Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 597 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 647 697 1097 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10369

    Any info

    I tried looking up blonde bombshell aka Taylor but seem to find info on the other Taylor. Anyone have a dream of this lady?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/004409719642

  2. #10368
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in Brevard on Wednesday and was thinking about seeing this cutie? Any info is appreciated. JD.
    Go for it. GFE friendly. Very much gets into it and has a very nice tight body.

  3. #10367
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in Brevard on Wednesday and was thinking about seeing this cutie? Any info is appreciated. JD.
    Damn she's fine. Let us know what happens.

  4. #10366

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    Stacey is doing great, but taking a break from the hobby, and taken a real job. If you were a regular, she might still see you though.
    I agree with D. J. Stacey is looking great, she is healthy and happy and is taking a break from the hobby. We are in touch at least three or four times a week and she is enjoying her "new" life. Stay safe out there!

  5. #10365

    GiasBack

    Today I visited Gia who I've known for some time. Although, strictly UTR, she is one of the best experiences around Brevard. She doesn't advertise, although in the past she was on USASG Classified, which alas, is no longer. Her in call is safe and clean and communication is always spot on. She is a pleasant and accommodating woman and after some great conversation we started with some DFK followed by some excellent DATY and BBBJ, a little doggie and finished in MISH. Her skills are remarkable and she is always GFE, at least with me! These days she only sees 3 or 4 mongers a week and prefers Forum Members. I have described her in the past as a sexual animal and she hasn't changed one bit! The only way to contact her is on the Forum and her handle is GiasBack, you can PM her and then she will decide whether to see you or not and give you her number. She's not a clock watcher and I always stay longer because, quite frankly, I enjoy her intimacy and pleasant demeanor. I keep reading reviews lately about "bad experiences" particularly with a lot of newer members to the Forum. If I learned anything over the years, it's to stick with recommendations, particularly from Senior Forum Members because that's how I met Gia years ago and you won't end wasting your hard earned Mario's and time on younger drug and drama queens who seem to be prevalent in Brevard! IMHO.

  6. #10364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Anyone?

    Going to be in Brevard on Wednesday and was thinking about seeing this cutie? Any info is appreciated. JD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ghqh0h.jpg‎  

  7. #10363

    Save your Mario's

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaItalia  [View Original Post]
    This girl has the looks I love but has anyone had a dream with her before I go off for a nap?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...o/125362044844
    Save yourself she seems like a big waste of time. Nothing but poor communication then when I tell her my general area she responds with OH OK. Like what is that suppose to mean?

    I know the selection is terrible now and all these girls don't like to respond. I wish there was more Utrs in the area like Orlando has.

    Be safe BS.

  8. #10362

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by CannonBaller  [View Original Post]
    Drugs most likely whatever caused them they were not fun to see. She looked run down and sick I left.
    Well that answers my question. Definitely going to steer clear. Thanks for the heads up! I was looking to treat myself to a two provider dream but seems I'll have to look elsewhere? I don't suppose anybody knows where I guy can have such a dream without bruising? LOL.

  9. #10361

    Sexy erotic brunette

    This girl has the looks I love but has anyone had a dream with her before I go off for a nap?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...o/125362044844

  10. #10360

    Review for exotic brunette

    I see her ad from time to time enough to notice but not every day like some others. I really like her looks but has anyone ever had a dream with her?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...o/125362044844

  11. #10359

    Hard times

    Poor girl is having a hard time she needs changes in her life.

    No link for her listed so can't post it now but will when she post again.

    Date: 02/20/2021.

    Time: 3:06 AM.

  12. #10358
    Quote Originally Posted by VivaItalia  [View Original Post]
    What do you think the bruising is from?
    Drugs most likely whatever caused them they were not fun to see. She looked run down and sick I left.

  13. #10357

    Code for.

    Quote Originally Posted by megawatts  [View Original Post]
    what is up with all the misspelled words? Is this some kind of coded message??
    i have a difth grqde education.

  14. #10356

    Seduction

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyG  [View Original Post]
    I saw her November or December several times and had a great time when I gave her a good review several comments were be careful she was trouble. Well it turns out you guys were right Monday night she came over to my place and while I was in the bathroom she went through my drawers and found my wallet. Later that night I started getting texts from credit card companies asking if these charges were ok and I responded no went and looked for my wallet and it was gone. I called her no answer the next day I started texting her and she texted me back saying she didn't know why she did it just needed money and would bring the wallet back so yes she's admitting in text messages she stole the wallet and would bring it back well two days go by and I'm texting her when are you coming over and she kept promising but never came over with the wallet. One of her comments in her post says if she had a bad review it was the customer and not her and all her regulars love her well she is a thief I've got the text from her admitting it so guys be very careful if you decide to see her.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/738154032542#.
    Thanks for the report. I texted her the other day and never got a response back. It looks like it was my lucky day. I'm sorry that happened to you.

  15. #10355

    Trish

    Quote Originally Posted by Brevard321  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any good dreams with this lady?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/372165575548

    Let me know!
    Search the forum for Trish.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape