Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,346 to 18,360 of 30790
-
02-15-21 13:51 #12445Senior Member

Posts: 48Mariah now posting as Allie
So did anyone ever actually get to see the mythical Mariah that a few reviewers claimed was real?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...f/790203652414
She seems to be posting with new pics under the name Allie:
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...f/253282308207
I tried texting the Mariah ad a few weeks back and never got a response. Any current intel?
-
02-15-21 12:47 #12444Senior Member

Posts: 300She's real.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 12:29 #12443Senior Member

Posts: 5680 as in Miles
Hey Gents,
Pretty sure that's max 80 as in dollars. See reference: https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/
- Tork.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 11:22 #12442Senior Member

Posts: 284No, I have not seen her. I was just correcting the link so others could view it.
Originally Posted by Ed2013
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
02-15-21 11:21 #12441Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: Max 80
Hilarious, I guess I have been reading that wrong all along. .
Originally Posted by Chubb4
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
02-15-21 11:02 #12440Senior Member

Posts: 44Hallie
That ass looks good thanks for the info. I spoke with her a couple months ago but we couldn't get our schedules to mesh I think she travels with Savannah sinn.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 10:07 #12439Senior Member

Posts: 26Have you ever seen her? Is she legitimate?
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 10:04 #12438Senior Member

Posts: 33Max 80
I'm pretty sure max 80 means the provider is less than 80 years old. It is the category for old ladies.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 09:58 #12437Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: Layla
Here is the correct link:
Originally Posted by Ed2013
[View Original Post]
https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...rham/58706228/
Also, does anyone else appreciate the post on Max80 but her hh rate is 130? SMH.
HolyDiver.
-
02-15-21 09:48 #12436Senior Member

Posts: 1710Kay.
Figured this might amuse some of you. I was pounding one of my regulars within 20 minutes of this exchange.
-
02-15-21 07:31 #12435Senior Member

Posts: 39Tried
I reached out but never got a reply back. I was hoping she was real and visiting for a while.
Originally Posted by Rickyyyy17
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 07:02 #12434Senior Member

Posts: 30Heather
Has anyone seen her, she has a video on the internet from years sessions ago.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/3...ottie/37281692
-
02-14-21 16:40 #12433Senior Member

Posts: 507SAC on Uncle's FB 2/13. Picked up at one of the usual locations off Capital. Anyone we know?
-
02-14-21 15:58 #12432Senior Member

Posts: 26Lady in Fuquay
Layla in Fuquay.
Has anyone seen this lady in Fuquay.
https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/58706228/
-
02-14-21 09:19 #12431Regular Member

Posts: 13Thanks for adding, Groovy!
Originally Posted by GroovyBabyYeah
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




