Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 524 of 888 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 574 624 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5473

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by SCWildRide  [View Original Post]
    Miss time with this girl. Been years ago but was a blast when she first started in our area.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/greenvill...-5156/1/685188

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/819890208890
    I second the above. Had a visit a few years ago. Very punctual, nice visit, low end hotel back then, heard she has upgraded to her own place, not positive on that. She had gained a little in the bottom, nice body and face though. Good time.

  2. #5472

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by HamBiscuit  [View Original Post]
    What's the donation? Level of communication / punctuality?

    Thanks.
    Maya posts on a semi-regular basis. I get the feeling she does not post all the time bc she is busy. Decent communication, but I have tried a few times to set something up with her without success. Rates were 1. 6/2. 6 for out, but YMMV.

    Be Safe,

    ChyllE1.

  3. #5471

    2nd ad is current

    Quote Originally Posted by SCWildRide  [View Original Post]
    Miss time with this girl. Been years ago but was a blast when she first started in our area.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/greenvill...-5156/1/685188

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/819890208890
    That second link looks like Maya and is a current ad, so I guess she's still available. Been awhile. She had good oral skills. The ad lists greek as being available, I don't recall that from before, and I usually ask since I love it. Anyone see her recently?

  4. #5470

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by SCWildRide  [View Original Post]
    Miss time with this girl. Been years ago but was a blast when she first started in our area.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/greenvill...-5156/1/685188

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/819890208890
    What's the donation? Level of communication / punctuality?

    Thanks.

  5. #5469
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Sorry guys I thought I had added a link.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/302970088704

    Anyway after checking out her ad I see that she's asking for a deposit, so nevermind.
    She looks like someone I knew a long time ago. But at $200 an hour plus deposit I'm going to leave that in the past.

  6. #5468

    Sorry

    Sorry guys I thought I had added a link.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/302970088704

    Anyway after checking out her ad I see that she's asking for a deposit, so nevermind.

  7. #5467

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieD  [View Original Post]
    Link Please. Tx.
    Miss time with this girl. Been years ago but was a blast when she first started in our area.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/greenvill...-5156/1/685188

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/819890208890

  8. #5466

    Link Please

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    I believe that I've seen her reviewed here before but not sure. Any info on her?
    Link Please. Tx.

  9. #5465
    Quote Originally Posted by ForogttenAngel  [View Original Post]
    (IN YOUR OPNION) whos the top 5 providers currently active?
    1. Lollipop due to safety and booking once you know her. Also no baby damage and excellent skills.

    2. Mommi also safety and excellent body.

    3. Nicole Nuru also safety and communication.

    4 Mandi who I have lost track of.

    5. McKenzi.

    I prefer ladies around my age who have no demons or drama. I value privacy and discretion. I am looking forward to spending more time with a few ladies who are not advertising. I met 2 natural redheads, a young blonde, petite Fillipino, and several around mid 30's- 40's. I will offer reports as time allows.

  10. #5464
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Ehhhh

    https://anderson.skipthegames.com/fe...t/592427482827

    Had a dream today. Easy communication. Pretty easy set up. $60 q. V. Decent hotel in Anderson. Non-smoking room. Looks better than the pictures. Sexy little body, pretty little face.

    Now the downside. Not a kiss or after she told me she was. No DATY. After it listed on her ad. BBBJ, but not very good. Did a little cowgirl, but that was very good. Did it from behind the view was OK. Just a lack luster experience. Will not repeat. YMMV.

  11. #5463
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    I believe that I've seen her reviewed here before but not sure. Any info on her?
    Who are you asking about?

  12. #5462

    Anyone?

    I believe that I've seen her reviewed here before but not sure. Any info on her?

  13. #5461
    (IN YOUR OPNION) whos the top 5 providers currently active?

  14. #5460
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Either that guy doesn't know the going rate and fell in love. Or that post was from layla herself.
    Likely her; she's also on Tryst, and has a link to Onlyfans page with SouthernCum handle. Too bad; pics are nice.

  15. #5459

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    So $350 for 20 minutes of bliss? Which is the same as over $1,000 an hour, which is $2,000,000 a year, but let's say Layla sees 3 clients a day, 4 days a week. . . Damn, that's a decent nest egg!

    Unless this 1st-time poster is a friend of Layla's, or maybe Layla herself. . . ? You never know.
    Either that guy doesn't know the going rate and fell in love. Or that post was from layla herself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape