Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: BB'ing in the IE

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 58 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 868
This blog is moderated by MixedGuy26
  1. #178

  2. #177

    She is not Ayokie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Pancake tits LMAO. I guess she lost a ton of weight after cloning, unfortunately the boobs deflated in the process as well. I still enjoy sucking and squeezing the heck out of them while barebacking her tight wet pussy. One of the rare ebony gems in the IE.
    I did a search on that name and number. It pulled up several ads with pics of about 3 different women. None of them the original girl in the original ad. It looks like providers sharing the same name and phone number, but the original cute chick with the name on her titty is not in any of the photos.

  3. #176
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    Ayokie

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRichard  [View Original Post]
    Does she has the pancake tits? The pics you posted she looks v pretty.

    Link is no longer active. Was there any other contact info for her.
    Pancake tits LMAO. I guess she lost a ton of weight after cloning, unfortunately the boobs deflated in the process as well. I still enjoy sucking and squeezing the heck out of them while barebacking her tight wet pussy. One of the rare ebony gems in the IE.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ayokie ad (1).jpg‎   Ayokie ad (2).jpg‎   Ayokie ad (4).jpg‎   Ayokie.jpg‎   Ayokie 2.jpg‎  

    Ayokie 3.jpg‎   Ayokie creampie (2).jpg‎   Ayokie creampie (4).jpg‎   SCREEN_shot (2).jpg‎   SCREEN_shot (3).jpg‎  


  4. #175

    Looks beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by Jekuesco  [View Original Post]
    Turns out she wasn't a flake, she was actually the real deal. I actually got cold feet and decided to not go see her. I had a couple of bad meetings with uncharted girls in January, so I was being cautious and conservative at that point.

    The messed up part is my man Jedi69 pulled a Jedi Mind Trick on ya boy. He agrees with me on his post that from his experience she was not the real deal, but then does a run around to contact the same chick and gets multiple pussy creaming sessions with her. The least dude could do is send me a PM to inform me about actually getting a date with this chick. He saw the girl like a few days after I contacted her, so it wasn't like he forgot about who originally posted about her. Not even a courtesy PM for an update / heads up. Man o' man you mongers are ruthless when it comes to hoarding the good pussy sources. . like I always am saying I got a lot to learn about this game.
    Does she has the pancake tits? The pics you posted she looks v pretty.

    Link is no longer active. Was there any other contact info for her.

  5. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by Omniscient  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpire/63675404

    See her ad often.

    Anyone tried cim?
    I've seen her a couple times, but is a little of a hit and miss. She's been really fun and just ok depending on her mood, but no CIM. She does have great head skills though.

  6. #173

    Any intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpire/63675404

    See her ad often.

    Anyone tried cim?

  7. #172

    Anyone willing to TOFTT on this?

    I know the photos aren't real, but looks like they do provide BBFS for 180 hhr 200 hr. The Agency have reviews on TER and Erotic Monkey.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/c...scorts/1569501

  8. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by Jw112  [View Original Post]
    I have her contact #.
    I had her contact number. She still around I'd like to see those big melons again.

  9. #170

    Brooke in IE Riverside / Temecula

    Anyone tried Brooke from Riverside / Temecula area?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/62781272/

  10. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by BillD.Cat  [View Original Post]
    If you click on an older link on Escortalligator and you get a page with ads of other providers, it means that the link is no longer working. The escort may have taken a break from advertising or is running a different ad.
    Thank you.

  11. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by AZHopeful  [View Original Post]
    My thanks to those that start BB threads. It is so hard to find providers and certainly seems the BB providers in the IE are not as GPS as the non-BB providers in OC. My question is regarding escort alligator / listcrawler. If I click on a link from a post that is 2 or 3 months old I get a home page with multiple providers. From the link, is it possible to determine which provider the post is referring to?
    If you click on an older link on Escortalligator and you get a page with ads of other providers, it means that the link is no longer working. The escort may have taken a break from advertising or is running a different ad.

  12. #167

    Question

    My thanks to those that start BB threads. It is so hard to find providers and certainly seems the BB providers in the IE are not as GPS as the non-BB providers in OC. My question is regarding escort alligator / listcrawler. If I click on a link from a post that is 2 or 3 months old I get a home page with multiple providers. From the link, is it possible to determine which provider the post is referring to?

  13. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekuesco  [View Original Post]
    This one told me $. 5 for 1 hr w / GFE, BBcreampie & her backdoor included. She has some dude named Troy tattooed on her titty, so I am assuming boyfriend /"manager" could be present. I know some of you are adventurous and love the dark meat, so if you do give her a shot, give back a report.
    https://inland-empire.skipthegames.c...n/257621873068
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekuesco  [View Original Post]
    I initially talk with her and tell her what I am looking for. For which see agreed and gave me an attractive quote. Later on she inexplicably retracts the price and the services she initially offered thru the text message. She must have our previous conversations because its all has been under my same burner number. Offer seemed TGTBT, and it turns out that was the case with my communication with her. As always mileage varies, but I would strongly advise against this one since nobody has seen her and reported back. She could be a total bait and switch, or a rob.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Classic TGTBT ad. They are casting a wide net, hoping to catch. Guys who think with their dicks. There's plenty of those around here.
    Turns out she wasn't a flake, she was actually the real deal. I actually got cold feet and decided to not go see her. I had a couple of bad meetings with uncharted girls in January, so I was being cautious and conservative at that point.

    The messed up part is my man Jedi69 pulled a Jedi Mind Trick on ya boy. He agrees with me on his post that from his experience she was not the real deal, but then does a run around to contact the same chick and gets multiple pussy creaming sessions with her. The least dude could do is send me a PM to inform me about actually getting a date with this chick. He saw the girl like a few days after I contacted her, so it wasn't like he forgot about who originally posted about her. Not even a courtesy PM for an update / heads up. Man o' man you mongers are ruthless when it comes to hoarding the good pussy sources. . like I always am saying I got a lot to learn about this game.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails creampie_girl_ad.jpg‎   creampie_girl.jpg‎   creampie_girl2.jpg‎  

  14. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by HammerSmash  [View Original Post]
    Dude, she is one of my favs, iv tried all three of her numbers but they belong to someone else now. She's lost.

    -Hammersmash.
    It's been months, probably summer since I last talked to her. True lady in streets, extra freek in the the sheets, but a different breed from most of these ladies. I probably could track her down but I will leave it be. I tried asking admin to remove some messages, but I got refused, because it was causing her some drama and burn out.

    She might be on break, got enough regulars, a sugar daddy, or someone smart put a ring on that one because she would treat that guy like king.

    If you got a taste, CHEERS.

  15. #164

    Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostedButts  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to know too.

    I tried contacting her a little over a week ago on her number and got a reply back via txt saying: wrong number.

    I don't know if I was getting the run around or what but I was a regular if hers, so kinda of confused as to what happened.
    Dude, she is one of my favs, iv tried all three of her numbers but they belong to someone else now. She's lost.

    -Hammersmash.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape