Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2376
    Adessa1.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0e8c6...5-23219215a2d6

    She's older than her profile says and posts weirdly vitriolic, right wing crap on her snapchat. She'll not respond to texts for days at a time, miss agreed-upon dates, then write entire essays about how she's not a bad person and it's not her fault that she doesn't check her texts. Avoid like the plague.

    (Her claim to fame, if your search-fu is strong: a surprisingly hot mugshot pic.)

  2. #2375

    WYP alert

    Lauren4258 just signed up today it looks like, broke college student she says, cute pic. She says she won't do anything "alone" so it has to be a meetup in public, coffee or a nice dinner out, with $300 minimum.

    We all are here for $300 platonic coffee dates, so I wanted to make sure nobody missed out.

  3. #2374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkUser  [View Original Post]
    I was suspended after a false report of a vindictive person who didn't like that I blocked them. I followed the admin instructions, said I read the TOS, agreed to follow them, and they gave me my account back.

    Don't argue, you can't win. But if you play their game you can get reinstated.

    Hope this helps.
    Why play that game? The site is a scam and your paying them to be scammed, guys need to be thinking with their other head as this B. S. Has gone too far.

  4. #2373
    Quote Originally Posted by CoastToPeaks  [View Original Post]
    I am currently suspended from SA for TOS violations. Have tried to rejoin under a different Email account but am having no luck. I find SA the best of the sites.

    Any suggestions on getting back on? Thanks.
    It might be you IP address. Try a vpn. Or if you are using your person CC. Try a prepaid visa gift card.

  5. #2372
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkUser  [View Original Post]
    I was suspended after a false report of a vindictive person who didn't like that I blocked them. I followed the admin instructions, said I read the TOS, agreed to follow them, and they gave me my account back.

    Don't argue, you can't win. But if you play their game you can get reinstated.

    Hope this helps.
    Some experience. I was banned then read their TOS and I got my account. Am not sure why you can't login using a different account and email. I've always had 2 accounts on SA so when I was banned with one account, I was still able to get on with the other account.

  6. #2371

    Explain your situation and follow their directions

    Quote Originally Posted by CoastToPeaks  [View Original Post]
    I am currently suspended from SA for TOS violations. Have tried to rejoin under a different Email account but am having no luck. I find SA the best of the sites.

    Any suggestions on getting back on? Thanks.
    I was suspended after a false report of a vindictive person who didn't like that I blocked them. I followed the admin instructions, said I read the TOS, agreed to follow them, and they gave me my account back.

    Don't argue, you can't win. But if you play their game you can get reinstated.

    Hope this helps.

  7. #2370

    Suspended from SA- TOS violation

    I am currently suspended from SA for TOS violations. Have tried to rejoin under a different Email account but am having no luck. I find SA the best of the sites.

    Any suggestions on getting back on? Thanks.

  8. #2369

    Six figures

    I'm surprised, well not really, by the number of woman on there looking for $6-7 k a month for a few dates a month but nothing serious. I've now seen three very similar well written responses stating such, which are likely fakes but still entertaining. Or you can simply join their onlyfans and not miss out.

  9. #2368

    Sadiebaby

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusVice  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker. But. I had been in touch for weeks. I found out that she is requesting 2 K per month or 500 ppm.

    All of a sudden she has gone quiet for 2 weeks now. Has someone taken the plunge? And, has anyone else spoken to or met her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2f760...c-243124420df0
    She has been on and off the site for a few years. Talked with her a few years ago when she was still in school, and also involved in beauty pageants. Then she disappeared for a while, until last summer. Met up with her then and it was an ok time. She's definitely bigger than in the pics. And certainly IMHO wouldn't go for 400-500 or more.

  10. #2367
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusVice  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker. But. I had been in touch for weeks. I found out that she is requesting 2 K per month or 500 ppm.

    All of a sudden she has gone quiet for 2 weeks now. Has someone taken the plunge? And, has anyone else spoken to or met her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2f760...c-243124420df0
    I've never spoken to her, but I've always been amused by how much this pic looks like it was taken from between the legs of a naked man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f87a3cde-b0b1-4d57-9507-2e8aa382b07f.jpg‎  

  11. #2366

    Sadiebabyy237

    Long time lurker. But. I had been in touch for weeks. I found out that she is requesting 2 K per month or 500 ppm.

    All of a sudden she has gone quiet for 2 weeks now. Has someone taken the plunge? And, has anyone else spoken to or met her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2f760...c-243124420df0

  12. #2365

    Comments on LizzieRDU

    Quote Originally Posted by Swimmer123  [View Original Post]
    She's a notorious flake / time waster and also has serious GPS. She is also aware that we talk about her here. Not worth the trouble.
    Swimmer comments are true, but I will add, if you can peak her interest and take your time, her GPS has come down in the past, she aims to please, and doesn't know the word no!!

  13. #2364
    Quote Originally Posted by German5050  [View Original Post]
    Thanks in advance.
    She's a notorious flake / time waster and also has serious GPS. She is also aware that we talk about her here. Not worth the trouble.

  14. #2363
    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/33871...0-cc06fc79de25

    Please link girls when you ask a question; it makes searching easier. And to demonstrate, there's a discussion of LizzieRDU a few pages back if you search the last part of her URL: "cc06fc79de25".
    Noted and thank you.

  15. #2362

    I wish I could help you

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkyWy  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    How's your experience scoring young asian on SA? For some reasons it seems hard to workout sugaring arrangement with hot asian girl. In 2021 I want to make it happen and looking for ideas or your experiences. Thanks in advance.
    Asians are probably nearly as hard as Mexican or Guatemalan girls (one of which I've been trying unsuccessfully to meet with for 2 years). The last Asian I had was a CL hookup with a 4'8" grad student, took shots and she took a hot loan after I held her up with my hands. That was over 10 years ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape