Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,881 to 17,895 of 37351
-
02-19-21 16:23 #19471Senior Member

Posts: 342A tip
Usually I honestly share this sort of thing because what you and a provider may have going on may not be for everyone, but I'll make an exception this time. Become one of her regulars and stay on good terms and she will make sure your investment gets a return.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
I'm at a point now with her where if I wanted BBFSCIP I can do that or anything else completely unrushed for only. 6.
-
02-19-21 13:46 #19470Regular Member

Posts: 8Alaya
I saw Alaya today near the Richmond airport. She looks like her photos and is super chilled. The hotel she is staying at had a lot of people not wearing masks if that's an issue. Anyways everything is covered. She started of shaking her little plum booty before we went into CBJ then straight into doggy. It was a nice view and you could see her face while you hit it from the back. There's a mirror where the headboard is at. The only downside is her room smells like straight up smoke. She said she heading to DC during the weekend due to slow traffic. Quoted me 100 qv and 130.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...k/921735416147
-
02-19-21 12:13 #19469Senior Member

Posts: 316Susan in chester
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...e-now/36674785
Caught up with susan of chester after several months. She was at southside location off 95 (not hooters). Looked a little more rundown than first time. Room was a crowded mess with dog. Otherwise it was ok. She's a sweet girl. Thick at the bottom but small up top. Good BBBJ done good with auburn hair bouncing up and down. Doggie then mission to finish. 80 for qv. Don't think I would pay that again as it was just ok.
-
02-19-21 11:59 #19468Senior Member

Posts: 196Smoke
I promise, you won't be dissapointed & worth the drive. Hands down the best at her profession. Comes to the door looking like a class "A" model with a warm welcoming invitation (with her long sexy legs & phat azz) like she known you forever as a best friend. Safe secure private location, one of the cleanest home I've visited.
Originally Posted by Luvinlife1963
[View Original Post]
Erotic sex is off the chain with anything you want with probably one exception. BBBJ, DATY, Tight kitty, Cowgirl, Amazon, Missionary, K9 etc.& big dicks are gladly welcomed. Her pussy is so damn good it makes me cuss while Im fckn her & bout to cum. After the deed, non rushed & shower offered in a clean bathroom, mouth wash & everything to freshen up.
Tell her SmoothJazz said save him some.
-
02-19-21 11:37 #19467Senior Member

Posts: 1333Kiim?
Not sure if this is the Kim you're referring to: https://fredericksburg.skipthegames....n/179639309465.
Originally Posted by Reaper36
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 06:29 #19466Senior Member

Posts: 254Smoke
I am scheduled to dream about Smoke today for the 1st time and I'm wondering if anyone can give me some ideas about what she likes and / or doesn't like? I've read what I can find here but it's hard to tell about some things. Is she truly GFE? Does she like kissing? Anything that will make my visit go well is very much appreciated. I am in the Hampton Roads area so she's about 90 minutes from me which is why I haven't seen her yet. But I decided I wanted someone who treats you like a king as opposed to someone who tries to get you in and out as quick as they can. Again, I really appreciate any info and if anyone ever needs info on a dream they want to have in the Hampton Roads area, I will definitely return the favor.
-
02-18-21 23:03 #19465Senior Member

Posts: 195Thank you so much for this review! Was hitting her up Wednesday, she quoted $50 for a qv told her no and she brought it down to $20. By that time, I already, had a date going with the girl Diamond I left a review on. I was going to try Vanessa again, but off her price point and your review it does not sound worth it at all.
Originally Posted by JumpStart51
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 22:07 #19464Senior Member

Posts: 236Chrissy
She is a great girl with a wide-open menu. She has been UTR for the last few months but is a great girl!
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
She has put a few pounds on but looks good in person. Be Careful out there!
Streetsmart1.
-
02-18-21 21:32 #19463Senior Member

Posts: 1084Just saw and takes to her a few days back. I second your statement that her pics are accurate. She's not for me, but having accurate pics is something that most these chicks definitely don't do. I'm big on having decent teeth, which honestly is hard to find with these Chester chicks. Anyways, this old MILF chick is straight up and been around a long time. Used to room with Susan at Hooters. Nice dependable lady and is rooming with Daisy now.
Originally Posted by Grey14
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 21:27 #19462Senior Member

Posts: 1084Hadn't heard from JB in a good while. She was my anal go-to. Was hoping she was doing ok since she doesn't answer her old number anymore.
Originally Posted by Reaper36
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 20:40 #19461Regular Member

Posts: 6JB and Kim
2 things fellas. Been gone for a while, but does anyone know what happened to JB? She was a true sweetheart of a gal and use to hang out on JD and 10 sometimes. Even saw her in Petersburg once.
Also, there use to be a girl named Kim who was a big titties voluptuary white blonde hair girl who use to hang out at the hotel right across from the Defense Supply Center. She had a sister too who she use to hang with that was skinnier. Just curious if anyone has any info on any of them. Thanks fellas.
-
02-18-21 20:34 #19460Senior Member

Posts: 29Any recommendations
I will be in town Monday evening from Chattanooga, any recommendations?
-
02-18-21 16:23 #19459Senior Member

Posts: 1069The last 2 -3 pages is flooded with plenty of info on her.
Originally Posted by Vince2000
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 15:51 #19458Senior Member

Posts: 1333Rtff
Second page.
Originally Posted by Vince2000
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...443&viewfull=1#post5211443.
And.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...464&viewfull=1#post5211464.
-
02-18-21 15:15 #19457Senior Member

Posts: 1449Lmao! Really didn't pay attention but yea dude even no SO wash that thing before you get crotch rot.
Originally Posted by TodaysNooner
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




