Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 8723
-
02-15-21 16:31 #3143Senior Member

Posts: 389Yep LOL her grandmother!
Originally Posted by Arkhan76
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 16:18 #3142Senior Member

Posts: 200Might be a B&S
If you google the number, you get a very different looking person. Just FYI.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 15:32 #3141Senior Member

Posts: 389https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/m...l/360917187889
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 15:23 #3140Senior Member

Posts: 389https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/m...l/360917187889
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 15:17 #3139Senior Member

Posts: 389Any info?
New Ad under massage but obviously more. https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/m...w-goth-girl/36.
-
02-15-21 14:38 #3138Regular Member

Posts: 8Crystal
Saw her a month or so ago. Hhr $. 2 if I recall. Good time, seems down for anything. Went in covered and stuck to basics. Would repeat to explore more.
Originally Posted by Moose30
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 10:58 #3137Senior Member

Posts: 144The avoid is Krystal, Hispanic who used to give great service years ago. This one looks to be selling videos, usually a bad sign but you never know. She says she's new to this.
Originally Posted by Moose30
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 09:52 #3136Senior Member

Posts: 29Wait
Only thing bad I have read about her was that she can make you wait or even ghost you if you have a date set up. Positive is she seemed up for anything for the right $$.
-
02-14-21 18:24 #3135Senior Member

Posts: 31Jae
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/428650023728 Can't find any reviews. Anyone have any ideas?
-
02-14-21 16:31 #3134Regular Member

Posts: 5Crystal. Anyone seen this one recently?
Hey all.
Curious if anyone has seen this girl. Says her name is Crystal. Ad says she in Orange.
I don't think this is one of the "avoid" Crystals.
Thanks.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/d...e/765688544899
-
02-13-21 11:37 #3133Senior Member

Posts: 329SageMarie
Finally got a chance to meet with this young lady and she did not disappoint.
Soon as I met with her she had a big smile on her face and was very warm and welcoming. Bubbly and friendly personality was refreshing. I'm super selective with who I see to begin with because that's just how I am and the two times I got burned early doing this kinda shaped my views. Better to find one good one and stick to it then sample the field and risk all sorts of BS. I get the sense with Sage that she's more inclined to have regulars and just as selective as I am.
Performance was great and good lord that booty. As with anything else YMMV but we seemed to be pretty synced up throughout the session which makes it better. Didn't hit me with a ton of rules and was very responsive throughout and seemed very much locked into the moment. Attitude and personality didn't change at all during or after the session.
All in all super cool chick and will definitely repeat. I'd recommend reaching out, depending on how you feel about this type of thing she's worth the effort to get ahold of in my opinion. Didn't sense any signs of demons or any BS at all. Just seems like a normal girl with a real job who is making a few extra bucks on the side.
Donation range may not be for everyone but as someone who's been in sales basically my whole professional career I'd say she's definitely worth it.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/109413559017
-
02-13-21 01:10 #3132Senior Member

Posts: 1334Thanks
To Downtown and Gonzo. Yeah. Your experiences match mine. I think I saw her years ago in Waterbury and the body was about as amazing as it could get. Then I'd see her once in a while in Stratford at Honeyspot. Still had a rocking body. And yes. One time I walked in and it was her and Hershey. That was fun. Then she kind of dropped out of sight. I don't get why these girls still advertise, but don't follow through. I guess it must be free to advertise so nothing to lose if you ghost a potential client.
Originally Posted by Downtowwn
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 22:28 #3131Senior Member

Posts: 94Polkahotness / Kat
Yeah, she did have a smoking hot body. I mean from her current pics it looks like she still does. She used to be with Hershey Kissses alot.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 15:19 #3130Regular Member

Posts: 13Can you please send link to ad
Can you please send link to ad.
Originally Posted by Dusty311;5200630[URL
-
02-11-21 12:33 #3129Senior Member

Posts: 693Pokahottness
I've seen her about a half-dozen times or so about five years ago. Back then she wasn't very reliable in communications, but recently she's appears to have gotten worse. I texted her a few months ago. She randomly responds saying she wants to meet, but then radio silence. She used to do everything covered (no BBBJ), but she had a rocking body and was usually very clean. I even had threesomes with her and friends a couple of times at my place. If she'd answer, I'd consider making the drive to her since she won't do outcalls to me anymore.
Originally Posted by WhenWhen
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




