Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11709
    Quote Originally Posted by BradentonBob  [View Original Post]
    Since it's not the section for shops.
    Gotcha thanks.

  2. #11708
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteProf  [View Original Post]
    Came across this ad, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpa/58817050/#. Her face in the first pic (below) looks familiar. I think she has posted before. But I don't know anything about her. Anyone?
    Check on the Pasco / Hernando thread, it appears she was just mentioned today there by a monger. At least it looks like the same gal, might be wrong.

  3. #11707

    Assming what?

    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelJellison  [View Original Post]
    Wow you can see the video as well on the profile.
    You are assuming of course that the video is actually her? I wouldn't count on it unless you have witnessed her squirting. Yourself. Al lot of these girls use fake photos and videos these days. It is better to go in with lower expectations and hope to be pleasantly surprised? LOL.

  4. #11706

    Victoria in Brandon

    Came across this ad, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpa/58817050/#. Her face in the first pic (below) looks familiar. I think she has posted before. But I don't know anything about her. Anyone?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 521b830f0384b1606bc6058f662bde59_f.jpg‎  

  5. #11705
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteProf  [View Original Post]
    Already posted this to the ripoff thread, but as she has positive reviews here, I wanted to make sure to post;.

    Booked her (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpa/58794379/#) for an outcall. She asked for half the money up front. At this point, I am nervous. Although I had read good reviews about her here. I tell her I'm not paying the full half up front. I also ask about just coming for incall instead, at which point she tells me that would be fine, but I would still have to cashapp her half when I get there before she comes down and lets me in. I should have known better, but was thinking with the wrong head. We eventually agreed on $50 before. I send it, and a little while later she claims she has a flat tire and needs money to get it fixed because she already used the money to buy weed. Despite thinking this was a scam, and given her good review here, I decided to send it anyways.

    Needless to say she did not show up. Today she texted with some nonsense about getting picked up by the cops and if I just send her another 100 out of the donation, she'll come by. At least this time, I decided to not send anything.
    Wow, Dude! Sorry that happened to you. Sounds like you learned something from the experience, though. So there's that.

  6. #11704
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteProf  [View Original Post]
    Already posted this to the ripoff thread, but as she has positive reviews here, I wanted to make sure to post;.

    Booked her (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpa/58794379/#) for an outcall. She asked for half the money up front. At this point, I am nervous. Although I had read good reviews about her here. I tell her I'm not paying the full half up front. I also ask about just coming for incall instead, at which point she tells me that would be fine, but I would still have to cashapp her half when I get there before she comes down and lets me in. I should have known better, but was thinking with the wrong head. We eventually agreed on $50 before. I send it, and a little while later she claims she has a flat tire and needs money to get it fixed because she already used the money to buy weed. Despite thinking this was a scam, and given her good review here, I decided to send it anyways.

    Needless to say she did not show up. Today she texted with some nonsense about getting picked up by the cops and if I just send her another 100 out of the donation, she'll come by. At least this time, I decided to not send anything.
    This is all on you!! She's able to do her scams because of guys like you.

  7. #11703

    It has been confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by CuteProf  [View Original Post]
    Already posted this to the ripoff thread, but as she has positive reviews here, I wanted to make sure to post;.

    Booked her (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpa/58794379/#) for an outcall. She asked for half the money up front. At this point, I am nervous. Although I had read good reviews about her here. I tell her I'm not paying the full half up front. I also ask about just coming for incall instead, at which point she tells me that would be fine, but I would still have to cashapp her half when I get there before she comes down and lets me in. I should have known better, but was thinking with the wrong head. We eventually agreed on $50 before. I send it, and a little while later she claims she has a flat tire and needs money to get it fixed because she already used the money to buy weed. Despite thinking this was a scam, and given her good review here, I decided to send it anyways.

    Needless to say she did not show up. Today she texted with some nonsense about getting picked up by the cops and if I just send her another 100 out of the donation, she'll come by. At least this time, I decided to not send anything.
    I can confirm this post. She asked in or out and how many hours (I said half). Next, she wanted half payment upfront. I told her to fuck off you scam artist.

  8. #11702

    Nora Ripoff

    Already posted this to the ripoff thread, but as she has positive reviews here, I wanted to make sure to post;.

    Booked her (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpa/58794379/#) for an outcall. She asked for half the money up front. At this point, I am nervous. Although I had read good reviews about her here. I tell her I'm not paying the full half up front. I also ask about just coming for incall instead, at which point she tells me that would be fine, but I would still have to cashapp her half when I get there before she comes down and lets me in. I should have known better, but was thinking with the wrong head. We eventually agreed on $50 before. I send it, and a little while later she claims she has a flat tire and needs money to get it fixed because she already used the money to buy weed. Despite thinking this was a scam, and given her good review here, I decided to send it anyways.

    Needless to say she did not show up. Today she texted with some nonsense about getting picked up by the cops and if I just send her another 100 out of the donation, she'll come by. At least this time, I decided to not send anything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e4f3b92828c10a161fc8865e54822285_f.jpg‎   7692297cf84cd97444c70a522ca9a688_f.jpg‎  
    Last edited by CuteProf; 02-14-21 at 15:42. Reason: Forgot URL

  9. #11701

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Irrelavent anyway. "No GFE".
    Nah honestly for $. 50 I'd forsure hit that GFE or not.

  10. #11700

    Zoey

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/58807078/

    Any info is very much appreciated! Comms were good asking was avg, but is she real / TGTBT?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 2.29.54 PM.png‎   Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 2.30.10 PM.png‎  

  11. #11699

    UTR SW Ad girl

    Need a quick date after work tonight. Around 11:30 and Tampa area preferably.

  12. #11698
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavydrop29  [View Original Post]
    I know this is up in Pasco, but the Tampa forum is always more responsive. This juicy little thing has piqued my interest, so I was wondering if anyone had any info to share.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/58706702/
    She quoted me 100/15. I passed. Lmao.

  13. #11697

    Anyone seen Samantha?


  14. #11696

    Not in the escort section

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid7  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on this place? Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/58746949/
    Since it's not the section for shops.

  15. #11695
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous434  [View Original Post]
    I agree, somebody is lying because this story isn't adding up.
    Irrelavent anyway. "No GFE".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape