Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 13299
-
02-19-21 16:03 #5469Senior Member

Posts: 126Boss Lady
I saw her a handful of times. She could definately ride that pine.
Originally Posted by Daniel1
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 13:12 #5468Senior Member

Posts: 247Protege
Isn't this Desire the poet protege from a few years ago? If so I would like to know if BBBJ is available. Probably not as good as Desire but would like to sample if she does for sure offer it.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 12:47 #5467Senior Member

Posts: 244Latest ad
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/109008397848
Her latest ad says that she now offers BBBJ can anyone confirm?
-
02-19-21 09:06 #5466Senior Member

Posts: 104Those were the days when you could get some good dependable ladies. Don't forget Envy and Jada when listing the good ones. I guess nothing last forever except for the memories.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting.
D1.
-
02-18-21 23:26 #5465Senior Member

Posts: 244It's real
No it's real. She was posting a few months ago with that same nonsense.
Originally Posted by Mauldin42
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 20:05 #5464Senior Member

Posts: 126High Rolling
Surely that was a typo with one to many 0's $100 minimum I could understand and maybe partake for a QV but anything else would never be considered.
Originally Posted by HighRolling100
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 19:40 #5463Senior Member

Posts: 147She is out of her Damn mind
$1000 roses minimum & negotiable.
I don't care if she cut it in half most I would give her is 80 maybe 100. And only for a qv. Hell I got it for that a year or s ago and BB was on the table no upcharge. But that hole smelled like a bucket of dead fish. I mean overwhelmingly bad. Go for it if you want to guys but I would not repeat. She is more of a dead fish then anything. With a obvious Classic case of GPS!
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...g/239687563985
-
02-18-21 17:47 #5462Banned Member

Posts: 171Boss lady
Boss lady was everything bad about hobby, she attempted to extort customers, was a pimp, and trafficked kids and was brazen about it with her YouTube channel.
-
02-18-21 16:03 #5461Senior Member

Posts: 519The good BP ol-days
Reminiscing on PM with KN. Anybody remember Boss Lady "Doriean", you could get a hair cut, shave, and FS all for $100. Still serving 15 years in Federal Pen. Also "Pam" Fit Blonde worked out of Quinta Hotel off Haywood / Pelham. Alayah, worked off I-85/ Pelham Rd apartment. Sure there are a dozen more back in BP days and who knew BP would be higher quality than STG? Just saying, HC.
-
02-16-21 20:24 #5460Banned Member

Posts: 36Maya
I have known this sweet lady for a very long time. But I seriously doubt she looks like that anymore and she has used some pictures in there for a very very long time. I also do not think all of those are her. But make no mistake, . She is a perfect place to spend your money. No doubt about it. Please be nice to her.
P.
Originally Posted by HamBiscuit
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 10:54 #5459Senior Member

Posts: 60Maya
I second the above. Had a visit a few years ago. Very punctual, nice visit, low end hotel back then, heard she has upgraded to her own place, not positive on that. She had gained a little in the bottom, nice body and face though. Good time.
Originally Posted by SCWildRide
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 11:20 #5458Senior Member

Posts: 42Maya
Maya posts on a semi-regular basis. I get the feeling she does not post all the time bc she is busy. Decent communication, but I have tried a few times to set something up with her without success. Rates were 1. 6/2. 6 for out, but YMMV.
Originally Posted by HamBiscuit
[View Original Post]
Be Safe,
ChyllE1.
-
02-15-21 05:12 #5457Senior Member

Posts: 8222nd ad is current
That second link looks like Maya and is a current ad, so I guess she's still available. Been awhile. She had good oral skills. The ad lists greek as being available, I don't recall that from before, and I usually ask since I love it. Anyone see her recently?
Originally Posted by SCWildRide
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 00:20 #5456Senior Member

Posts: 59Maya
What's the donation? Level of communication / punctuality?
Originally Posted by SCWildRide
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
02-15-21 00:10 #5455Senior Member

Posts: 244She looks like someone I knew a long time ago. But at $200 an hour plus deposit I'm going to leave that in the past.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






