Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 6798
-
02-25-21 13:40 #2598Senior Member

Posts: 154Agreee
The quality here has just gone down to v the point I've seen really good ones and ask "why not Augusta?" their responses is always the same "low ballers, tone waisters and its not worth the money to set up shop here" ml
.
Originally Posted by HobbyExec
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-21 11:08 #2597Senior Member

Posts: 1051Way too many reasons for me to list on my preference of MILFs (or late 20-somethings and up). This is not a stereotype or a depiction of all younger providers, but more of a trend of past experiences with the 24 and under "wannabe" providers.
Originally Posted by GG6901
[View Original Post]
Here's a few in no particular order and does not have any relation to any particular geography:
- Many only want to text as the preferred communication (several only want to text from start to finish, with no calls at all before confirming a visit and location) - this is some scary S#!T and very risky IMO.
- Many were horrible at simple communication when called to inquire about availability and arranging a visit.
- Nowadays, a number of them wants you to join their paid social media site in order to "meet before the meet".
- Many have been weed heads or cigarette smokers where the room reeked of weed or cigarette smoke during the visit.
- Many did not have a clue on appearance (attire to wear) or how to present themselves when a gentleman arrived for the visit.
- Many have way more DON'Ts than DOs as menu options. And often times, this is not known until the donation has passed hands.
- For many they make it clear - 1 POP and you're done, regardless of the time requested and donation paid. If you arranged an hour visit and shot too quick at the 10 minute mark by mistake, TOO BAD.
- Quite a few lately have seemed to have an inverse relationship between donation and services. Higher donation that the level of services allowed and or performed.
- Several are the type to play or their phone, text are even answer calls during the visit.
- A good number have been clock watchers, not allowing any time beyond the scheduled time. Some will go to the lengths of setting an alarm and will literally push the gentleman off at that point and time.
- A number I've known about have been like revolving doors. You can see a guy leaving as she tells you to come on in. Hell, even know guys not even finished as the girl tells the next guy to come on in.
- Too many have been like dead fish with minimal or no conversation at all.
- MOST have no clue what GFE is but constantly spell out NO GFE on their ads.
- Many have been chronic complainers about size or stuff hurting, or being in a certain position, etc.
And so on and so on. But the bottom line is many of the younger "wannabes" simply don't know what being a REAL provider is all about. And some of them really don't care. This is nothing more than some quick money to pay the bills of the day.
Again, this is not representative of all young / younger ladies in the hobby. It's just been many that I've either read reviews on, received PMs for mongers or ones I've personally experienced during my years in this hobby. And like I've said to a number gentlemen in our PMs, I don't usually seek or arrange visits with younger providers as a personal preference. But there are a limited few that might catch my attention on a given day (or night) when I just might be in that type of mood.
But, to each his own.
Play Safe!
-
02-24-21 20:55 #2596Regular Member

Posts: 21Reasons I don't like them young
Just had an itch to scratch and found this woman. Dreamed of her and thankful it was not a nightmare.
When trying to make contact, she sounded down on Augusta as an area.
Friend stays in bathroom while dream sequence was in progress.
Covered BJ w / no attention paid to the jewels due to worrying about her mouth accessories. While stumbling in mish, accidentally hit her on her head. Apologized profusely and mood was killed right after that. Was as lifeless as a Human Sex Doll in doggy. I'm below white guy when it comes to utensil dimensions. No reaction to any change in gear. Tried to spice it up with some slapping on the derriere, but complained that her head was in too much pain. Finished as fast I could in the bag.
Not sure if I would say avoid like the plague, but seems to be very high maintenance.
-
02-22-21 08:51 #2595Senior Member

Posts: 808+2 for RCSO
A bit strange that only two guys were popped for solicitation on 7 Feb. No news of a bust, unless they are just embarrassed from low participation.
-
02-20-21 21:04 #2594Senior Member

Posts: 162Nope
Asks for a deposit, then I heard she ghosts people. Wouldn't waste my time. Go see Red head cougar, Lucy, or Jessi Blu.
Originally Posted by LumberjackMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 16:21 #2593Senior Member

Posts: 499Any report
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...p/975691985974
About to pull the plug. But first I need info.
-
02-19-21 18:07 #2592Senior Member

Posts: 93Thank you
Thanks for the share. Have wanted a dream but communication is spotty.
Originally Posted by ElVerde
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 11:50 #2591Senior Member

Posts: 47Redhead cougar
I've dreamt that I've seen her a couple times in the last few weeks and she's quickly won me over. Very good BBBJ with no rush at all and more than willing to go further if you want. Yes, she's older than some of the providers, but it is what it is, and for me attitude counts very heavily, and her attitude is about as good as they come among the ladies, so my dreams of her earn a solid thumbs up from me. I plan to keep repeating the dream as long as she's available.
Originally Posted by GG6901
[View Original Post]
Obligatory link: https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...i/631774989384.
Be safe out there and good luck.
-
02-18-21 14:24 #2590Senior Member

Posts: 162I have.
She gives a better than average BBBJ. But shit falls off when she takes her clothes off. Tell her to keep spandex on!
Originally Posted by UnspokenZero
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 12:23 #2589Senior Member

Posts: 176I've talked and she talks a good game. Just never had time to partake.
Originally Posted by GG6901
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 04:17 #2588Senior Member

Posts: 100Why'all are wise. I like to think I'm pretty good at noticing red flags in ads but I had missed these details. Cheers lads.
Originally Posted by HobbyExec
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 02:15 #2587Regular Member

Posts: 21Redhead Cougar
Has anyone met this woman? Any stories?
-
02-17-21 11:27 #2586Senior Member

Posts: 1051
Originally Posted by Sluuudgrif
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DongQuixote
[View Original Post]
I'm with AR on this one. The image searches might not have resulted in any suspicious postings, but the phone number and the name would have my antennas buzzing.
Originally Posted by SmutVillian
[View Original Post]
With a search on the 706 phone number, I found ads that were posted in multiple Georgia cities around the same time. All as "outcall" available. That's not overly suspicious, but still enough to make someone go hmmm?
Then there is the search on the name on the ad. Now that is where the suspicions really kick in. I found ads with the same name and same ad profile, but posted in different cities, with different pictures and a different number.
https://danville.skipthegames.com/fe...p/640169493282
https://lynchburg.skipthegames.com/f...p/640169493282
https://lynchburg.skipthegames.com/f...p/640169493282
Chances are the rabbit hole does go a deeper, but that was all I need to see to confirm any suspicions that I may have had (if I were interested in a visit with her).
So, IMO. Proceed with caution.
Happy Hobbying and Play Safe!
-
02-17-21 10:27 #2585Senior Member

Posts: 79No pics or link
No pics or link?.
Originally Posted by Fighterhouse
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 05:23 #2584Senior Member

Posts: 437Image search via Tineye and Google Images reveals these pics haven't shown up anywhere else, so I guess that's a good sign.
Originally Posted by Sluuudgrif
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





