Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 7898
-
02-25-21 04:29 #5423Senior Member

Posts: 34Dude, drop an anonymous report with the tag numbers. I'm sure they'll get pulled over with the aforementioned gun and drugs.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-21 04:26 #5422Senior Member

Posts: 34I'm sure you might scoff and think I sound like I'm full of shit, but not all of us are into the tall blonde bimbo type. Face wise she's pretty average. No idea how nice her ass is.
Originally Posted by Mike77
[View Original Post]
I guess I would contact her but here's what I expect she's like, if she's real: weak personality in person (until she knows you're loaded, anyway), looking for a serious penny, and as you said she looks like a dead fish performer. Too tall for me, I'm an average height guy and like them short. Unwilling to drool, spit, and gag. Unwilling to drench the jimmies by way of gagging and letting the spit drool down the shaft. I had a great, petite, 6/7 in the face girl give the one of the sloppiest blows I've had in a serious amount of time. She was also dripping, dripping, dripping wet and let me raw her. Also had a bit more melanin and that's my type, or an Asian girls. I thought the blonde white girl had fallen out of favor for most, I guess not?
Anyways, my point is that I prefer an average looker with a quality attitude and quality performance. Think Chevy SS vs an Ecoboost Mustang. One is unflashy with a beautiful 6. 2 L v8 under the hood, wrapped in the body of a plain looking sedan. The other looks like an American muscle car but has a soul-less 4 cylinder turbo under the hood.
-
02-24-21 22:54 #5421Senior Member

Posts: 78Platonic!!
The real question is how do you put that pic up as primary and say platonic? Mmmmm here is something yummy, but you can't have none!! That's just mean.
Originally Posted by Mike77
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 19:46 #5420Senior Member

Posts: 167How many of you are shooting your shot with her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/c825b...0-fd3ad8a0da67
Good Lord. I hope she sucks in bed, because no woman should look that good and be good at anything else.
-
02-24-21 13:43 #5419Regular Member

Posts: 5Most times you are charged a premium because of the 'size' associated with the Race. I have had someone turn me down because of the 'size' associated with my race and not because she was racist, she said she could not stand take the pain.
Originally Posted by BobDingle10
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 13:02 #5418Senior Member

Posts: 50Absolutely
I always send the uber myself. I never send them money for one.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 09:43 #5417Senior Member

Posts: 84Any intel. Lonely Meme 26
https://www.seeking.com/member/a98bb...d-175e52cfd0e3
I get the feeling she's a lowkey all star. Anyone have insight into her?
-
02-23-21 21:56 #5416Senior Member

Posts: 812Rtff
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
Damn! I guess I should RTFF thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 13:01 #5415Senior Member

Posts: 631Thief strikes again
Just be glad that her friends didn't pull a gun on you, like the 1st forum member who posted about her.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 10:21 #5414Senior Member

Posts: 525Ripoff Girl
She's been written up on the NoVa site as a thief. She keeps changing her profile, but those are her pics. Sorry you missed the warning!
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 23:04 #5413Senior Member

Posts: 812AndreaW21 Ripoff scam
So this one https://www.seeking.com/member/0c3f6...b-211c72f226c4 reached out to me, talked a good talk, agreed on $300 ppm. Sent me an address in Herndon and drove out to meet her tonight. Text her when I arrive and she says she'll be right out. Was wearing a mask so not sure if she's the one in the photos but hair looks about right. Tells me she needs to get me into reserved parking so we hope into my car and drive around to a spot. Then she says she needs the all money in the envelope before we head up. Started smelling something fishy so I say how about I put $100 in the envelope and she gets the rest in the apartment. She agrees and we start walking to the apartment. As we approach a parked car that was running, she suddenly takes off, hops in the car and speeds off. I could have chased and caught her but she did catch me by surprise and I wasn't in the mood for an altercation. Got the license tags and might try to search it down but at this point I don't want to waste anymore time on this worthless piece of shit. I'm a believer of karma and what goes around comes around. I'm not going to try and get her profile down as I want her to continue running this scam as I'm sure it's going to catch up with her as someone is going to give her a beating she deserves. Am putting her photos out there so anyone who runs into her knows. She goes by Andrea.
-
02-22-21 10:47 #5412Senior Member

Posts: 631Never sent money
Never sent money even for uber. If they ask for uber money tell them that you will sent a uber to them using your own uber app. Tell them if they are worry about giving out address. Just use a location a block away. This will weed out all the uber scammer. If they keep pushing just tell them you been scammed before. Any girl who is so hard up that has no money for uber will normally be ok with you picking them up. Remember hold your ground. If they ask for you to sent money to show you you are real. Tell them $1-$5 show that you are as real as if you sent $50 plus. I had one girl I sent $5 pan out, and the scammers will just get piss off and move on. It's better to just cut your losts and move on you don't want to waste anymore time and money with scammers.
Originally Posted by MilesNoDavis
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 14:10 #5411Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks
Thanks for providing the good intel my brother. I've viewed other boards and have disappointed in the lack of intel on this board. Keep up the good work! I'll post in the days to come.
Originally Posted by MilesNoDavis
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 01:56 #5410Senior Member

Posts: 84Update on my things to do list
https://www.seeking.com/member/ef1d3...4-a4088347d636
This one never showed. Spent the week texting. Sent her 25 bucks for an uber and got the I'm on way msg. Luckily I never book until they're in front of me. Figured I'd see how on the up and up she was by requesting a cash app refund for my 25 dollars. She declined.
ELotus is real and a good time.
Average looking (maybe).
Wet BBBJDT.
Double twist while sucking.
Super wet but definitely has mileage on her.
Good time- doubt I'll repeat. Strictly because of not having real physical attraction for her.
Schmoney Cat. Disappeared on me.
Still working the others on the list.
-
02-19-21 21:22 #5409Senior Member

Posts: 182Browneyes28
Has anyone seen Browneyes28? DTF and wanted to meet right away. Feels like a pro.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9bea8...8-3745e5a55501











Reply With Quote






