Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Ana

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of which, whatever happened to Anastasia, haven't seen that one being posted in a while.
    Anastasia is still seeing people, but she is charging premium prices and there are guys paying it. She's active on Snap and Insta, and supposedly she is getting 300 for BJ only and who knows how much for FS. I saw her about four years ago when she was still thin, but she has bulked up at the gym and just isn't my type anymore. She's still very pretty and her tits are massive now, so if that's your thing she might be worth it.

  2. #16697
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum345  [View Original Post]
    St. Chuck (heard its happening throughout STL area) has been cracking down on AMP's by inspection of therapists licenses. A lot of these girls are unlicensed and face legal trouble if caught a second time so they move away to a more AMP friendly location. This is why you see the large turnover rate of masseuses.
    It's not like they are going to be deported these days!

  3. #16696

    Sidney

    Just saw on the Angels snap that Sidney is coming back, honestly not surprised since they always do. For those who have seen her, I'm curious what has everyone's experience been with her? Saw her a couple times a few years ago, smoking hot but services could be better. Hopefully she still looks as good as back then and hasn't let herself go like Anastasia. Speaking of which, whatever happened to Anastasia, haven't seen that one being posted in a while. I think Kiyah is probably the only one that's still with the group for a long time now.

  4. #16695

    Jessica at Pro Lux extras?

    Hi all,

    Anyone have any experience with Jessica at Pro Lux and her extras? I've seen her twice but never discussed anything beyond the typical handshake. If anyone has experienced anything beyond the basic ProLux handshake, please let me know or feel free to PM me. I've read reports that to use her toys brings you to the $$$ level, but I'm not interested in that. Thanks in advance!

  5. #16694
    Which AMPs currently do not require masks? I just need a solid massage. Ending isn't necessary.

  6. #16693
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlister426  [View Original Post]
    So I've been seeing this AMP girl at a place in St. Charles that is known as strictly legit once or twice a week since August. It's taken awhile, but I've worked up to DFK, DATY, FIV and she even gives me a little head and she tells me she loves me. But here's the kicker: when it comes to the finish, it's self service. Anyone else ever been in a situation like that? PM and let me know.
    She's looking to become a legal citizen, via marriage.

  7. #16692
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    Lackluster finish, hell that's not love, that's a marriage!
    Ha Ha! Luckily I wouldn't know. Never been married.

  8. #16691
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlister426  [View Original Post]
    So I've been seeing this AMP girl at a place in St. Charles that is known as strictly legit once or twice a week since August. It's taken awhile, but I've worked up to DFK, DATY, FIV and she even gives me a little head and she tells me she loves me. But here's the kicker: when it comes to the finish, it's self service. Anyone else ever been in a situation like that? PM and let me know.
    Lackluster finish, hell that's not love, that's a marriage!

  9. #16690

    Savannah

    I had the pleasure of seeing Savannah in November. Beautiful woman, huge natural boobs, and a decent massage. Very sexy eyes that she looks into yours with on finish. First time there, so no extras. Which she said she doesn't do anyway. . . Not sure if repeat visits would change that. Safe location off Grand, and she was topless with a thong on & allowed hands roaming for extra. . . But the high 2 xx price tag is just too much for only HE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulieb9601  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have any information on Savannah or Olivia? Do either offer extras.

    Something new is calling my name, but I'm not sure I want to stray from Lizzie or Brea.

    Thanks in advance.

  10. #16689
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlister426  [View Original Post]
    So I've been seeing this AMP girl at a place in St. Charles that is known as strictly legit once or twice a week since August. It's taken awhile, but I've worked up to DFK, DATY, FIV and she even gives me a little head and she tells me she loves me. But here's the kicker: when it comes to the finish, it's self service. Anyone else ever been in a situation like that? PM and let me know.
    When she says she "love you", do she follow up with "long time"?

  11. #16688

    Thoughts?

    So I've been seeing this AMP girl at a place in St. Charles that is known as strictly legit once or twice a week since August. It's taken awhile, but I've worked up to DFK, DATY, FIV and she even gives me a little head and she tells me she loves me. But here's the kicker: when it comes to the finish, it's self service. Anyone else ever been in a situation like that? PM and let me know.

  12. #16687

    St. Chuck

    St. Chuck (heard its happening throughout STL area) has been cracking down on AMP's by inspection of therapists licenses. A lot of these girls are unlicensed and face legal trouble if caught a second time so they move away to a more AMP friendly location. This is why you see the large turnover rate of masseuses.

  13. #16686

    Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by New30  [View Original Post]
    Sunshine in South County also closed.
    Sunshine is closed for a couple of reasons. Owner sold the store and retired and the landlord is requiring the new owner to relocate into a different suite in the same strip mall. That location has to be remodeled first. No telling when it will reopen.

  14. #16685

    Carley

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    I would agree with PoolSideChair's (now where did that handle come from?) comments on Carley. All I would add is that she is definitely one of the loveliest ladies I've had the pleasure of spending some time with behind closed doors.
    I've been trying to get an appointment with her for months. Has she expanded her schedule any? Last I heard she was only working Tuesdays.

  15. #16684

    Carley

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolSideChairs  [View Original Post]
    As with almost all Angel's, standard weak massage with he is flat rate. Most of them believe the he is worth the price of admission. Fortunately, Carley allows for all upgrades except greek. Two bills for a non-covered lolly pop lick (no CIM, but okay with deposits on body) and three bills for cfs. Always clean and prepared, 27-29 yrs old, 5"8, D enhancements, naturally pretty face and hair, nice tight body, flat stomach, and is a kind person. Booty has expanded a bit during COVID, but she'll tighten it back up this summer. Sometimes in a rush, but if you take your time, she will not press you.
    I would agree with PoolSideChair's (now where did that handle come from?) comments on Carley. All I would add is that she is definitely one of the loveliest ladies I've had the pleasure of spending some time with behind closed doors.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape