The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3606

    Thecutestbaby719

    Seems legit, but wants $600 to meet. Again, way too rich for me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/04487...c-90d815c12bdf

  2. #3605

    Never fails

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayter9  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/c418b...a-f22381b6c5b1

    She was quick to move to texting, and got rather racy. Had an explanation for her New York area code. Claims to live in the Warsaw area, but would drive down to meet. Sent some legit looking pics. Next day did a full court press for cash advancement. She was persistent but got the message after I said no 3 times. Haven't heard from since.
    99.99999 chances are that if their location says " Indiana, Indiana" , it's a scam. I've had verified member with "Indiana, Indiana" and still tried to scam me.

  3. #3604

    This chick

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure this is also her. She's apparently aged a bit, just over the course of one ad.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/575414662969
    This chick in the skip the games Ad I have known for years and she's been selling pussy and head for years. Her sister was hotter. She's on an extended vacation now.

  4. #3603

    Lok1 p

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c418b...a-f22381b6c5b1

    She was quick to move to texting, and got rather racy. Had an explanation for her New York area code. Claims to live in the Warsaw area, but would drive down to meet. Sent some legit looking pics. Next day did a full court press for cash advancement. She was persistent but got the message after I said no 3 times. Haven't heard from since.

  5. #3602

    Michellelovable85

    Quote Originally Posted by TVDinner  [View Original Post]
    I also contacted her. Wanted only BJ and lap dance first meet, then setup second "date". Also wanted half up-front because she had to pay her cell bill. Classic scam. I never followed thru, for obvious reasons.
    Pretty sure this is also her. She's apparently aged a bit, just over the course of one ad.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/575414662969

  6. #3601

    Volleyball-Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayter9  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/c6e9e...0-c16e65174155

    She's been talked about. Multiple profiles. Picture seller. She decided to say hi to me. She evidently didn't like my last reply as I immediately got blocked!
    Exact same thing happened to me.

  7. #3600

    Alliexxo

    Communicated with on Snap. Wants $600 per meet. Seems legit and looks hot, but too high for me. Maybe one of you mongers has that kind of free cash flow.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5743c...4-a01aaeddd25d

  8. #3599

    Michellelovable85

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeWill  [View Original Post]
    Nice catch Zman.

    Thanks for the input guys.
    I also contacted her. Wanted only BJ and lap dance first meet, then setup second "date". Also wanted half up-front because she had to pay her cell bill. Classic scam. I never followed thru, for obvious reasons.

  9. #3598

    Angel Face

    Her profile is going on 6 years, and I've seen her about once a year. I can tell you she is no longer slim, LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d1ec1...8-6b4829b5b6a5

  10. #3597

    Queensnow304

    Any reports on her up in Lafayette? Says her name is Snow. Says she new at this but I've seen her profile featured for weeks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4bfea...f-6aade6af1547

  11. #3596
    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    She's been around before, just a new profile. She never followed through in the past.
    This matches my experience. Her profile has always been intriguing and then she sets meets and then ghosts day off and is a bad texter. I wonder how real she is about being a SB to be honest (I am confident she is real).

  12. #3595

    She sees people knowing she might have covid

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimes02  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with her? She is new however maybe it is a new profile for an older member.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/84d0a...8-efd4135addac
    I know her IRL. She had symptoms and went to get covid tested and was still going out to restaurants and seeing people sans mask. I don't know whether or not she tested positive, but she didn't give a single fuck about infecting others when she thought she might have been positive.

  13. #3594
    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimes02  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with her? She is new however maybe it is a new profile for an older member.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/84d0a...8-efd4135addac
    She's been around before, just a new profile. She never followed through in the past.

  14. #3593

    Lyndz1212

    Does anyone have experience with her? She is new however maybe it is a new profile for an older member.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/84d0a...8-efd4135addac

  15. #3592
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeWill  [View Original Post]
    Nice catch Zman.

    Thanks for the input guys.
    I've seen those photos before on one of the other sites, don't remember which one it's been a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape