Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 601 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 651 701 1101 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10309

    Laurie or Lauren?

    Quote Originally Posted by SigmaPie  [View Original Post]
    This is Laurie. One of the best at the head game. She can cock worship for 1-2 hours. I know. Rate is negotiable. However, she is rough looking.
    I thought her name was Lauren? In any case, she is famous as "The Head Doctor" and I'm sure will bring up many reviews. And, as you say, very reliable and good value.

  2. #10308
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorsFrag  [View Original Post]
    Was curious how the headache relief was with this one? There's no name on the ad to search.
    Or who's your go to for BBBJ?
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/081358346126
    This is Laurie. One of the best at the head game. She can cock worship for 1-2 hours. I know. Rate is negotiable. However, she is rough looking.

  3. #10307

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    She listed location as "text me for location". To me that says I'm not real. Scam or dating site here, pass it by and go to the next one. Play and stay safe.
    Ok will avoid this one, any recommendations for around here?

    Still new to these stuff.

  4. #10306

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    She listed location as "text me for location". To me that says I'm not real. Scam or dating site here, pass it by and go to the next one. Play and stay safe.
    She MAY BE Kayla B, the rip-off artist (see ripoff reports). Sure looks like her M. O. For posting ads.

  5. #10305

    Not real

    Quote Originally Posted by Palm077  [View Original Post]
    She listed location as "text me for location". To me that says I'm not real. Scam or dating site here, pass it by and go to the next one. Play and stay safe.

  6. #10304

    Any Info?


  7. #10303

    Fees and authenticity

    Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerLurker  [View Original Post]
    I think poking fun at someone or <b>claiming someone must be new to the forum just because they paid $200 for an escort is going a bit overboard</b>. In the scheme of things, $200 is not really that much coin, at least for many of us.

    Hell, a dinner for two with wine and a decent tip runs close to that. Hell, most of the complaints on this forum ARE NOT about paying too much but rather about not even getting calls returned or wondering about what drugs an escort might on. I visit Naples all the time and a typical tip at a top notch AMP is typically $200, on top of the house fee, but that is generally for full service and incredibly beautiful women.

    Money, at least for some us is not the determining factor in who we choose to call or see.
    He didn't claim he must be new to the forum because he spent 200 on a BJ. He claimed he was new because he was. It was his first post. I tend to agree with Willie and think 200 for only a CBJ is too much, but it's his money. I saw her for 150 a while back, and I thought that was too much and didn't go again.

  8. #10302

    Spicy Boricua

    Been trying to see this one for a while with no luck. I've contacted her many times and she never responds. I've seen some descent reviews on her so not sure what the problem is. Any help to contact this one would be greatly appreciated.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/030214490332

  9. #10301

    Big $$

    I was only trying to point out that paying 200 Mario's for a CBJ seems rather ludicrous and I really don't care who the provider was, it's absurd! In addition, if this was a provider posing as a monger, which I doubt, making him aware that even in this county, you can certainly get a lot more for less. Everyone has to start somewhere and the purpose of the Forum is an exchange of information and while I'm not adverse to spending good hard earned money for good service, I'm not stupid either and really over the years have benefited from advice and direction from many people on this Forum. I've had many great experiences, made some stupid mistakes but learned from them and if I can help someone benefit from those experiences, so be it! IMHO Willie.

  10. #10300
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #10299

    Any info

    Was curious how the headache relief was with this one? There's no name on the ad to search.

    Or who's your go to for BBBJ?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/081358346126

  12. #10298

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by FLmonger  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week at a fairly sketchy location in the Rockledge area.

    Not much to say that hasn't already been said by other fellow mongers. She is THE definition of a spinner and has a nice tight little body. Experience was overall very good.

    The only negative was location. It was in a spot that required her to open a chain link gate along a pretty well traveled road. Once inside, the place itself was fairly dilapidated and everything reeked of cigarette smoke. All of my clothes, even though they were gently resting on a "chair" while our visit, were drenched in stale cigarette smoke when I left. Keep a bottle of febreze or something in your car if you see her at this location.
    That is a damn shame. I saw her fairly recently at the shithole of a hotel by 520/ US1, and thought that was bad. But her new location sounds a complete no-go for me now. I did have a great time though and would have repeated.

  13. #10297

    West Melbourne

    Quote Originally Posted by FireSprinklerG  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this on? There is no name but I was thinking about testing her out!

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...b/566589996247
    I have seen her several times now. THe last was about a month ago. She is a very pleasant woman who does her best to please. She is very good on her ral skills and loves both mish and doggy. At least, those are the two I've tried with her. Her apartment is clean and her bedroom is reasonable uncluttered. Not as bad as some I've seen! She always has a cat in her bedroom who sleeps all the time. It's fine with me, but if you are allergic to cats it might be a problem for you. Overall, I feels she gives a good service and will repeat. YMMV, as always.

  14. #10296

    Good review

    Quote Originally Posted by FireSprinklerG  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this on? There is no name but I was thinking about testing her out!

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...b/566589996247
    There's a good review of her on, the erotic review. Com.

    Under Wendy. Not the Wendy with 50 reviews. She only has one.

    I'm planning on visiting.

    Peace Out.

  15. #10295

    No name

    Has anyone seen this on? There is no name but I was thinking about testing her out!

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...b/566589996247

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape