Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,176 to 14,190 of 32172
-
02-18-21 07:53 #17997Senior Member

Posts: 418Looking for some intel. I keep seeing so many advertisements for this
Harmony Spa. ,
Any fellow mongers, visited this place and experienced anyone there worth spending the money on.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/ha...3/9804364.html
https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/sh...u/9619259.html
https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/ne...r/9729545.html
-
02-17-21 23:08 #17996Senior Member

Posts: 467Baby Hua / Joy in Fairfax. The purple gave it away.
Originally Posted by Navihawk
[View Original Post]
She has been reviewed several times on here, most not good.
-
02-17-21 22:27 #17995Senior Member

Posts: 433Not of age for sure. Guess with schools being virtual, it's bring your daughter to work day. Every day.
Originally Posted by Decadentme
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 22:19 #17994Regular Member

Posts: 21L hwy
I was craving Asian after a long day earlier this week. Fortunately, I was able to get right in for an appt and was met by why, a 40-something MILF in a silk robe with nice soft tatas. I stripped, paid the house for a hh, and laid down for my massage. The massage was ok, but was definitely not why's speciality. After some flirting and playful touching, we got down to business. FS was on the menu, so she covered me up and started off with a sloppy CBJ, followed by some cg, mish, and dg. I cleaned up quickly and got on my way. The place seemed really quiet, so I'd have to guess not many are getting out these days. Would consider returning.
Damage: . 5 house, $ . 4 tip.
-
02-17-21 22:03 #17993Senior Member

Posts: 418This is her
Location: Fairfax.
Originally Posted by AzianFan
[View Original Post]
You are definitely talking about her. Crazy nice freak. Great time with her. Really nice ass. .
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...x/9793534.html
-
02-17-21 20:28 #17992Senior Member

Posts: 33From your description of her ad I'm thinking you're girl must by Lucy who is located in an office building on Javier Rd. If I'm correct, she's been reviewed here as recently as November. Service level varies based on her mood.
Originally Posted by Navihawk
[View Original Post]
I hope this info gives you enough to jog your memory.
Good luck!
-
02-17-21 20:10 #17991Senior Member

Posts: 263LOL, that same thought crossed my mind. Maybe that's what she meant by 'maybe different girl next time'? .
Originally Posted by Decadentme
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 20:07 #17990Senior Member

Posts: 47Re: Trying to find Thai massage
Thanks anyway if anyone tried to help, but I did a little more searching, and I was able to find her ad. According to it, she's Chinese, and she's actually in Fairfax, not Vienna. I do remember she wasn't really hot to look at, but she had a nice, tight little body. And I wasn't complaining when I was enjoying myself. ! Now that I've found her I plan to see her again in the near future.
Originally Posted by Navihawk
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 19:56 #17989Senior Member

Posts: 327100% on lucy
Super jaded. I pondered going back to try her again. Even if her level of service was better I still can't get passed how full of herself she is. For 2 Benjis I'd repeat. For her price you can do much better.
Originally Posted by OldTimeAmpLvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 19:17 #17988Senior Member

Posts: 88Lucy
Lucy is 54 and not as attractive as some are saying and can be very moody. $200 to $300 for a MILF is just non-sense! There are much better places with very pretty ones and friendly in Greenbelt.
.
Originally Posted by PSmith0380
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 18:17 #17987Senior Member

Posts: 418Hmmm I just had to visit GB & RSun
Just had to make the drive and damn. Well worth it. Much better treatment than the NOVA AMPs. Simply stunning. Visited Tina and blew me away. For the eye candy $$ and VIP treatment. They are in my rotation now. No matter the drive.
-
02-17-21 17:14 #17986Senior Member

Posts: 648Soft Touch has been there at least 15-20 years. Had some good times with attractive ladies there, but been at least 10 years ago.
Originally Posted by JamesBlond007
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 17:08 #17985Senior Member

Posts: 648An ATF of mine before she retired to legitimate practices.
Originally Posted by AzianFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 16:43 #17984Senior Member

Posts: 47Trying to find Thai massage
Hopefully someone can help me out: I'm trying to find a particular massage place, and I'm almost positive it's Thai. I think it's in Vienna, but I don't remember exactly where. (I know Vienna is a pretty large area.) I visited once before and got a decent massage with the typical ending, which is always nice even if it's not more than that. The (Thai?) woman seemed to be the only one working there when I went, which was sometime last fall. I deleted the number from my phone for discretionary purposes, and now I can't find any of the ads. All I remember is the pics with the ad were of the woman (she's short) in purple pants and a purple shirt, and she's standing outside the building where the massage place is. Her back is to the camera. I've checked BP and STG, but can't find the ad. Searching "Vienna erotic massage" doesn't help a lot either.
I know it's not a lot to go on; my apologies for that. But if anyone else can find the ad, has been there and knows where it is, or has the number, that would be helpful too. Please PM me if you prefer. Thanks in advance.
-
02-17-21 13:40 #17983Senior Member

Posts: 117Old enough?
If the teenage daughter is old enough, then perhaps that is the way to proceed?
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




