Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 8329
-
02-25-21 01:54 #3559Senior Member

Posts: 91Been wanting to meet her.
I have been wondering the same. I plan on giving her a try soon, possibly by this weekend. I will let you know how it goes once I meet her. I do know that she switched her name a lot.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 23:23 #3558Senior Member

Posts: 38Kelsey
Violated her release terms by not showing up or showing up late and not answering calls so it will be a while before she's back.
-
02-23-21 21:12 #3557Senior Member

Posts: 2991Just
Wondering why did you cover her number? If it's in the ad they allow the number to be listed on this site. FYI.
Originally Posted by Jedi69;5221513[URL
-
02-23-21 00:19 #3556Senior Member

Posts: 369That woman is awesome. When I want a for sure fire sex session, she is the woman I call. BBBJ is some of the best I have ever had, throating it on every thrust. And she genuinely enjoys the D I give her.
Originally Posted by CJenk45
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 23:25 #3555Senior Member

Posts: 1223Ronnie BBFSCIP $120 qv
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/59061792/
This 23 year old ebony is advertising BBFS, DATY, CIP for $120 quick visit but no kissing or fingering.
Has 3 comments and all of them apparently had a great time. Incall near Decatur.
-
02-22-21 22:50 #3554Senior Member

Posts: 2991Well
Yeah her sister is a normal Civilian not coming to the dark side LOL but she looks almost like Abby except for hair color.
Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 22:07 #3553Senior Member

Posts: 1223I have downloaded all her sister's pics from Abby's social media sites, yeah she's cute, but I don't believe she's a working girl. Dude, you haven't even done Abby yet and you want to do her sister? LOL.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 21:06 #3552Senior Member

Posts: 89Abby is a twin. Her sister is not a provider.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 13:15 #3551Senior Member

Posts: 339Abby
Haven't had the pleasure of abby yet, hopefully soon. Didn't know she has a sister. Whats her name, does she post ads? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 10:39 #3550Senior Member

Posts: 308Who is her sister and is she less used up? Never seen Abby. Something just never really did it for me and I'm not liking the new tats anyhow, plus all of you have seen her haha.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 06:20 #3549Senior Member

Posts: 2991Jesus
If you think Abbys hot you should see her sister!
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 01:46 #3548Regular Member

Posts: 12[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
02-21-21 19:42 #3547Senior Member

Posts: 1223Abby losing weight?
Her latest uploads on her Hx albums really look like the old Abby. She looks nice and thin with flat abs.
-
02-20-21 09:16 #3546Regular Member

Posts: 12Mallory
She's legit. Pics and ad are accurate. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/58961542/.
-
02-20-21 06:22 #3545Senior Member

Posts: 334Monni
I've said this on this thread once before but I first started seeing Monni back when Craigslist had the adult section. She's from Augusta GA and I was only paying only $40 to hit her bare, no holds barred. She was a really cool chick. Never rushed and we had many good conversations and good times. I'm not surprised to hear of the attitude because it eventually happens to them all especially once they have been in the game long enough.
Originally Posted by John2375
[View Original Post]
Theres no way she is worth $260/ hr. She would never get that much over on this side. Augusta guys are notoriously cheap LMAO. I'm don't live in Augusta, Ga but I'm close enough that I play with a couple of ladies there when I feel the urge. Stay safe.
One final thought, she’s much bigger than she used to be. She was shapely when she first began. Nice large breast and round ass but looking at her pictures she’s at least 50lbs heavier.Last edited by Luvtufreek; 02-20-21 at 06:26. Reason: Additional information











Reply With Quote




