Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 108 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1617
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #387

    Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by Rcarh  [View Original Post]
    The opportunity presents to be in AC in a few days. Just one night but want to make it a blast!

    Anyone have a recommendation? Prefer incall (though I've never had outcall? Preferably blonde or redhead, BBFS or better.

    If nothing specific comes to mind; has anyone seen these? It's like a Christmas List!

    Karlii https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...r/934166693770.

    Harley https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/092138368856.

    Dana https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/288535230910.

    Zauria https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/027530812464.

    Kate https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...x/184450550637.
    Dana is totally fake. There's a woman named KD who is on STG. I have seen her but have texted her. She has a killer body and mind town incall. She's got reviews on erotic monkey.

  2. #386

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Baddoggy  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had the pleasure of Katie? She's been around for a long time. She comes and goes. Just curious before I take the plunge.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...d/799027097261
    She's legit.

  3. #385

    The opportunity presents

    The opportunity presents to be in AC in a few days. Just one night but want to make it a blast!

    Anyone have a recommendation? Prefer incall (though I've never had outcall? Preferably blonde or redhead, BBFS or better.

    If nothing specific comes to mind; has anyone seen these? It's like a Christmas List!

    Karlii https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...r/934166693770.

    Harley https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/092138368856.

    Dana https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/288535230910.

    Zauria https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/027530812464.

    Kate https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...x/184450550637.

  4. #384

    Katie in Galloway

    Has anybody had the pleasure of Katie? She's been around for a long time. She comes and goes. Just curious before I take the plunge.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...d/799027097261

  5. #383

    BBFS / CIP Provider

    Here's some providers that I've done BBFS with. She like creampies.

    https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.co...h/611036264038

    If anyone has any other finds, let me know.

  6. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander14  [View Original Post]
    I'm lost trying to find quality at any cost. Anyone have experience with Baylynn or another quality provider?
    Tried to set up a few dates, but every time when it was time to meet, she flakes.

  7. #381

    Baylynn Parker

    I'm lost trying to find quality at any cost. Anyone have experience with Baylynn or another quality provider?

  8. #380
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbfscipcia  [View Original Post]
    BB definitely available and she is flexible on rates depending how much she wants the $$. She has partied hard over the years.
    As low as 80 if you get her at the right time.

  9. #379
    Quote Originally Posted by SunBatherBob  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen her. Looks like BB is available from the pics.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/433035505299
    BB definitely available and she is flexible on rates depending how much she wants the $$. She has partied hard over the years.

  10. #378
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear123  [View Original Post]
    I met her this past summer it is her in the pictures but they are way outdated she's kind of ridden hard put away wet lots of bruises and methed up teeth.
    Thanks for the heads up.

  11. #377

    Red head

    Quote Originally Posted by SunBatherBob  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen her. Looks like BB is available from the pics.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/433035505299
    I met her this past summer it is her in the pictures but they are way outdated she's kind of ridden hard put away wet lots of bruises and methed up teeth.

  12. #376

    Pleasantville Redhead

    Wondering if anyone has seen her. Looks like BB is available from the pics.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/433035505299

  13. #375

    Sexy little italian MILF shayla

    Shayla will be in AC for the weekend. She is at one of the casinos. Highly recommended.

  14. #374
    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    She then asked for 5 hundo and I said no how about 2 and then settled on 3. I give her 3 Grants and she goes to the bathroom. Then starts a CBJ and when I try to go for the main event she says no. Now I'm pissed.
    This is exactly the reasoning those "Good service isn't cheap and cheap service isn't good" graphics on many STG ads make no sense at all. Best experiences I've ever had have mostly been with girls for whom the actual financial transaction was more like an afterthought.

  15. #373

    Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodViper  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's the one.
    Pic anyone of Gia trying to remember her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape