Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 206 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 3088
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2533

    Isis

    Quote Originally Posted by Kampfire  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else see the cc security video of that OH guy come up behind the girl at Adelitas and slit her throat in the hall? Crazy shit. PSA: Please don't kill sex workers, their life is hard enough. I might need to take a stroll across when I hit SD next. I could use a taco and a taco.
    There are so many stories about what happened. They say disgruntled bf. Its sad though either way. Glad they caught the guy then and there. He may not last too long. Logan Mathew Kelley (POS).

  2. #2532

    Border

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Is the border open yet (the legal border.)? I'm a lot closer to Canada and the border between us is still closed.
    San Ysidro is open. If that is what you mean by legal? There is Ped West & East and HK will pick you up if you call (I think you need to buy a drink once inside).

    I have a Global Entry so in and out are pretty easy.

    DGL.

  3. #2531
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Is the border open yet (the legal border.)? I'm a lot closer to Canada and the border between us is still closed.
    If ya mean the northern border? Nope!

    I work with gov't companies in Canada (contracts) and they've even told me. The USA / Canada border will not fully open til maybe Nov / Dec? And, if it does they're will still be limitations on the stay.

    You can still travel to Canada but have to quarantine.

  4. #2530
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by DGoodLife  [View Original Post]
    So all the Brothels in TJ are now open again, Hong Kong (HK) sent message out to let people know that the club is open, I called adelitas and they are opeing up too. Wonder how many ladies are going to show up and how many mongers will brave a trip south of the border. Thoughts?

    I for one will just chill a bit longer (I got my 2 shots) but just don't think the hassle is worth it at the moment.

    DGL.
    Is the border open yet (the legal border.)? I'm a lot closer to Canada and the border between us is still closed.

  5. #2529

    Throat swab tests for oral std test

    Hello All,

    I recently had my first DATY experience with one of the latina provider in bay area. I was wondering where can I order oral throat swab tests to check for oral stds without going to doctor. I have been using prioritystd and stdchecknow for regular 10 panel tests but they offer only urine / blood tests.

    I have been worried about it from few weeks. It would be great if someone can help me. Thanks in adavance!

  6. #2528

    Adelitas

    Quote Originally Posted by DGoodLife  [View Original Post]
    So all the Brothels in TJ are now open again, Hong Kong (HK) sent message out to let people know that the club is open, I called adelitas and they are opeing up too. Wonder how many ladies are going to show up and how many mongers will brave a trip south of the border. Thoughts?

    I for one will just chill a bit longer (I got my 2 shots) but just don't think the hassle is worth it at the moment.

    DGL.
    Anyone else see the cc security video of that OH guy come up behind the girl at Adelitas and slit her throat in the hall? Crazy shit. PSA: Please don't kill sex workers, their life is hard enough. I might need to take a stroll across when I hit SD next. I could use a taco and a taco.

  7. #2527

    TJ Bars Open Again

    So all the Brothels in TJ are now open again, Hong Kong (HK) sent message out to let people know that the club is open, I called adelitas and they are opeing up too. Wonder how many ladies are going to show up and how many mongers will brave a trip south of the border. Thoughts?

    I for one will just chill a bit longer (I got my 2 shots) but just don't think the hassle is worth it at the moment.

    DGL.

  8. #2526

    Thanks guys

    Thanks for taking the time to respond. As I suspected, it seems like a bunch of bullshit. However it was nice that you guys took the time and confirm that. A couple of things to note. 1. I am using a "burner number" I believe. It is a textnow account on my real android phone. Is that good enough? Or does a separate google voice or burner phone is better.

    Also the extension of the number is 323 and that person actually try to call me twice after I asked / test him if he can tell me my address (which he didn't) to see if he is real or bullshit. You can see that in the picture s of the previous post. I am not answering the phone because I don't want to get into that mess. Though it is weird he is trying to call me if it is all fake.

    I will try to avoid the emonkey sounds like it is not a great place to get real contacts.

    Thanks again for your comments and assurance.

  9. #2525
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway6343  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, hoping you are doing well. I am a bit new at this. I have been messaging people from erotic monkey and I was messaging I got a bunch of spam text (go figure) so I ignored a bunch of it. However today I got a pretty disturbing message. Essentially since I "wasted" some girls time they are going to now try to kill me and my family. Now I think this is a bunch of bull. But since I am posting this it is on my mind. I was wondering if you guys have ever seen anything like this before. From my stand point the worst I did was not confirm a date (they purpose a time I did not answer) or I did not respond (not ideal but not the end of the world). Have you guys seen anything like this before it is kind of messed up people will play around like this.
    Your first mistake is Eroticmonkey nothing but girls with pimps and bait and switch. Yes, they're are a few legit girls but you got to do your homework!

