Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 761 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 261 661 711 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 811 861 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 17726
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6326

    Lexi

    Does anyone know what happened to Lexi (cute, slim white girl). She's been around for years and used to have ads up on listcrawler practically everyday up until 2 weeks ago, but nothing recently and all her old ads have been deleted.

    Just curious if anyone's knows-used to see her a lot and I know she's occasionally become a "guest" of the state a few times over the years.

    Heres an old ad off another site in case anyone is wondering

    https://escort13.com/post/53866970

    Stay Safe.

  2. #6325
    Quote Originally Posted by Spannoman  [View Original Post]
    There are some ads on kik for prosttitutes, but I'm a little leery about it. Don't know if it's safe. Anyone have any experience with any chicks on kik?
    After seeing your post I was curious and took a look at Kik. Are you referring to the public chat groups for car dates and paid meets?

  3. #6324

    Kik

    There are some ads on kik for prosttitutes, but I'm a little leery about it. Don't know if it's safe. Anyone have any experience with any chicks on kik?

  4. #6323

    Bbw

    Anyon now anything on Kay / kinky Kay.

  5. #6322
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    I agree good ridden. I'm not going to see her anymore. I have never personally seen Maneater, but have only read good things about her service and seem comparable to Shana prior to her going insane.
    Shana now become Jess https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...990/6183019395.

    Unless Jess is a picture stealer.

  6. #6321

    Ghosting

    I drove an hour to her place. Texted her and didn't get a response. Pics look like a dime piece. I then left after hhr of waiting. Any one had any luck with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/58784783/

  7. #6320

    Bree and carri

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeMaker  [View Original Post]
    Total agree she got me once yes cute body but terrible service I'm sure she will do what they have to do to get some business but her rep is set she should just become a massage girl but it would be lame with HJ.

    Guys stay away unless you want to get pegged then go for it if it's your thing the older blonde gal Carri I think her mother or aunt is loosing her young golden goose she laid a egg but it is not golden so I fully agree the earlier review is questionable.
    Carri is the pimp. I used to see another of her girls about 2 years ago.

  8. #6319

  9. #6318

    Lily st charles

    I heard from lily who flys a bit under the radar, she said she running a Valentine's special bring her 100 plus a rose yes a rose which is the special if no rose it will be her regular rate which is 2, this special is running Monday and Tuesday! Might go til Wednesday not positive on the Wednesday! She offers good service and all holes maybe open not sure on special!

    Her contact is 636 970 9662! She is late 30's or early 40's and really makes for a good session I've seen her a few times always good time she likes to get pounded.

    Stay warm.

    Any questions feel free to pm.

    Thanks.

  10. #6317
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton425  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of years ago and she wasn't bad looking, just not a super model. Her teeth were kinda jacked up but I'm pretty sure she had some dental work done recently. She told me she just prefers to not show her face in her pics. Her body was to die for. Her oral skills to me were just so so, but hitting it from behind was awesome. That was a really good fuck.
    I wrote about her here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5036083#post5036083.

    I agree with you about her body. If you are into slender ladies she has a killer body. I am not generally into to slender bodies but I definitely like hers. However I do think you down play the her face. Honestly I think some dudes are not going to be able to get past that to get to enjoy her body. By dental work you must be referring to her dentures. No I am not making that up. She is fun as long as your are willing to take charge. Her BJ skills are pretty bad.

  11. #6316

    Lily st charles

    Guys I just heard from lily 636 and Monday and Tuesday 970 she is running a rose special bring her a rose and $100 you get the rose special 9662 for Monday and Tuesday she is always a great time!

    Her normal rate is $2 so this is her in the Valentine's Day mood, I know I'm going!

    Take care.

  12. #6315

  13. #6314

    Lily st Charles

    Guys I just heard from Lily and she is running a Valentine's special Monday and Tuesday $100 plus a real rose!

    Bring her a rose and mention the special when you contact her!

    She is in the spirit is all I know!

    You guys no she puts on a real good show!

    If any need her number pm and I'll give it to you.

    Thanks.

    Aim.

  14. #6313
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeMaker  [View Original Post]
    So she says she has a man now?

    Last week she texted said things were not ok with her and she was strapped for cash last I heard from her.

    Probably good ridden if she is into drugs or pimps best be gone!

    Have you seen Maneater she isn't posting do you know anything about her.

    Thanks.
    I agree good ridden. I'm not going to see her anymore. I have never personally seen Maneater, but have only read good things about her service and seem comparable to Shana prior to her going insane.

  15. #6312

    Shana

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    LOL, thank you Lone Ranger, yes that's correct. There isn't an actual picture of her handler. But straight from the horses mouth was "I have a man now" I don't believe I'm misconstruing this with a boyfriend, since that's when her things started to go down hill and her attitude and begging people for money started.
    So she says she has a man now?

    Last week she texted said things were not ok with her and she was strapped for cash last I heard from her.

    Probably good ridden if she is into drugs or pimps best be gone!

    Have you seen Maneater she isn't posting do you know anything about her.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape