Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17789

    New Jenny Warning

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpNDump  [View Original Post]
    Looks like theres 2 girls working there. One named jenny other named sugar. They list bb at upcharge. Seems to be out of ber endo.
    Do not see Jenny at this new org I will repeat Do not see Jenny. You have been warned, many times. First came into LA market last year and was that girl with the bad photoshop at M. Then went to SA. Ugly old tired but actually nice natural C cups. She was working at KTE and Booker Gray too. I don't remember ALL her names. I think she was just recently Jay or Jane somewhere, maybe at newasianvibe. You will not like what you see. Her pictures are probably going to change now that I have warned you.

    The other girl I do not know but have seen the pics I believe. Photoshop is pretty rough. I would seek intel on her. Stop this upcharge for mediocre girls. Only high level girls should be getting that amount.

  2. #17788

    RE: Venus

    Quote Originally Posted by Pkim31  [View Original Post]
    I think Venus is here on student visa. Told me she never stepped foot in a class.
    Doubtful Venus can stay on student visa for 10 years.

  3. #17787
    Quote Originally Posted by PsuGuy911  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe you are even comparing emma vs hanna LOL, if you like bony skinny with rock hard tits sure choose emma, but performance wise hanna runs circles around emma no contest too.
    I never said their service was comparable? The other fella that I was replying to clearly loves thin / skinny. All I'm saying is if for whatever reason you can't book Hana and you like a spinner, Emma is a pretty good alternative. And yes, I love bony skinny girls.

  4. #17786
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #17785
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMan333  [View Original Post]
    If you like Hana's body then you won't be disappointed by Emma's. Personally I am very critical about a K girls body and I prefer spinners not just about being skinny but a spinners body that works out. I like both Hana and Emma's body and personlly I can't pick which is better as they are both perfect to what I like. But I think Emma is even a bit skinner and her pussy feels better to me. Anyways that's just my opinion.
    I can't believe you are even comparing emma vs hanna LOL, if you like bony skinny with rock hard tits sure choose emma, but performance wise hanna runs circles around emma no contest too.

  6. #17784
    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Kgirls who come abroad with a student visa would attend language school (most don't even bother since they can pay someone to attend for them) so they can extend their visa but none of them go to an actual college / university. Trust me I know for a fact.
    Correct. Thats what I meant langue school or some type of trade school. Anyways is pepsi still around?

  7. #17783
    Looks like theres 2 girls working there. One named jenny other named sugar. They list bb at upcharge. Seems to be out of ber endo.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAbc  [View Original Post]
    Out of the blue I got contacted with a number ending in 1552. Seems like an offshoot of Ktownescort because of PW and font text style. Pricing seems to be the same as the rest of the other upcharge agencies.

    Requires a PW.

    ktownkgirlz.com

  8. #17782
    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Kgirls who come abroad with a student visa would attend language school (most don't even bother since they can pay someone to attend for them) so they can extend their visa but none of them go to an actual college / university. Trust me I know for a fact.
    I think Venus is here on student visa. Told me she never stepped foot in a class.

  9. #17781

    Another new agency

    Out of the blue I got contacted with a number ending in 1552. Seems like an offshoot of Ktownescort because of PW and font text style. Pricing seems to be the same as the rest of the other upcharge agencies.

    Requires a PW.

    ktownkgirlz.com

  10. #17780

    Jessie. New girl with SFK

    5'1' Natural B Starts Sat. Feb. 13.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jessie.jpg‎   Jessie 2.jpg‎   Jessie 3.jpg‎  

  11. #17779
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy  [View Original Post]
    You will be surprised how many of them are actually in school. There is way around to attend college without paper. Money talks.
    LOL. Kgirls who come abroad with a student visa would attend language school (most don't even bother since they can pay someone to attend for them) so they can extend their visa but none of them go to an actual college / university. Trust me I know for a fact.

  12. #17778
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlee9753  [View Original Post]
    She was actually on my list so I appreciate the feedback. I noticed you rated Hana's looks 6. 5/10 overall. Who in your opinion is prettier but also similar in body shape / size?

    Haven't seen Hana yet but she's on my list with Eye.
    If you like Hana's body then you won't be disappointed by Emma's. Personally I am very critical about a K girls body and I prefer spinners not just about being skinny but a spinners body that works out. I like both Hana and Emma's body and personlly I can't pick which is better as they are both perfect to what I like. But I think Emma is even a bit skinner and her pussy feels better to me. Anyways that's just my opinion.

  13. #17777
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    I know

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan71  [View Original Post]
    An HX girl told me she dropped out of Yale Law. #1 law school in the country, sure ok. Was hard to keep a straight face.
    On told me that she was going to med school! I was thinking she study Infectious Disease.

  14. #17776
    Quote Originally Posted by Veni1  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean you got a "no" from Sunny, her infamous booker? Or did you just get ignored?
    I believe she's down in the OC now, if you look up the willow1022 handle on HX you'll see posts up. I don't recall the spelling 100% but I recall seeing an ad earlier today.

  15. #17775

    Lyn's availability

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMan1224  [View Original Post]
    I got a "no working" from her booker.
    Lyn does not work weekends and has a very limited schedule Mon. Fri. She does not work any later than 4 pm I believe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape