Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,386 to 20,400 of 44189
-
02-14-21 11:40 #23804Senior Member

Posts: 67AAA in LF
Went there yesterday (Saturday) late afternoon. Cute Chinese girl, looks young, nice petite body. Offers everything. Massage sucked, but she tried. Didn't get her name, but I think she was the only one working there.
-
02-14-21 10:25 #23803Senior Member

Posts: 224If you ever find a Krystal alternative, please let me know. I don't live around there, but I'm willing to drive pretty far to see her for her massage skills alone. Unfortunately it's hard getting in to her schedule when I'm free.
Originally Posted by EmoDisliker
[View Original Post]
Also, isn't Chloe more expensive than Krystal as well?
-
02-13-21 22:58 #23802Senior Member

Posts: 79Zara is Valentina at Elite in LF.
Originally Posted by Ck2001
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 18:41 #23801Banned Member

Posts: 308Oc Ava
Never FS for me but a lotta fun. If you see her and it pans out for you how about a pm with a # to reach her. Thanks.
Originally Posted by EastHornDog14
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 18:01 #23800Senior Member

Posts: 120AvaOCMassage
Is AvaOCMassage strictly a massage CMT? Or can extras be had? Her recent pics on HX make me wonder more can be possible, but she hasn't responded to any texts / calls yet.
-
02-13-21 11:49 #23799Senior Member

Posts: 491Is she legit
Pics looks like fake but someone here told that have visited her. Anyone else has opinion?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...0-160/37265049
-
02-13-21 11:00 #23798Regular Member

Posts: 22Nurumixbabe?
Anyone see Kelsi aka Nurumixbabe on IG? Works at honey and a Santa Ana Location as well.
-
02-12-21 23:11 #23797Banned Member

Posts: 725Daisy is on my list of girls to try there. I've seen her in the hallway on my way out. From my experience the girls do get slightly more "naughty" there as they get to know you, but it will never go beyond HJ. Naughty means what I had today, I. E. Neck kissing, ear nibbling, girl undressing me, maybe allowing a little more freedom of roaming. That's fine with me. Fir what you spend here you can easily get FS at an Asian and many Latina places, but the quality of girls is high here, you know what you're going to get, a s you know exactly what you're going to pay. There's no negotiation here. And they're all "Made in USA" girls, not someone who barely speaks English.
Originally Posted by MongerMan37
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 21:43 #23796Senior Member

Posts: 118This place is my go-to for Latinas and Rose 9x3 in GG is my go-to for Asians. Hoping the pandemic thing blows over soon so that I can monger with peace of mind again. Probably 50% of my mongering has been at these two places.
With seeing Havana mentioned so much lately, I'm looking forward to checking it out for myself, even if they don't offer FS.
Originally Posted by MongerMan37
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 21:17 #23795Senior Member

Posts: 229I saw the same slim cute girl on a Saturday but I already had the appt with Linda that day and some other not as good looking normal body gal was the one who let me in.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 20:32 #23794Senior Member

Posts: 36Melanie
She was a favorite of mine for a while myself. Think I saw her like 4 times. On my 4th visit I tried to get more from her and she said no. Haven't been back since. I happened to get a glance at Daisy while I was leaving. She looked pretty hot herself. It's been said before, but I think all girls at Havana are probably hot.
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 20:08 #23793Senior Member

Posts: 111Whittier
Always see if an hour is avail on first at-bat with new chick!!
Originally Posted by MongerMan37
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 19:40 #23792Senior Member

Posts: 36Urban Treatment Center
New to the forum, but have lurked for a while and have seen many providers. Just recently I went to Urban Treatment Center in Whittier. Mamasan opens door as soon as I start walking up. Asks if I been before to which I say no. She tells me 50 for half hour. I pay then get sent to my room. I wait on my stomach for what feels like 5 minutes and finally this girl walks in. This girl looked hot. Wearing a tight black dress. She looked like she was middle eastern. I found out before I left she was Puerto Rican.
She starts by grazing my back with her nails. I felt nervous and so did she. It was like her 2nd day. She asks what I want and I say everything. She covers me up and starts with a CBJ. Gets me rock hard and ready. She then gets on top and I go at it. What seems like 15 minutes later mamasan comes by and says something. Apparently my time is up. What a bummer. I didn't even get to bust! I'd maybe go back, but the time being cut short bothered me. Total spent $150.
-
02-12-21 18:35 #23791Banned Member

Posts: 725Havana
Felt the itch and made a last minute appointment at Havana. Requested Melanie again and was surprised I got her on short notice. They must be a little slow this afternoon. Melanie came into the room and I was still sitting on the table taking my shoes off. She remembered me from previous visits, gave me a hug, and to my surprise unbuttoned my shirt and proceeded to undress me. That was a nice little unexpected treat. I don't know why but for some reason I love it when the girl undresses me, and I haven't had that anywhere outside of a few places in Asia. It just seems to add a bit more of that GFE touch. After it was all off I sat on the table and watched her undress, then it was time for fun. She was every bit as good as I remembered her the last couple visits, maybe even better. This was my third time seeing her. On the flip side she kissed the side of my neck and nibbled on my earlobes a little. I keep telling myself I want to try a few of the other girls up there but I'm so stuck on Melanie right now, and she seems to get a little more friendly as she gets to know me better.
-
02-12-21 18:31 #23790Senior Member

Posts: 41FnC
Called up Lucy for a hr session gave a pretty weak massage and said to flip 10 or 15 into massage on flip she began to play with Jr then she asked what I wanted said FS. She asked me if I want cover or BB got cover can never be to safe, pounded for a solid 20 min rested abit and asked if I wanted second pop so I told her if I can do Greece she wanted extra 20 but only had 80 but she agreed another solid 20 or 30 min finished and was out the door what a experience.











Reply With Quote





