Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 7843
-
02-13-21 17:00 #3313Senior Member

Posts: 435Linda any info? Good or bad
-
02-12-21 16:02 #3312Senior Member

Posts: 90Is there an easier way to get in touch with her? Talked to her twice and she ghosted me. Now I don't even get a text back. I would love to get together with her.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 14:28 #3311Senior Member

Posts: 2147Comic books
She has some descent reviews.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
In her posting she won't except any of the listings below. I find the comic book collection offer very funny. Sounds like someone didn't receive an allowance from their parents.
Except any IOU's, checks, comic book collections, gift cards, your fake Rolex, drugs, clothes, used Iphones, etc. I think I made my point. *.
-
02-12-21 12:31 #3310Senior Member

Posts: 1000Bella
Definitely one of the best looking woman and bang for your buck in this part of CT. Her pictures are accurate she is (my opinion) even hotter in person. She is over chatty, but will go above and beyond to meet your needs. I have been wanting to get back for another visit but our stars haven't aligned. If you can last, or pop more than once go for the hour. She will even dress up in your choice of outfits! I am thinking I want to try the Nun outfit!
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]
Poo.
-
02-12-21 11:29 #3309Senior Member

Posts: 129Great provider
I use to see her a lot! She was great at least to me eventually doe I lost contact with her I also wonder what happened to her.
Originally Posted by Iphone97
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 10:09 #3308Senior Member

Posts: 94Sexy Mami Melissa?
I just have to ask? Is there anyway this is real? I don't really come out to the dirty water (Waterbury) but would be willing to take the trip if anyone can confirm. Anyone have any info on this one?
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...n/853810738878
Thanks.
Downtowwn.
-
02-12-21 09:08 #3307Senior Member

Posts: 169Read the reviews. That's why they're there.
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 21:31 #3306Senior Member

Posts: 435Any good or light pass
-
02-10-21 23:15 #3305Senior Member

Posts: 93Jasmine
Everyone's talking about Jasmine so I'll write my review too.
Pictures are highly deceiving. They're definitely old as hell. She's gained a good 40-50 lbs on her. All of it gone to her stomach and ass. So the back view is definitely nice, but her missionary position might not be such a turn on.
Pros. Really good service. Followed all directions, GFE on point, not a clock watcher etc etc.
Cons. She told me she's in the process of moving so maybe that was the reason but her place was filthy as hell. The entire house smelled of cigarette's. It was so bad that 3 hours later my clothes were still reeking of cigarette's so I tossed them in the wash.
One other weird con (and maybe its not a con and I'm just overthinking it). When she was giving me a BJ, the spit looked a bit brown. I dunno if that was her lipstick or tar from all the cigarette's LOL. Just turned me off a little bit.
-
02-10-21 13:05 #3304Senior Member

Posts: 86Jasmine
I know she's been reviewed before but figured I'd contribute. Successful visit- she is very friendly. Very easy set up. OK apartment. Her body was just ok (I kind of had unrealistically high hopes based on pics tho). Overall she was happy to please. Even was ok with getting a facial. Will repeat if in a pinch.
Tried to get a hold of Ruby yesterday first, but no luck.
-
02-09-21 21:34 #3303Senior Member

Posts: 494She used to post on STG. Think I read on here a while back that she's average at best, doesn't offer GFE and everything covered.
Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 13:29 #3302Senior Member

Posts: 86Natasha
https://tryst.link/escort/natt
Anyone seen her?
-
02-09-21 11:04 #3301Senior Member

Posts: 224Ah! The "boyfriend". Forgot about those. I get it now. I like independents. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 00:15 #3300Senior Member

Posts: 103Miley
After jasmine ended up ghosting me and have me wait for a hour I stumbled on Miley. BJ was good not the best but good, her ass was fat but her kitty needed some cleaning up, I could smell it when she bent down. I would suggest bring your own condoms. I wouldn't repeat honestly, that smell really got to me. Even though she does enjoy it and gets really into it when your fucking her.
https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...e/866090009731
-
02-08-21 22:54 #3299Senior Member

Posts: 792Ruby
If this was a text convo that definitely was the boyfriend you were talking to. I had all the above with her in a threesome for less than half from what he quoted you and I'm talking straight hard pounding action but this was before her fame not sure what her normal rates are now and the boyfriend was parked up the street at the time. Nice girl though nothing bad to say about her just never been able to connect with her after our trio.
Originally Posted by SergeG
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