  10. #2524

    No worries.

    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway6343  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, hoping you are doing well. I am a bit new at this. I have been messaging people from erotic monkey and I was messaging I got a bunch of spam text (go figure) so I ignored a bunch of it. However today I got a pretty disturbing message. Essentially since I "wasted" some girls time they are going to now try to kill me and my family. Now I think this is a bunch of bull. But since I am posting this it is on my mind. I was wondering if you guys have ever seen anything like this before. From my stand point the worst I did was not confirm a date (they purpose a time I did not answer) or I did not respond (not ideal but not the end of the world). Have you guys seen anything like this before it is kind of messed up people will play around like this.
    I get this message ALL the time. I downloaded an extra phone number from an app. So I use that number.

    This is just another scam. Not even a particularly effective one, if you ask me. I call them back but they never answer. So, I text. I always make sure to insult these people in Spanish and English. I tell them to suck on the business end of my Glock 19. They never reply after that. This might help:

    1- stay away from those fake ads where the girl only wants $40 for an hour.

    2- stay away from ads with area codes that are nowhere near yours. If you are in LA, look for 323,310, 626,562, 818,909. Anything crazy like 540 or 395 is a scam.

    3- like the previous author says, you must get a 2nd number to call from.

  11. #2523
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway6343  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, hoping you are doing well. I am a bit new at this. I have been messaging people from erotic monkey and I was messaging I got a bunch of spam text (go figure) so I ignored a bunch of it. However today I got a pretty disturbing message. Essentially since I "wasted" some girls time they are going to now try to kill me and my family. Now I think this is a bunch of bull. But since I am posting this it is on my mind. I was wondering if you guys have ever seen anything like this before. From my stand point the worst I did was not confirm a date (they purpose a time I did not answer) or I did not respond (not ideal but not the end of the world). Have you guys seen anything like this before it is kind of messed up people will play around like this.
    Yea this is a common copypasta scam from some foreigner who's not even in the country, I've seen it a few times before. Of course it's about as real as the Prince Of Nigeria. Just ignore and move on. Also, save yourself some headache and use a google voice app number, it's free and works just like having a 2nd phone line. I'm going to assume you're calling rando numbers from EM that have ridiculously unrealistic models at stupid low prices and has no reviews. Don't even bother calling those. Only deal with providers who have some reviews. Also get away from EMonkey, they suck that place has a lot of bullshit ads. Use TheEroticReview instead, it's much better system with a much more reliable review community and you can search for ladies using detailed criteria.

  12. #2522

    Don't respond

    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway6343  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, hoping you are doing well. I am a bit new at this. I have been messaging people from erotic monkey and I was messaging I got a bunch of spam text (go figure) so I ignored a bunch of it. However today I got a pretty disturbing message. Essentially since I "wasted" some girls time they are going to now try to kill me and my family. Now I think this is a bunch of bull. But since I am posting this it is on my mind. I was wondering if you guys have ever seen anything like this before. From my stand point the worst I did was not confirm a date (they purpose a time I did not answer) or I did not respond (not ideal but not the end of the world). Have you guys seen anything like this before it is kind of messed up people will play around like this.
    Block and move on. You are using a burner phone, right?

  13. #2521

    I got a disturbing message. From a random text.

    Hey guys, hoping you are doing well. I am a bit new at this. I have been messaging people from erotic monkey and I was messaging I got a bunch of spam text (go figure) so I ignored a bunch of it. However today I got a pretty disturbing message. Essentially since I "wasted" some girls time they are going to now try to kill me and my family. Now I think this is a bunch of bull. But since I am posting this it is on my mind. I was wondering if you guys have ever seen anything like this before. From my stand point the worst I did was not confirm a date (they purpose a time I did not answer) or I did not respond (not ideal but not the end of the world). Have you guys seen anything like this before it is kind of messed up people will play around like this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210301-151835~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210301-151853~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210301-151842~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210301-151849~2.jpg‎  

  14. #2520
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks them!
    This is Epic! Re-entered the fray on the drippy dick.

  15. #2519
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Even my dogs are doge millionaires.

    Free tits for chicks!

    I'll be hanging on til tomorrow.
    Thanks them!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape