Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 13264
-
02-19-21 17:40 #9604Senior Member

Posts: 354I went there once and that's it. I'd say save mny and spend somewhere else. Because you go there for Brazilian exlernc. If they don't take clothes off, no roaming, no english, then it seems like you pay for nail scratching. When I went there, one of them was colrihair in front room, the place not even seems like salon. Yes, that place was very small. And setup by their person. I had same oiowith 4 hand. But no thanks. I was given choice between Pat, Cida. I'd definitely not recommend nor go there again. There are few similar reviews posted on this forum.
Originally Posted by Natebost
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 13:39 #9603Senior Member

Posts: 192Everett Brazilians
Saw an ad on CL yesterday for massage in Everett- easy text but a pain in the ass to get to for me (would post ad but seems to be deleted now). Sent me pic of 2 attractive options so I went. $100/ hr was reasonable so figured give it a shot. Small salon with a tiny room for massage. Gave me option for 4 hand and I said ok- paid $150. Massage was bad, very light and then used nails for scratching- no technique at all. Very little English but could communicate in Spanish. Allowed no roaming at all and refused to take off any clothes. Did nice tease before the flip and then HE ending with no offering of anything more. I texted a 9245 number to set up but was a handler because they offered me direct cell when I left. I won't go back because I am too far away. No sense that there was more on the menu but who knows.
-
02-19-21 13:09 #9602Senior Member

Posts: 378Wow! Brook! Almost forgot about her. Only got to see her a few times but she was great. Awesome massage and she was really hot.
Originally Posted by Arrebnac
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 10:08 #9601Senior Member

Posts: 159That was the golden era. The ladies who advertised in Boston Mag were a cut above anyone on stg now. I also would be interested in sharing any leads to good mature ddf providers.
Originally Posted by Arrebnac
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 19:27 #9600Regular Member

Posts: 17The Glory Days
Hello Everyone,
Back in the saddle after living abroad. I remember the days of Helena, the Estonians, Brook, Rebecca and even Maya. All of them were awesome. Is this just not reality anymore? Are there no more Helenas, etc? (I know she was one of a kind, but anything close would be great). I would love a situation where I could partake 6 - 8 times a month. Boy. Those were the days. Thanks a lot and feel free to PM me if you have any suggestions. I'd be Grateful!
-
02-18-21 16:53 #9599Senior Member

Posts: 450Madamjasmine
Ran across a posting on erotic monkey madamjasmine lists her location as Tewkesbury and it looks like she is offering more than massage. More $$. Check out her post she had 10 photos.
Originally Posted by SoxFan68
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 15:36 #9598Senior Member

Posts: 193https://www.adultlook.com/p/3140053
Originally Posted by SoxFan68
[View Original Post]
I haven't been, but based on the contact info she sent, I googled and found her other listings.
Mention different locations, etc. So its possible she's a traveller.
-
02-18-21 12:30 #9597Regular Member

Posts: 7Pm
Could you PM her number? The ad is flagged so I can't see her info.
Originally Posted by MeloYello
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 08:08 #9596Senior Member

Posts: 127Jazz
The description Rac got from her seems pretty good and something I am looking for (sensual massage / B2 B). The ad has been flagged so I cannot see if there were pictures or contact info. Anyone experience her sensual massage? Maybe it was a temporary thing and she's no longer in the area.
Originally Posted by RacinJunkie
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 13:29 #9595Senior Member

Posts: 233Jazz
This is what she sent me.
Originally Posted by MeloYello
[View Original Post]
Rac.
Jazz Massages.
Tewksbury.
Available 24/7.
80 hh.
150 h.
For a relaxed deep sensual massage.
With me in lingerie.
Smelling sweet, always clean.
Pretty feet and nails.
Light dimmed.
Smooth music or a nice movie.
Always conversation if you like.
Always body to body.
Deep tissue.
Swedish massage.
Sports massage.
Shiatsu massage.
Aromatherapy massage.
Which will bring you to pure satisfaction.
-
02-17-21 13:17 #9594Senior Member

Posts: 174Jazz massage
I traded emails with her and she gave me her number.
Originally Posted by HammerToe
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 19:40 #9593Regular Member

Posts: 5Eastern Ave, Malden
Does anyone remember the massage parlor on Eastern Ave in Malden? I had a great time when I was there last time. I've seem to have lost all the numbers when I got a new phone. Would anyone be able to help me out? PM me if you wish. Much appreciated!
-
02-16-21 11:11 #9592Regular Member

Posts: 20Jazz Massages / Jasmine. Tewksbury
Where did you get her #? I never saw one.
Originally Posted by MeloYello
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 10:15 #9591Senior Member

Posts: 174Jazz Massage
I spoke to her yesterday, Googled her number, a escort came up in Pennsylvania, NYC, and Jersey. I passed. Same pics as CL ad.
Originally Posted by HammerToe
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 08:18 #9590Regular Member

Posts: 20Jazz Massages / Jasmine. Tewksbury
Has anyone seen this one or tried? I emailed her a couple of days ago and she told me to reach out an hour before I wanted to see her. I did that yesterday-- crickets. I emailed her again -- chirp chirp chirp.
https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...278084956.html










Reply With Quote




