rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 597 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 647 697 1097 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 19297
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10357

    My take on Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Monty45  [View Original Post]
    I lean to this being fake until the local # gave me a glimmer of hope.

    Anyone had a dream with her recently??

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/004409719642

    Thanks in advance.

    Stay Safe Brothers.
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorsFrag  [View Original Post]
    I tried looking up blonde bombshell aka Taylor but seem to find info on the other Taylor. Anyone have a dream of this lady?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/004409719642
    Below is my review of her from last month. From what I gathered from earlier reviews, the pics are legit, while they may be a bit dated, they are here, or so I've read!

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Taylor started posting on STG sometime back and her pictures definitely got my attention, she looks damn fine and certainly someone I'd be interested in meeting, assuming she gets confirmed as legit by reviews. Several reviews popped up and, while not entirely positive, they indicated that the pictures are legit. As to the "not entirely positive" aspect, the negatives were about a messy incall location and a donation that is higher than most in our area. While I agree those things aren't positive, I wasn't overly concerned, with legit pictures, I was still very much wanting to meet her. The short story is, I still haven't met her!

    Since she first started posting on STG, I've probably reached out to her at least four or five times. She would either never respond, respond hours later when I was no longer available or respond only to tell me she's not where her ad said and the correct location wouldn't work for me. On a recent attempt though, success! She was finally available when I was and in a convenient location. I set up a meeting for about an hour later and, when I started to hear in her direction, I let her know I was about thirty minutes out. First problem, she responds and suggests we make it another thirty minutes after the agreed upon time "to be on the safe side". I remind her of a text from our initial discussion that my time is very limited and ask if she can make it earlier, something between the originally agreed upon time and the recent request for thirty minutes later. She agrees and I continue on my way. Because of the changed time, I stall a bit and then text her that I'm three minutes out. Second problem, she tells me that I need to bring covers or alcohol so she "can feel safe" that I'm not law enforcement. For any providers reading this, and speaking just for me, I hate when that happens. First, I'm not a huge fan of needing to stop and pick something up, it just adds to the time and causes issues as to my need to be discrete. Second, if you're going to insist that I bring something, at least let me know when I'm thirty minutes out, not just three minutes away! At least the early notice gives me more options, if I'm only three minutes away, my options for places to stop are severely limited. Regardless, I ask her for a preference in alcohol, she responds, I find a store nearby with alcohol, go in and make a purchase. I leave and tell her that I am, again, about three minutes out. I get to the hotel she gave me in an earlier text. Third problem, I text requesting the room number. Her response, she's "drawing a map" on her phone. What? Not sure what that means but, okay, I'm here awaiting your map! Fourth problem, five minutes later, I let her know I'm still waiting. No response. Another five minutes and I let her know some security looking dude has passed by me sitting in my car and eye balling me. No response. Another five minutes and I tell her I can't wait any longer and need to head out. About ten minutes after I've left, so close to thirty minutes after I've told her I'm in the hotel parking lot, she responds, though only to say "shit". Yeah, tell me about it, my day went to shit, thanks for that!

    So, as I said before, I've still not met Taylor, still cannot personally confirm that her pics are legit and I've got zero intel on whether she's worth a visit. That said, I don't feel the need to learn anything more about her anyway.

    Sorry for the lack of a link, I don't see an ad for her today on STG.

  2. #10356

    Any info would be appreciated. Thanks


  3. #10355

    New cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in Brevard on Wednesday and was thinking about seeing this cutie? Any info is appreciated. JD.
    Anyone have a link? I have not seen an ad.

  4. #10354
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty45  [View Original Post]
    I lean to this being fake until the local # gave me a glimmer of hope.

    Anyone had a dream with her recently??

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/004409719642

    Thanks in advance.

    Stay Safe Brothers.
    If you google her number you will find she has ads in Brevard, Cb which I take for Cocoa Beach and Daytona. There are other pictures that show up that lead me to believe some of her pictures aren't her. I found a few ads where she says her name is Taylor. Hope that helps a little.

  5. #10353

    Blonde Bombshell

    I lean to this being fake until the local # gave me a glimmer of hope.

    Anyone had a dream with her recently??

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/004409719642

    Thanks in advance.

    Stay Safe Brothers.

  6. #10352

    Any info

    I tried looking up blonde bombshell aka Taylor but seem to find info on the other Taylor. Anyone have a dream of this lady?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/004409719642

  7. #10351
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in Brevard on Wednesday and was thinking about seeing this cutie? Any info is appreciated. JD.
    Go for it. GFE friendly. Very much gets into it and has a very nice tight body.

  8. #10350
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in Brevard on Wednesday and was thinking about seeing this cutie? Any info is appreciated. JD.
    Damn she's fine. Let us know what happens.

  9. #10349

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    Stacey is doing great, but taking a break from the hobby, and taken a real job. If you were a regular, she might still see you though.
    I agree with D. J. Stacey is looking great, she is healthy and happy and is taking a break from the hobby. We are in touch at least three or four times a week and she is enjoying her "new" life. Stay safe out there!

  10. #10348

    GiasBack

    Today I visited Gia who I've known for some time. Although, strictly UTR, she is one of the best experiences around Brevard. She doesn't advertise, although in the past she was on USASG Classified, which alas, is no longer. Her in call is safe and clean and communication is always spot on. She is a pleasant and accommodating woman and after some great conversation we started with some DFK followed by some excellent DATY and BBBJ, a little doggie and finished in MISH. Her skills are remarkable and she is always GFE, at least with me! These days she only sees 3 or 4 mongers a week and prefers Forum Members. I have described her in the past as a sexual animal and she hasn't changed one bit! The only way to contact her is on the Forum and her handle is GiasBack, you can PM her and then she will decide whether to see you or not and give you her number. She's not a clock watcher and I always stay longer because, quite frankly, I enjoy her intimacy and pleasant demeanor. I keep reading reviews lately about "bad experiences" particularly with a lot of newer members to the Forum. If I learned anything over the years, it's to stick with recommendations, particularly from Senior Forum Members because that's how I met Gia years ago and you won't end wasting your hard earned Mario's and time on younger drug and drama queens who seem to be prevalent in Brevard! IMHO.

  11. #10347
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Anyone?

    Going to be in Brevard on Wednesday and was thinking about seeing this cutie? Any info is appreciated. JD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ghqh0h.jpg‎  

  12. #10346

    Save your Mario's

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaItalia  [View Original Post]
    This girl has the looks I love but has anyone had a dream with her before I go off for a nap?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...o/125362044844
    Save yourself she seems like a big waste of time. Nothing but poor communication then when I tell her my general area she responds with OH OK. Like what is that suppose to mean?

    I know the selection is terrible now and all these girls don't like to respond. I wish there was more Utrs in the area like Orlando has.

    Be safe BS.

  13. #10345

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by CannonBaller  [View Original Post]
    Drugs most likely whatever caused them they were not fun to see. She looked run down and sick I left.
    Well that answers my question. Definitely going to steer clear. Thanks for the heads up! I was looking to treat myself to a two provider dream but seems I'll have to look elsewhere? I don't suppose anybody knows where I guy can have such a dream without bruising? LOL.

  14. #10344

    Sexy erotic brunette

    This girl has the looks I love but has anyone had a dream with her before I go off for a nap?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...o/125362044844

  15. #10343

    Review for exotic brunette

    I see her ad from time to time enough to notice but not every day like some others. I really like her looks but has anyone ever had a dream with her?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...o/125362044844

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape