Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19404
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #19403
    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    There was talk of the other variety earlier in the summer. I can't comment because I met her in the fall, and I came out the other side fine. What I believe you're referring to is the exact post by her stalker.

    However, if someone other than her stalker can confirm this it would be in the community's best interests.

    Edit: aren't you thinking about Lindsey?
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...796&viewfull=1#post5019796.

    The STG link Graf shared was made by her stalker. It had other disturbing info, like mentioning a contract out on her. I'd take anything stemming from this with a full container of Morton's salt.

  3. #19402
    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    I know the board won't allow specifics, but if I remember correctly, a lingering "gift" was passed to a monger that had the whole board (or at least the ones of us with SO's) nervous as hell? Then she moved away shortly afterwards. If it's not her, I apologize but if it is, then wow we've got some very short and selective memories.
    There was talk of the other variety earlier in the summer. I can't comment because I met her in the fall, and I came out the other side fine. What I believe you're referring to is the exact post by her stalker.

    However, if someone other than her stalker can confirm this it would be in the community's best interests.

    Edit: aren't you thinking about Lindsey?

  4. #19401
    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    I know the board won't allow specifics, but if I remember correctly, a lingering "gift" was passed to a monger that had the whole board (or at least the ones of us with SO's) nervous as hell? Then she moved away shortly afterwards. If it's not her, I apologize but if it is, then wow we've got some very short and selective memories.
    Where can we find those postings?

  5. #19400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    My favorite

    OK boys I know I have reviewed her here before but Nova is back she texted me this morning. Nice hotel Glen Allen. To me she is a dime. Really pretty slim but nice is all the right places. No monkey what so ever and always clean fresh and overall a smart young women. I have seen her a lot over past year so YMMV. Everything covered but she is sensual and extremely sexy. She really rides well but I like k9 with her bent over the couch I get full view of her and she just gives a little squeal on full thrusts not over the top fake but just barely hear it. Now I'm probably slighted because she is my all time favorite but she is the real deal. Not cheap $$$ hr and only does hhr or hr no qv.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/12464215

  6. #19399
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorum  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a chance to meet up with this one yet?

    Messaged her last night and got a late response an hour later with reasonable rates.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/305479132928
    Definitely fake.

  7. #19398

    A Gift

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. He also posted some disturbing shit on stg that was all lies.

    She's a fantastic girl IMO. It's just too easy to have a good time with her. Treat her right, don't be an asshole, and she'll do you right. Per her ad, she's a good submissive. Build a little trust and respect, and she'll be up for more. Hosts a clean incall, worst vice is weed, eats well, has sexy outfits, an amazingly tight body, and a chill personality. Only blemish is she could be a little flaky. Of course bear in mind she had a stalker then. Thats a burden. So the flakiness may have changed.
    I know the board won't allow specifics, but if I remember correctly, a lingering "gift" was passed to a monger that had the whole board (or at least the ones of us with SO's) nervous as hell? Then she moved away shortly afterwards. If it's not her, I apologize but if it is, then wow we've got some very short and selective memories.

  8. #19397
    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    She got a stalker.
    Exactly. He also posted some disturbing shit on stg that was all lies.

    She's a fantastic girl IMO. It's just too easy to have a good time with her. Treat her right, don't be an asshole, and she'll do you right. Per her ad, she's a good submissive. Build a little trust and respect, and she'll be up for more. Hosts a clean incall, worst vice is weed, eats well, has sexy outfits, an amazingly tight body, and a chill personality. Only blemish is she could be a little flaky. Of course bear in mind she had a stalker then. Thats a burden. So the flakiness may have changed.

  9. #19396

    Krystal

    Could use some company today.

  10. #19395
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Crazy ex bf

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    She got a stalker.
    I think it was her ex bf, talking about she was an informant and some crazy mess. Count me in, as I am making plans to see her as soon as possible.

  11. #19394

    Work

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a recent link anywhere?

    I reviewed old posts but all those links are dead.
    They work, recent dollop of daisy.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/293944843753

  12. #19393
    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysNooner  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time when I saw her! Remind me of what was the controversy surrounding her last departure?
    She got a stalker.

  13. #19392
    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/633780658019

    Texted with her when I saw the ad. Will try to see her this week.
    I had a great time when I saw her! Remind me of what was the controversy surrounding her last departure?

  14. #19391

    It seems she's back

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/633780658019

    Texted with her when I saw the ad. Will try to see her this week.

  15. #19390

    Daisy link

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting with her and thinking of catching up tonight. Anyone have feedback that has seen her recently? Staying at the suburban but she's mobile. Thanks.
    Does she have a recent link anywhere?

    I reviewed old posts but all those links are dead.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape