Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 6996
-
02-15-21 17:39 #3606Senior Member

Posts: 98Thecutestbaby719
Seems legit, but wants $600 to meet. Again, way too rich for me.
https://www.seeking.com/member/04487...c-90d815c12bdf
-
02-15-21 17:29 #3605Senior Member

Posts: 210Never fails
99.99999 chances are that if their location says " Indiana, Indiana" , it's a scam. I've had verified member with "Indiana, Indiana" and still tried to scam me.
Originally Posted by Slayter9
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 17:18 #3604Senior Member

Posts: 808This chick
This chick in the skip the games Ad I have known for years and she's been selling pussy and head for years. Her sister was hotter. She's on an extended vacation now.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 14:45 #3603Senior Member

Posts: 137Lok1 p
https://www.seeking.com/member/c418b...a-f22381b6c5b1
She was quick to move to texting, and got rather racy. Had an explanation for her New York area code. Claims to live in the Warsaw area, but would drive down to meet. Sent some legit looking pics. Next day did a full court press for cash advancement. She was persistent but got the message after I said no 3 times. Haven't heard from since.
-
02-15-21 10:44 #3602Senior Member

Posts: 290Michellelovable85
Pretty sure this is also her. She's apparently aged a bit, just over the course of one ad.
Originally Posted by TVDinner
[View Original Post]
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/575414662969
-
02-15-21 09:02 #3601Senior Member

Posts: 98Volleyball-Girl
Exact same thing happened to me.
Originally Posted by Slayter9
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 08:56 #3600Senior Member

Posts: 98Alliexxo
Communicated with on Snap. Wants $600 per meet. Seems legit and looks hot, but too high for me. Maybe one of you mongers has that kind of free cash flow.
https://www.seeking.com/member/5743c...4-a01aaeddd25d
-
02-15-21 08:48 #3599Senior Member

Posts: 98Michellelovable85
I also contacted her. Wanted only BJ and lap dance first meet, then setup second "date". Also wanted half up-front because she had to pay her cell bill. Classic scam. I never followed thru, for obvious reasons.
Originally Posted by LeeWill
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 01:04 #3598Senior Member

Posts: 830Angel Face
Her profile is going on 6 years, and I've seen her about once a year. I can tell you she is no longer slim, LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d1ec1...8-6b4829b5b6a5
-
02-14-21 00:32 #3597Senior Member

Posts: 181Queensnow304
Any reports on her up in Lafayette? Says her name is Snow. Says she new at this but I've seen her profile featured for weeks.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4bfea...f-6aade6af1547
-
02-13-21 23:11 #3596Senior Member

Posts: 70This matches my experience. Her profile has always been intriguing and then she sets meets and then ghosts day off and is a bad texter. I wonder how real she is about being a SB to be honest (I am confident she is real).
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 15:36 #3595Senior Member

Posts: 93She sees people knowing she might have covid
I know her IRL. She had symptoms and went to get covid tested and was still going out to restaurants and seeing people sans mask. I don't know whether or not she tested positive, but she didn't give a single fuck about infecting others when she thought she might have been positive.
Originally Posted by FunTimes02
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 20:54 #3594Senior Member

Posts: 830She's been around before, just a new profile. She never followed through in the past.
Originally Posted by FunTimes02
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 15:16 #3593Regular Member

Posts: 16Lyndz1212
Does anyone have experience with her? She is new however maybe it is a new profile for an older member.
https://www.seeking.com/member/84d0a...8-efd4135addac
-
02-11-21 23:42 #3592Senior Member

Posts: 193I've seen those photos before on one of the other sites, don't remember which one it's been a while.
Originally Posted by LeeWill
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






