wasn't all fucked up. Hope she keeps it together.
    Did you set something up or just had a conversation text or call?

  8. #1157

    Trinity

    Besides all the jokes is anyone going to see her I'd like a honest report before driving to Hartford I think it's funny how there's no reports in the Hartford section of her at all. Hmm https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/665715129535.

  9. #1156
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Maybe a holy ghost er? 🙂.
    I'm guessing trinity collage.

  10. #1155
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if the name origin is The Hole (y) Trinity.
    Maybe a holy ghost er? 🙂.

  11. #1154

    Stella Trinity

    Quote Originally Posted by Rewynd  [View Original Post]
    Not retired, in Hartford. Still bat shit crazy.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/350104469384
    I wonder if the name origin is The Hole (y) Trinity.

  12. #1153

    Stella

    Talked with Stella last night got a DUI currently living at a halfway house and in a couple programs says she's been clean and sober for 80 plus days. Working out of Hartford taking limited clients for some extra cash. Sounds like she is trying to get her shit together. Was a nice girl when she wasn't all fucked up. Hope she keeps it together.

  13. #1152
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDodge  [View Original Post]
    You have a report? Bad experience or.

    Bad communication.
    She's not crazy she's an addict sadly.

  14. #1151
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #1150
    Quote Originally Posted by Rewynd  [View Original Post]
    Not retired, in Hartford. Still bat shit crazy.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/350104469384
    You have a report? Bad experience or.

    Bad communication.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape