Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 523 of 888 FirstFirst ... 23 423 473 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 573 623 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5488
    Quote Originally Posted by SCluvr21  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker here, first time poster. Has anyone had any luck with this one? TG2 BT?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/803483087195
    If you're a long-time lurker, you should know it's a bad idea to have your first post be a request for information.

    That being said, I can't tell from the post if it's a TGTBT situation. You should contact her and find out for us!

  2. #5487
    Quote Originally Posted by SCluvr21  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker here, first time poster. Has anyone had any luck with this one? TG2 BT?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/803483087195
    I was informed no BBBJ for what its worth.

  3. #5486
    Long time lurker here, first time poster. Has anyone had any luck with this one? TG2 BT?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/803483087195

  4. #5485
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/109008397848

    Her latest ad says that she now offers BBBJ can anyone confirm?
    I was able to before she posted about it just had to ask but that was like 4 months ago.

  5. #5484

    Pelham

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Reminiscing on PM with KN. Anybody remember Boss Lady "Doriean", you could get a hair cut, shave, and FS all for $100. Still serving 15 years in Federal Pen. Also "Pam" Fit Blonde worked out of Quinta Hotel off Haywood / Pelham. Alayah, worked off I-85/ Pelham Rd apartment. Sure there are a dozen more back in BP days and who knew BP would be higher quality than STG? Just saying, HC.
    Boy, there used to be some good ones off Pelham. The Latino babes for sure!! I wish they were still around.

  6. #5483

    Boss Lady

    I saw her a handful of times. She could definately ride that pine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel1  [View Original Post]
    Those were the days when you could get some good dependable ladies. Don't forget Envy and Jada when listing the good ones. I guess nothing last forever except for the memories.

    Happy hunting.

    D1.

  7. #5482

    Protege

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/109008397848

    Her latest ad says that she now offers BBBJ can anyone confirm?
    Isn't this Desire the poet protege from a few years ago? If so I would like to know if BBBJ is available. Probably not as good as Desire but would like to sample if she does for sure offer it.

  8. #5481

    Latest ad

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/109008397848

    Her latest ad says that she now offers BBBJ can anyone confirm?

  9. #5480
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Reminiscing on PM with KN. Anybody remember Boss Lady "Doriean", you could get a hair cut, shave, and FS all for $100. Still serving 15 years in Federal Pen. Also "Pam" Fit Blonde worked out of Quinta Hotel off Haywood / Pelham. Alayah, worked off I-85/ Pelham Rd apartment. Sure there are a dozen more back in BP days and who knew BP would be higher quality than STG? Just saying, HC.
    Those were the days when you could get some good dependable ladies. Don't forget Envy and Jada when listing the good ones. I guess nothing last forever except for the memories.

    Happy hunting.

    D1.

  10. #5479

    It's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Mauldin42  [View Original Post]
    Surely that was a typo with one to many 0's $100 minimum I could understand and maybe partake for a QV but anything else would never be considered.
    No it's real. She was posting a few months ago with that same nonsense.

  11. #5478

    High Rolling

    Surely that was a typo with one to many 0's $100 minimum I could understand and maybe partake for a QV but anything else would never be considered.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    $1000 roses minimum & negotiable.

    I don't care if she cut it in half most I would give her is 80 maybe 100. And only for a qv. Hell I got it for that a year or s ago and BB was on the table no upcharge. But that hole smelled like a bucket of dead fish. I mean overwhelmingly bad. Go for it if you want to guys but I would not repeat. She is more of a dead fish then anything. With a obvious Classic case of GPS!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...g/239687563985

  12. #5477

    She is out of her Damn mind

    $1000 roses minimum & negotiable.

    I don't care if she cut it in half most I would give her is 80 maybe 100. And only for a qv. Hell I got it for that a year or s ago and BB was on the table no upcharge. But that hole smelled like a bucket of dead fish. I mean overwhelmingly bad. Go for it if you want to guys but I would not repeat. She is more of a dead fish then anything. With a obvious Classic case of GPS!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...g/239687563985

  13. #5476

    Boss lady

    Boss lady was everything bad about hobby, she attempted to extort customers, was a pimp, and trafficked kids and was brazen about it with her YouTube channel.

  14. #5475

    The good BP ol-days

    Reminiscing on PM with KN. Anybody remember Boss Lady "Doriean", you could get a hair cut, shave, and FS all for $100. Still serving 15 years in Federal Pen. Also "Pam" Fit Blonde worked out of Quinta Hotel off Haywood / Pelham. Alayah, worked off I-85/ Pelham Rd apartment. Sure there are a dozen more back in BP days and who knew BP would be higher quality than STG? Just saying, HC.

  15. #5474

    Maya

    I have known this sweet lady for a very long time. But I seriously doubt she looks like that anymore and she has used some pictures in there for a very very long time. I also do not think all of those are her. But make no mistake, . She is a perfect place to spend your money. No doubt about it. Please be nice to her.

    P.

    Quote Originally Posted by HamBiscuit  [View Original Post]
    What's the donation? Level of communication / punctuality?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape