Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Submit Review
Results 14,191 to 14,205 of 28086
-
02-18-21 22:36 #13896Senior Member

Posts: 61Chinese Herbal Palace (Lusk)
So I went to check this place out since you guys all seem to swear by it. I had the worst massage experience I have ever had. My masseuse was terrible, mechanical and disinterested. Honestly, this place is just a ***** house. Literally no therapeutic value what so ever from that massage. At that point it just makes so much more sense to use the Asian agencies FEC or SDAG. Their services are 10 times better.
Also, when did it become standard for them to ask for cash tip during the massage? Nobody wants jump off the table naked and oily to get a tip from their wallet. What an absolutely mood killing ordeal that was.
Maybe it is because I stopped going to AMP's since COVID and starting seeing rubratings girls instead. The chemistry, mutual touching, naked massages are just light-years better than these crap shoot AMP'S. I wish I would have asked for the girl's name but she was young and had great natural tits. It seems like they have 2 girl rotations so she was one their currents girls Mia or Emma.
Sorry for the rant. I didn't come here to bash AMP'S. I love them as much as the next guy. Or at least used to.
-
02-18-21 20:01 #13895Senior Member

Posts: 545Why? Session is Already Filmed
Why go to all this trouble when the session is already filmed?
Originally Posted by BillyBatson
[View Original Post]
The AMPs, massage parlors in general and the Asian escort outfits all film already. So just ask for a copy! Tell them you want to review, so as to improve performance next time!
-
02-18-21 20:00 #13894Senior Member

Posts: 204Sure does sound like a dbag move. People should consent to their recording. Ask Robert Kraft how it worked out. Just know Karma is a ***** and you have to think what if it happened to you?
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 19:43 #13893Senior Member

Posts: 115Video of session
RChangDatyKing is so right. I have recorded a few sessions with some of my ATFs but with their advance permission and gave a nice tip. This was with independent providers (which is another forum). I've never tried to do this with an AMP provider. It can be fun if they're willing. What I didn't expect was that one got really into it and dressed up for the session. She had a mask for each of us and, as a result, I gave her a copy of the video. My only other warning is to get an app like SGallery that has a vault where you can hide the video from anyone who looks through your phone. It looks like a calculator but after you enter your secret code, it reveals your gallery of pics and vids. They can even be encrypted.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 18:12 #13892Senior Member

Posts: 380Wow, finding out our level of depravity has no bounds.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 17:06 #13891Senior Member

Posts: 530Sounds like a good way to get your head kicked in by papasan. Not to mention just a dirtbaggy thing to do.
Originally Posted by BillyBatson
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 16:59 #13890Banned Member

Posts: 3075I don't know that it would fly even with your regulars if they knew/found out you were secretly recording them. I don't know that I want to take that risk, then be blacklisted for that, especially if I like the providers and want to continue seeing them. I have some pictures and recording but they were allowed and included in the session price.
Originally Posted by ArrogantBstrd
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 15:42 #13889Senior Member

Posts: 226I've done it years ago using a small digital camera. It's easiest at AMPs because you usually have time to set it up before your girl shows up in the room. I would bring an adjustable ball cap and hide the camera underneath filming through the back of the cap. Either on the floor or a chair depending if we'd be on the floor or massage table. I've never tried it with a phone.
Originally Posted by BillyBatson
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 14:37 #13888Senior Member

Posts: 285That wouldn't fly with someone you just met. You can probably pull something like that with "No Face" or body only or something like that, likely with someone who doesn't have any identifiable tattoos.
Originally Posted by BillyBatson
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 12:32 #13887Banned Member

Posts: 1001Recordings
The new Iphone's low light camera, gets pretty good recordings, I don't know about Samsung or LG. I've also used a small night vision pen camera. (sometimes difficult to aim it properly, all I got was my ass or the provider's ass).
Originally Posted by JamulSucks
[View Original Post]
But yes it does work.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08GS776B1...96e68e4ba2f917
-
02-18-21 11:20 #13886Senior Member

Posts: 95I've recorded a few of my visits. I just hide it in the bundle of my clothing, but don't make it too messy cause sometimes the girls will fix it. You can adjust your light settings to prepare it for when the room goes dark, and that tends to work just fine for me.
Originally Posted by BillyBatson
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 00:26 #13885Senior Member

Posts: 123Hidden Camera?
This might be a dumb question but has anyone ever tried secretly filming a visit? I was able to get away with it one time but she turned off the light so you can't really see anything. I don't know if its worth it to try again, I would hate to ever get caught doing singing like that but something about the idea excites me. Maybe I'm just a weirdo.
-
02-17-21 19:43 #13884Senior Member

Posts: 204Fine Touch is a great place. Large rooms and recall seeing CiCi from Denver a while back before this C19. She was wild, but was told she isn't returning. She had a lotus tattoo on her stomach, but she gave the best BBBJ, 69, and cowgirl. She was pretty loud and hoped the restaurant next door didn't hear her, but definitely loved sex. Wish she would come back and never got her number. I think Fine Touch and know knots are related as the girls rotate from both spots. Most come from Koreatown in LA. They asked if I ever went to visit some of the spas in Ktown, but I told them I didn't. If anyone knows of good spots, then please share.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 16:03 #13883Banned Member

Posts: 222Great report for a place that seems to go under reported.
Originally Posted by FunTimes2019
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 14:36 #13882Senior Member

Posts: 67South Bay AMPs
Based on the previous reports about South Bay AMPs, I went to visit Fine Touch Wellness off of Palm Ave. Paid. 6 house fee for hhr and mamasan asked for my name and 4-digit number. Didn't have one and played it off that it's been awhile since my last visit so I forgot. Seemed to work and was led into a room. This visit I drew a petite, tall Korean named Carol. Little A cups but a tight ass and long legs. Massage on back was ok but soon enough she started to play with junior and he woke up. Asked me to flip over and more playful tease eventually led to the famous "what you want. Everything?" Question. I said yes and tipped the standard $1. 4 tip. Off came here one piece and she gave a great CBJ with good eye contact and suction. Got close to popping so asked for her to get on top. Nice trimmed kitty that gripped junior well. Didn't last long with her morning and thrusts. Clean up and water bottle out the door soon after. Before I exited, mamasan made sure I had a 4-diff member number. They keep track and 10th visit is free I'm sure the provider adds notes to each visit as I saw Carol write some notes in my "patient form". Overall. Nice place and will visit again. I'm a sucker for young, petite Korean girls.












Reply With Quote





