Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 565 of 921 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 615 665 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 13812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5352

    Black Guys OK

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsom  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm whether 2188 is open to black guys? I know in the past some of these asian apartments aren't.
    I've seen black customers there on multiple occasions, so it doesn't seem to matter. Same thing with the other places on 31st and 35th nowadays. I saw a chubby Urkel-type guy who looked pretty non-threatening get turned away when he came to the old place on 31st, so it's definitely been a problem. I thought that this situation might have been a gentleman's agreement between the Chinese and Italian gangsters, but the setup around 2188's new location compared to the old is quite different.

  2. #5351

    2188 BDM (black dicks matter)

    Can anyone confirm whether 2188 is open to black guys? I know in the past some of these asian apartments aren't.

    I'm usually an AMP guy but called the other day. Message service said to leave name to forward the call. Gave a fake one. Went to voice mail.

    I've heard you wind up showing up there, sometimes to a fake address and text them. I don't want to go through all of that if they look out the window and see I'm black and then I'm just out looking dumb in the cold.

    Thanks fellas.

  3. #5350

    2188 Anna

    When I asked the booker for pictures, they sent me 3. But only 2 available. Anna was a little older but she knows what she is doing. I thought I got a good long BBBJ. Her eyes are beautiful especially when she looks at you during BJ. Not flat tummy and teeth look like they can use some hygiene. She tried to kiss a lot but I'm not into it especially with her bad teeth. See if you are in mood, you will find it to be alright.

    P.S. I was clean shaven front and back and she loved it. She complained that 95% of why'all don't shave and that's puts her off. Especially for rimming. I did not even pay for rimming but she did it anyways because she liked that I was clean shaven, LOL.

    Even tough it's pay for play, if you make the girls comfortable, you get more mileage for your $$.

  4. #5349

    2188 This Week

    Saw both of the girls in current rotation earlier this week.

    First up was Anna. The earlier reviews about her are pretty much spot on. Mixed girl with a decent body and pretty face, speaks reasonably fluent English as well. Apparently she grew up in Beijing but has been in the states for some time. Has a couple tattoos including a tramp stamp that damn near goes into her ass crack. She definitely knows how to keep your interest and has some really, really sexy dirty talk. Also does this thing where she wraps her legs around you and really pulls you in at just the right time. Did the 1 hr GFE and was satisfied. However BBBJ was underwhelming. She's going back to NY after this rotation and isn't sure if / when next stop in town will be since she's looking for a civilian job.

    I forgot the name of the other girl unfortunately. She's a bit thinner and older than Anna for sure. Also has some tattoos, and is fully natural downstairs. Although the experience was fine, she was not as into it as Anna (or the other girl I had seen previously) as far as making it about the customer's experience. Session was much more transactional and I left feeling I had missed out on something. It was also a busy morning though so I guess I can't blame her (had to wait about 15 minutes for the guys before me to clear out, and there were two more lined up waiting for their go when I left).

    P.S. Agreed, just listen to OF Charlie. He knows what he's talking about and has shared a lot of great intel on this place. Thanks to this community for making this hobby that much safer and more accessible. Cheers and happy hunting.

  5. #5348

    Skokie / Evanston / North of Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    There are two places if I remember right. Check in the Skokie forum.
    Cannot find anything from Skokie Forum.

  6. #5347

    2188

    Gentlemen. Listen to OF Charlie. He is the expert. If he recommends someone. Go see her. I know.

  7. #5346
    I used to live by the 35th house. Always easy going, never ran into any other mongers, had for the price, had a good time.

  8. #5345

    Traffic

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    35th has two bedrooms whereas 2188 has 3. But I like the bathroom at 35th better as it's bigger and has more space to move around. That's pretty much the only differences between the two places. Both bookers are liars but the 2188 booker lies 10 to 20 percent less than the 35th booker.
    Also, in my personal experience, while 2188 gets reported on much more, I've always had more traffic going to 35th. Maybe it's due to having less rooms.

