Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,706 to 21,720 of 41287
-
02-18-21 22:44 #19582Senior Member

Posts: 805Lizzy Double partner
That is the one who was recently reviewed doing doubles with Lizzy.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
Not sure what part of town though.
She's been hard to pin down and comms are spotty at best. She told me her phone was blowing up.
-
02-18-21 22:14 #19581Regular Member

Posts: 3Contact
Did she change her number? I know I saw a new ad with a pic of her on new years, but she took it down. I tried to contact her using her old number, but she hasn't gotten back to me so I was wondering if she changed it. If someone has her new number can you pm it to me, please.
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 21:47 #19580Senior Member

Posts: 618Location
Did Sophie offer any indication if she is the Sophie working with Lizzy?
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
Or maybe where she is working? Side of town?
-
02-18-21 21:46 #19579Senior Member

Posts: 618I'm unsure
I'm unsure what you're posting.
Originally Posted by Bosshog1
[View Original Post]
Are you saying you have a review or report from an experience or dream that you want to share, but only through messages?
You see all the mongers posting their experiences, why not do the same?
-
02-18-21 21:43 #19578Senior Member

Posts: 618Response
At least you got a response. LOL.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
I've reached out to her at least 5 times to no avail.
-
02-18-21 19:55 #19577Regular Member

Posts: 5Snowbunny
What's up guys long time looker first time poster I have a Snowbunny who's ready to go pm me for more details.
-
02-18-21 19:51 #19576Senior Member

Posts: 894Sophie
Tried to see Sophie recently. She quoted $160 for the HH so I passed. She then went on a short tirade and eventually called me a pimp. As usual, a link and a pic are attached. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/202788963248.
Shaggy.
-
02-18-21 18:32 #19575Senior Member

Posts: 186Ariel and Jenn
I've seen both a couple times, and both seemed pretty fastidious about condoms. I asked Jenn once about BBFS, and she refused, but I didn't really press it since I don't play that. Never asked Ariel for greek, Jenn's ad says no greek. However, there are several mongers who posted on this forum and the BBFS forum that both girls are down for both. So sounds like a lot of YMMV.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 17:09 #19574Senior Member

Posts: 250Greek girl
Has anyone seen this one. I chatted with her to set something up before I get in town next week. She claims to be fluent in greek.
-
02-18-21 16:16 #19573Senior Member

Posts: 1260P. A. W. G.
= Phat Ass White Girl.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 15:16 #19572Senior Member

Posts: 411[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-18-21 14:36 #19571Senior Member

Posts: 207Zeena
She doesn't have a full time job anymore and is seeing people fulltime now all day so if you haven't had luck seeing her then now is the time.
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 14:31 #19570Senior Member

Posts: 207Charlotte
I missed the orginal post but man she is sexy! Wish I had seen the post and gotten her number.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 13:48 #19569Senior Member

Posts: 84I wasn't impressed at all. She complained and just wasn't welcoming with that mask on the whole time. No sucky is right!
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 13:27 #19568Banned Member

Posts: 86[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.










Reply With Quote





