Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,446 to 17,460 of 61388
-
02-17-21 11:14 #43943Senior Member

Posts: 61Lydia
Has anyone seen Lydia around recently?
She can be hard to find but is worth it!
-
02-17-21 02:17 #43942Senior Member

Posts: 527Sarah
I had a post midnight drive along Washington, since I was in the area. Found tattooed brunette Sarah, late 30's I'd guess, at the Quarles station, she seemed personable, chatty even, and made sense and was lucid. Went for just a BJ at my place nearby for "twenty plus probably a tip", since she didn't want to give me a backdoor pass. Decent job, I didn't notice if she was spitting into the sink as I was basically seeing stars. Didn't see anything that looked any better out on a quick drive round Wilkens and Ashton too.
-
02-17-21 00:41 #43941Senior Member

Posts: 2419The Becky that was called Big Bird just posted on her page 6 hours ago. I believe the one that frequwnted dunlin donuts is the correct one.
Originally Posted by YeahWellOkay
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 20:57 #43940Senior Member

Posts: 694Treasure
Anyone have any info her she works in the Brooklyn area and is a brunette.
-
02-16-21 20:14 #43939Senior Member

Posts: 694Becky
Does anyone have any pic of her.
Originally Posted by YeahWellOkay
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 16:27 #43938Senior Member

Posts: 40Yes that's the one
Yes its Becky that was called Big Bird. Very tall girl with brown hair. She was a nice person.
-
02-16-21 16:26 #43937Senior Member

Posts: 40No Its the tall baby
She was doing well last I heard but on Saturday one of her long time friends posted that she passed that morning. She did have a baby but her mother had that baby. Her boyfriend was shot in the back a few years ago and has been wheel chair bound since. She moved to Brooklyn with another boyfriend. Sadly this is the tall Becky from Morrell Park.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 13:18 #43936Senior Member

Posts: 1320Well then
Dayum, she don't need to eat for a week with that protein shake.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 12:42 #43935Regular Member

Posts: 16Libby WW
Anyone have digits for Libby from WW and who lives on Smallwood now? I can trade digits if you want.
-
02-16-21 08:41 #43934Senior Member

Posts: 2419Beckys
I believe you have the Beckys confused. The one is fine and Living north with a hausband and child. Been sober for 6 years.
The other frequented Morrell Park and had a husband last I knew and a baby. I thought she was out the business.
All of of these are from 14.
-
02-15-21 21:44 #43933Senior Member

Posts: 179Are you referring to Becky they used to call big bird? If that's the case, what a shame. She was a sweet soul when I first met her.
Originally Posted by YeahWellOkay
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 15:23 #43932Senior Member

Posts: 407Oh ok. I hope I run into her again. Or at least get a call from her.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 13:17 #43931Senior Member

Posts: 407No that's not her. This appeared to be older with jet blk hair. M.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 12:42 #43930Senior Member

Posts: 40Tall Becky
Saw on the FB that tall Becky that walked MP and then Brooklyn passed away on Saturday. Another one lost to the streets.
-
02-15-21 10:54 #43929Senior Member

Posts: 1370Kayla
Are you talking about this Kayla.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




