Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 7833
-
02-14-21 09:37 #3318Senior Member

Posts: 1000Please Go Take One For The Team
If it is LE we'll all pitch in for your bail. Just let us know. Poo.
Originally Posted by Chelovec
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 08:51 #3317Senior Member

Posts: 142Tgtbt?
Hey All!
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/lydia-and-friends-wanna-have-f/532065210674
Quoted me 225 for hr with 2 girls and GFE. Too good to be true?
Anyone know?
Thanks!
-
02-14-21 05:12 #3316Senior Member

Posts: 207Her neighborhood is pretty sketchy, I mean real sketchy. The house is crazy inside, unfinished carpentry.
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]
Pics are flattering IMO. She has a nice body but certainly a bit heavier in person. Everything covered. Not the worst experience but not one I will be repeating.
-
02-13-21 23:36 #3315Senior Member

Posts: 42Hard to get in touch with
I been trying to get with her, but she never replys my text. I will love to try that ass too.
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 21:54 #3314Senior Member

Posts: 435I agree very gross saliva not to mention the sheets on the bed were nasty AF look like blood and shiit never tried her blonde roommate though.
Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 17:00 #3313Senior Member

Posts: 435Linda any info? Good or bad
-
02-12-21 16:02 #3312Senior Member

Posts: 90Is there an easier way to get in touch with her? Talked to her twice and she ghosted me. Now I don't even get a text back. I would love to get together with her.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 14:28 #3311Senior Member

Posts: 2147Comic books
She has some descent reviews.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
In her posting she won't except any of the listings below. I find the comic book collection offer very funny. Sounds like someone didn't receive an allowance from their parents.
Except any IOU's, checks, comic book collections, gift cards, your fake Rolex, drugs, clothes, used Iphones, etc. I think I made my point. *.
-
02-12-21 12:31 #3310Senior Member

Posts: 1000Bella
Definitely one of the best looking woman and bang for your buck in this part of CT. Her pictures are accurate she is (my opinion) even hotter in person. She is over chatty, but will go above and beyond to meet your needs. I have been wanting to get back for another visit but our stars haven't aligned. If you can last, or pop more than once go for the hour. She will even dress up in your choice of outfits! I am thinking I want to try the Nun outfit!
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]
Poo.
-
02-12-21 11:29 #3309Senior Member

Posts: 129Great provider
I use to see her a lot! She was great at least to me eventually doe I lost contact with her I also wonder what happened to her.
Originally Posted by Iphone97
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 10:09 #3308Senior Member

Posts: 94Sexy Mami Melissa?
I just have to ask? Is there anyway this is real? I don't really come out to the dirty water (Waterbury) but would be willing to take the trip if anyone can confirm. Anyone have any info on this one?
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...n/853810738878
Thanks.
Downtowwn.
-
02-12-21 09:08 #3307Senior Member

Posts: 169Read the reviews. That's why they're there.
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 21:31 #3306Senior Member

Posts: 435Any good or light pass
-
02-10-21 23:15 #3305Senior Member

Posts: 93Jasmine
Everyone's talking about Jasmine so I'll write my review too.
Pictures are highly deceiving. They're definitely old as hell. She's gained a good 40-50 lbs on her. All of it gone to her stomach and ass. So the back view is definitely nice, but her missionary position might not be such a turn on.
Pros. Really good service. Followed all directions, GFE on point, not a clock watcher etc etc.
Cons. She told me she's in the process of moving so maybe that was the reason but her place was filthy as hell. The entire house smelled of cigarette's. It was so bad that 3 hours later my clothes were still reeking of cigarette's so I tossed them in the wash.
One other weird con (and maybe its not a con and I'm just overthinking it). When she was giving me a BJ, the spit looked a bit brown. I dunno if that was her lipstick or tar from all the cigarette's LOL. Just turned me off a little bit.
-
02-10-21 13:05 #3304Senior Member

Posts: 86Jasmine
I know she's been reviewed before but figured I'd contribute. Successful visit- she is very friendly. Very easy set up. OK apartment. Her body was just ok (I kind of had unrealistically high hopes based on pics tho). Overall she was happy to please. Even was ok with getting a facial. Will repeat if in a pinch.
Tried to get a hold of Ruby yesterday first, but no luck.









Reply With Quote




