Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 523 of 888 FirstFirst ... 23 423 473 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 573 623 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 13307
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5477

    Small packages

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/907343466550

    Nice small body. Relatively Intellegent. Talks very fast. Says and does all the right things. 7. 5 out of 10. Fun time but you know its a service.

    I saw a girl near spartanburg about two years ago. Tiny little thing too. Under 5 ft. Tiffany real name I think she went by demi blue?? Any idea what happened to her?

  2. #5476

    Been there done that.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/577120924549

    Average at best. Good body. Rough life has taken its toll.

    Greek was good. Overall not very engaged.

    Ok if you really need take a load off.

  3. #5475
    Boss Lady, saw her what about 10/12 years ago at that small motel.

    On 153 Powdersville, remember the tattoos.

    A talker.

  4. #5474
    Quote Originally Posted by SCluvr21  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker here, first time poster. Has anyone had any luck with this one? TG2 BT?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/803483087195
    If you're a long-time lurker, you should know it's a bad idea to have your first post be a request for information.

    That being said, I can't tell from the post if it's a TGTBT situation. You should contact her and find out for us!

  5. #5473
    Quote Originally Posted by SCluvr21  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker here, first time poster. Has anyone had any luck with this one? TG2 BT?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/803483087195
    I was informed no BBBJ for what its worth.

  6. #5472
    Long time lurker here, first time poster. Has anyone had any luck with this one? TG2 BT?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/803483087195

  7. #5471
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/109008397848

    Her latest ad says that she now offers BBBJ can anyone confirm?
    I was able to before she posted about it just had to ask but that was like 4 months ago.

  8. #5470

    Pelham

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Reminiscing on PM with KN. Anybody remember Boss Lady "Doriean", you could get a hair cut, shave, and FS all for $100. Still serving 15 years in Federal Pen. Also "Pam" Fit Blonde worked out of Quinta Hotel off Haywood / Pelham. Alayah, worked off I-85/ Pelham Rd apartment. Sure there are a dozen more back in BP days and who knew BP would be higher quality than STG? Just saying, HC.
    Boy, there used to be some good ones off Pelham. The Latino babes for sure!! I wish they were still around.

  9. #5469

    Boss Lady

    I saw her a handful of times. She could definately ride that pine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel1  [View Original Post]
    Those were the days when you could get some good dependable ladies. Don't forget Envy and Jada when listing the good ones. I guess nothing last forever except for the memories.

    Happy hunting.

    D1.

  10. #5468

    Protege

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/109008397848

    Her latest ad says that she now offers BBBJ can anyone confirm?
    Isn't this Desire the poet protege from a few years ago? If so I would like to know if BBBJ is available. Probably not as good as Desire but would like to sample if she does for sure offer it.

  11. #5467

    Latest ad

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/109008397848

    Her latest ad says that she now offers BBBJ can anyone confirm?

  12. #5466
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Reminiscing on PM with KN. Anybody remember Boss Lady "Doriean", you could get a hair cut, shave, and FS all for $100. Still serving 15 years in Federal Pen. Also "Pam" Fit Blonde worked out of Quinta Hotel off Haywood / Pelham. Alayah, worked off I-85/ Pelham Rd apartment. Sure there are a dozen more back in BP days and who knew BP would be higher quality than STG? Just saying, HC.
    Those were the days when you could get some good dependable ladies. Don't forget Envy and Jada when listing the good ones. I guess nothing last forever except for the memories.

    Happy hunting.

    D1.

  13. #5465

    It's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Mauldin42  [View Original Post]
    Surely that was a typo with one to many 0's $100 minimum I could understand and maybe partake for a QV but anything else would never be considered.
    No it's real. She was posting a few months ago with that same nonsense.

  14. #5464

    High Rolling

    Surely that was a typo with one to many 0's $100 minimum I could understand and maybe partake for a QV but anything else would never be considered.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    $1000 roses minimum & negotiable.

    I don't care if she cut it in half most I would give her is 80 maybe 100. And only for a qv. Hell I got it for that a year or s ago and BB was on the table no upcharge. But that hole smelled like a bucket of dead fish. I mean overwhelmingly bad. Go for it if you want to guys but I would not repeat. She is more of a dead fish then anything. With a obvious Classic case of GPS!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...g/239687563985

  15. #5463

    She is out of her Damn mind

    $1000 roses minimum & negotiable.

    I don't care if she cut it in half most I would give her is 80 maybe 100. And only for a qv. Hell I got it for that a year or s ago and BB was on the table no upcharge. But that hole smelled like a bucket of dead fish. I mean overwhelmingly bad. Go for it if you want to guys but I would not repeat. She is more of a dead fish then anything. With a obvious Classic case of GPS!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...g/239687563985

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape