Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,481 to 18,495 of 30321
-
02-16-21 04:27 #11841Senior Member

Posts: 346Other providers as well.
Why.
Originally Posted by Tiger2627
[View Original Post]
Looks like he has "Julie" on tape as well.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/320911942068
-
02-16-21 02:00 #11840Regular Member

Posts: 15Hat broke
Had a visit on valentine's day and the hat broke. Managed to minimize the damage but she was still freaked out. Went to buy plan b this morning. I assume this kind of thing happens from time to time in this hobby.
-
02-16-21 01:28 #11839Senior Member

Posts: 142Jessica. Any info?
Anyone seen this in a dream?!
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...ready/37320169
-
02-15-21 19:11 #11838Senior Member

Posts: 3076I saw Rose when she was in Huntersville as well, in the hotel room it was just the handler and Anari, didn't see anyone else. When I asked her what happened she mumbled something I couldn't understand so I let it go. When last I heard she / them were back in Charlotte.
Originally Posted by SluggoMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 18:41 #11837Senior Member

Posts: 7335Can't ever be too far from your pharmacist.
Originally Posted by SluggoMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 17:58 #11836Senior Member

Posts: 53Is this her?
Haven't ever seen her personally, but is this the same girl? Haha if so what are the chances.
https://www.xvideos.com/video6104572...uickie_b4_work
-
02-15-21 17:52 #11835Senior Member

Posts: 158Been hearing the location is kinda sketchy and I remember some member even got robbed when walking up to the room?
Originally Posted by WolfHunter96
[View Original Post]
Can yall please share more on the location?
Thank you.
-
02-15-21 15:12 #11834Regular Member

Posts: 17I saw Anari in Huntersville last week, She said that she was there solo but on my way out I did see the crew in the parking lot to include Handler.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 15:09 #11833Senior Member

Posts: 180Everything your saying is right I'm sure. Just like know what happen. Doubt either could make it on their own.
-
02-15-21 12:23 #11832Regular Member

Posts: 17Carmax Crew
I set up a date with Amari in Huntersville last week. I did ask if she was with the gang while in town and she said no and that she was solo. I swung by for a QV (100) and had a good visit. On my way out and in the parking lot the whole crew was on there way in to include Rose and the handler. I guess they are trying to keep it on the down low.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 11:11 #11831Senior Member

Posts: 35Ginger digits please
I had ginger in my IG and lost when account was hacked. Can someone share her digits?
Originally Posted by BtrCalsal
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 08:43 #11830Senior Member

Posts: 408Ginger
Apparently she goes to school on Monday and Tuesday—.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
I would like to add that ever since Covid, she is somewhat of a germaphobe- I don't blame her—.
But she is worth it.
I may go see her this week.
-
02-15-21 08:36 #11829Senior Member

Posts: 408Utr
Would you be willing to give up some digits for your UTR girls?
Originally Posted by GeeksAreLarge
[View Original Post]
PM me if you like.
-
02-15-21 06:59 #11828Banned Member

Posts: 1148Ginger
She goes to school.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 05:17 #11827Senior Member

Posts: 346Carmax Group
Now at Best Western next to Chili's off Sardis. Anari was is Huntersville for a few weeks.
Originally Posted by LoveVegas
[View Original Post]
Shockingly, both being very cagey about the situation.
But word on the street is handlers still in play.










Reply With Quote