  9. #5344

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy6069  [View Original Post]
    Don't ask about the girls because they always change. Don't ask about the place because all that matters is the girls. Got it.
    Exactly. Chinese apartment is not for everyone. If you don't like the current rotation, just wait for a few days and another rotation will come in. If you can't deal with the occational duds, then it's probably not for you. But to be able to fuck someone like Tiger for 130 hhr /160 hour, you can't really ask for too much. Just ask the guy who saw her 7 times in 10 days. She just posted a selfie on her wechat today, smoking hot. I am going to fly to NYC to see her after I get my vaccine. And a few others like Ivyna, Lemon, Sanki, A-Lin, Kiki and Shirly.

    It would be great if more people would review their experiences, both good and bad. But it is what it is.

  10. #5343

    35th vs 2188

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy6069  [View Original Post]
    Was pretty much looking to confirm that it's legit, and if it has the OF Charlie stamp of approval it must be worth at least a try LOL.

    Specific girls aside, any differences in services offered or quality of experience vs 2188?
    35th has two bedrooms whereas 2188 has 3. But I like the bathroom at 35th better as it's bigger and has more space to move around. That's pretty much the only differences between the two places. Both bookers are liars but the 2188 booker lies 10 to 20 percent less than the 35th booker.

  11. #5342
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    In one of my past posts, I had debated with another guy on this topic. He stated that one apartment gives better service than the other, which I disagreed. Take Sanki the Viet mix girl who was here recently as example. She went to 35th immediately after 2188. A couple of guys who saw her at 2188 also went to see her at 35th as well. Did she change her service when she went to 35th. No.

    2188 has negative reviews as well, 2 recently. The point that I am trying to make is that service is provided by the girl, not the apartment. Stop obsessing if a place gives good service or not. Too many of you keep asking this same question.
    Don't ask about the girls because they always change. Don't ask about the place because all that matters is the girls. Got it.

  12. #5341
    Quote Originally Posted by TheManjo  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this provider.

    Going to see her tomorrow.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2195313
    What did you think of her?

    I was considering seeing her myself.

  13. #5340

    Apartment service

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy6069  [View Original Post]
    Was pretty much looking to confirm that it's legit, and if it has the OF Charlie stamp of approval it must be worth at least a try LOL.

    Specific girls aside, any differences in services offered or quality of experience vs 2188?
    In one of my past posts, I had debated with another guy on this topic. He stated that one apartment gives better service than the other, which I disagreed. Take Sanki the Viet mix girl who was here recently as example. She went to 35th immediately after 2188. A couple of guys who saw her at 2188 also went to see her at 35th as well. Did she change her service when she went to 35th. No.

    2188 has negative reviews as well, 2 recently. The point that I am trying to make is that service is provided by the girl, not the apartment. Stop obsessing if a place gives good service or not. Too many of you keep asking this same question.

  14. #5339

    Lovely

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    What are you looking for exactly? If you are asking about the 35th and Ashland place, it's legit.

    All apartments have multiple numbers and all apartments are on the same rotation schedule, new girls on the 1st, 11th and 21st of each month. There is really no point in asking for intel on the girls. They will be gone in no time. Some of the 2188 girls have gone there after their 2188 stay, Sanki being the most recent example.
    Was pretty much looking to confirm that it's legit, and if it has the OF Charlie stamp of approval it must be worth at least a try LOL.

    Specific girls aside, any differences in services offered or quality of experience vs 2188?

  15. #5338

    Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy6069  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel to share on the 35th street apartment? I've seen a few phone numbers for them circulating on the usual ad sites. Have intel to trade if you prefer over PM.
    What are you looking for exactly? If you are asking about the 35th and Ashland place, it's legit.

    All apartments have multiple numbers and all apartments are on the same rotation schedule, new girls on the 1st, 11th and 21st of each month. There is really no point in asking for intel on the girls. They will be gone in no time. Some of the 2188 girls have gone there after their 2188 stay, Sanki being the most recent example.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape