Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,971 to 17,985 of 37358
-
02-14-21 18:12 #19388Senior Member

Posts: 66Uhh?
I've met her before and if you spot her on the street and think she's asian, then you need to get your eyes checked.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
Also, "some baby damage" made me laugh. Her booty has folds on the folds of skin over bones. The only redeeming thing was that her attitude wasn't bad. But that's not saying much.
You'd be wise to just pass on this one.
-
02-14-21 16:10 #19387Senior Member

Posts: 484Daisy
I've only seen her once. I thought she was great but for several months I've been unable to reconnect. I'd love to get her on my regular rotation.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 14:50 #19386Regular Member

Posts: 24Korean mix
Oh wow I didn't realize she had been reviewed poorly before. The dream was all covered, we started with a CBJ, and then she moved on top which with her tight kitty meant I didn't last long. Afterwards we chatted for a bit, but she reminded me I still had plenty of time left so we waited a bit, and then she moved onto a CBJ and some more action on top. My boy was too drained though so I had to end it a bit short. We talked some more and then called it a night. She is a little on the street / ghetto side in conversation and I can barely understand what she's saying but she seems nice. Hope that helped!
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 13:54 #19385Senior Member

Posts: 44I have seen her a few times and have been very satisfied with each visit. The last time I saw her was probably about a year ago, so it's good to know she is still worth the drive.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 07:51 #19384Senior Member

Posts: 189Daisy
She is my stop on way to work some mornings. Surprised too by some of the negative reviews. She is totally awesome in my book.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 21:25 #19383Senior Member

Posts: 1084Daisy in Chester
Two of my regulars flaked out at first so I set up a date with Daisy in Chester. Was close to the Hooters hotel but thankfully not there. Made some small talk in her room and then got down to business. BJ was on point and she really gets into as well which I love. Ended up behind her for a while and then had her climb on top. She was very very good at what she was doing. I will be seeing her again. After I met her in person I realized that there has been a few negative posts which really surprised me. I have nothing but good things to say. A great time was had by both with no issues whatsoever. I opted for qv but she was not a clock watcher at all. I actually hung around and talked a while. She is definitely now in my rotation.
-
02-13-21 13:52 #19382Senior Member

Posts: 1084I've been texting with her and thinking of catching up tonight. Anyone have feedback that has seen her recently? Staying at the suburban but she's mobile. Thanks.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 08:57 #19381Regular Member

Posts: 16Kendra
I've seen a couple of legit seeming ads that have been using her TG pics. When I've brought up the TG past during verification I've received radio silence which is odd because we had a very strong work relationship when she was with TG. I am greatly hoping this is really her with Jennifer's Models. Would love to catch back up.
Originally Posted by LiamMacLeod
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 08:27 #19380Senior Member

Posts: 489Kendra Lust
Her reviews on TER are unreal.
Originally Posted by LiamMacLeod
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 07:53 #19379Senior Member

Posts: 452Damn COVID
I assume most of us have multiple vehicles. I use that as an excuse to go wash them or fill them up with gas when every I got out. I might say "hey after I get the car detailed I'm going to swing by XXX dealership and check out the new XXX, maybe test drive it", now SO knows I prefer going to the dealership around closing time to so that gives me an excuse to be out later. Obviously this aint a every week excuse, but it works. Other times I will use "I drove to Walmart and it was packed and hardly anyone had a mask on, so I drove to Walmart in XXX" or I am going to Cabela's to look at the new XXX. Or I will choose a long distance friend, whom she knows of but doesn't know and say he called me while I was driving so I pulled over in a lot and we talked for about an hour. If you are like. But you got to space those excuses out so they don't seem routine, now since Covid I don't cruise as much, but a regular excuse I use for early early mornings is "I woke up at 4 am and was hungry so drove to XXX to get some breakfast, that's why I am coming back in the house at 6 am" I usually make sure I bring her something back, hopefully with $20 less change and balls lighter.
Or just say, "babe I went to get a BJ, I know you were tired this morning and I didn't want to wake you, you were looking so beautiful sleeping this morning". And then you can tell your lawyer "and that is how I ended up here".
-
02-13-21 01:05 #19378Senior Member

Posts: 580Korean mix
I think you're the first monger to give her a glowing review, somewhat. Some better details of the dream would help alot because she's been reviewed a couple times on the board and they're not that great. I guess YMMV. BTW I love asian twat so this would be right up my alley but 8 need more than this review to take the plunge.
Originally Posted by JohnnyDoe6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 22:31 #19377Regular Member

Posts: 24Exotic. Korean Mix. New and DowntownRichmond♡9825;
Just spent a HHR with her for $. 40.
Had a great dream boys! One of the last for sure that allows multiple dreams in what you choose, which I have found to be rare.
She has some baby damage but the kitty is still tight.
I recommend for sure. She's here until Saturday but she said she'll be back Monday / Tuesday.
She values her time, doesn't watch the time, and she is loyal.
*Recommend*.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/962514178296
-
02-12-21 16:13 #19376Senior Member

Posts: 637I know how you feel man. I used to drive Uber Part Time, that took me by alot of AMP's. The perfect excuse to be away from home too. COVID ended that.
Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 15:18 #19375Senior Member

Posts: 1449I would say I feel ya but that would be a lie. With no SO for past year or so I can go and come how I please. Disadvantages are uh. Nobody chirping at me? Nobody nagging me? Having to spend day off with them? Sorry bra I'm just playin. You need a good male friend to use as a excuse. But she got to like him and trust him. I do miss somebody with me I got a few ladies I see but none of them looking for relationship. Last one I had fucked me up for a while and I still miss her. Be careful none of these are worth ruining what you probably have at home especially just for a nut. Be safe.
Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 15:07 #19374Senior Member

Posts: 171Damn
They are putting way too much effort into scamming. I tried to set something up too. I told them I was older and didn't know about apps only cash. She was scared. Low lives like that usually get what they deserve eventually. They will make a mistake.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





